A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,183
Currently Running With Scissors:
347 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: World of Warcraft Rnd 3: s/u thru jul31st sendouts sept 1st  (Read 27934 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

erica_tattoos
« Reply #160 on: August 11, 2012 08:25:14 AM »

This might sound like a stupid question, but do you happen to be in a raid group by any chance? (If so, leave group and try again.) Tongue

Shocked my.glob.woman. you're like one of those car talk guys!  Grin earlier that night bill and i made a two man raid group to go bust up Karazhan and try and get that warhorse to drop... he was off on another character by then but ya know? i may not have actually dropped group before i went over to thousand needles....  i will have to go over there and try again.... amusingly enough, that's the first time i've ever been in a raid group. ever. (well, you know, a pretend raid group, since it was just the two of us) and of course that's the night i try to go clean up old quests.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sylwa
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #161 on: August 11, 2012 08:46:41 AM »

<3 the extended crafting time!

so today after chatting with kmichele in game I got interested in the vanity pets and found this gallery, which is absolutely amazing and awesome! Not sure if you guys saw it before, probably yes, if you collect pets.

http://www.fly-by-night.net/wow/pets1.html

blizzard actually created an NPC, based on the site owner, called Michelle De Rum located in winterspring, she sells the winterspring cub. I am finding all this interesting information now, I am hooked and I want all the vanity pets now  Grin
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012 09:30:19 AM by Sylwa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

erica_tattoos
« Reply #162 on: August 11, 2012 09:22:58 AM »

<3 the extended crafting time!

so today after chatting with kmichele in game I got interested in the vanity pets and found this gallery, which is absolutely amazing and awesome! Not sure if you guys saw it before, probably yes, if you collect pets.

http://www.fly-by-night.net/wow/pets1.html

blizzard actually created an NPC based on her called Michelle De Rum located in winterspring, she sells the winterspring cub. I am finding all this interested information now, I am hooked and I want all the vanity pets now  Grin

lol this swap HAS got me interested in pets!! actually we spent all night last night hunting up and buying everything for sale we didn't have yet...  and went after a couple guaranteed drops. .. made my 25 pet achievement last night Wink and now i'm really gonna be in trouble cause i predict i will spend a couple hours browsing this pet page that i SHOULD be spending doing something productive!!!  Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tygermane
Addicted to crafting

« Reply #163 on: August 11, 2012 02:37:36 PM »

Crafting away Smiley having a garage sale today so lots of time to craft! Cheesy this is so much fun, so many ideas!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

« Reply #164 on: August 11, 2012 08:00:56 PM »

I was playing earlier, the freakin heat and humidity suck and the internet is going slow over here....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kimbles
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #165 on: August 11, 2012 08:35:44 PM »

wowhead is also useful for showing you the pets you don't have. And you can filter out the ones that you can't get too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: August 11, 2012 09:47:15 PM »

wowhead is also useful for showing you the pets you don't have. And you can filter out the ones that you can't get too.
I use Wowhead too but mostly WarcraftPets. I also use This Site for my mount collection. Seriously, the amount of bookmarks I have for Wow kinda astounds me.  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BoomerBile
« Reply #167 on: August 11, 2012 10:27:50 PM »

blizzard actually created an NPC, based on the site owner, called Michelle De Rum located in winterspring, she sells the winterspring cub.
Sounds like the same thing that happened with Breanni the Dalaran petshop owner
Glad to see we are all such enthusiastic pet collectors.
I love my Disgusting Oozeling. He turns me green. <3
Was seriously lucky with him.
1st drop and he was mine!  Grin
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012 10:29:59 PM by BoomerBile » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lady_Lilybell
« Reply #168 on: August 12, 2012 03:51:39 AM »

I recieved my swap box yesterday from Jennykempuk.

I was so proud of myself, thinking I was on good pace to finish before the original send by date. I have four solid projects done and two more to go.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kimbles
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #169 on: August 12, 2012 04:36:51 AM »

We have our first swap arrived? Do we have a gallery for this swap yet?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...