A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 300,961
Currently Running With Scissors:
434 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: World of Warcraft Rnd 3: s/u thru jul31st sendouts sept 1st  (Read 31577 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2012 02:34:34 PM »

Ok, hopping back on the Wow bandwagon. I'd taken a small vacation from the grinds and dailies, but since then I have kind of missed it and i'm just waiting until Mists of Pandaria comes out. Yay for Pandas. Besides, all the chatting about it makes me want to play again. Wink Sending questionnaire tonight, when I can give everything more thought, kiddos driving me nuts.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2012 03:53:17 PM »

pixiefirefly you have an awesome pinterests ! i'm gonna have to follow several of your boards!

Feel free Erica! I follow yours! lol

I am curious how Mists comes out. I have the beta but when I have tried to log on it's super slow and eventually freezes so I don't know what it's really like...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2012 04:04:55 PM »

When does Mists come out? Have they set a date yet? I can see all kinds of crafting opportunities with pandas involved...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

v3nu5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2012 04:26:35 PM »

When does Mists come out? Have they set a date yet? I can see all kinds of crafting opportunities with pandas involved...
According to MMO Champion and other Wow related sites, the "speculated" release is at the end of August- Mid September? Playing the beta was fun until I realized that I might just be spoiling the fun for my self, so I ony played until I got my Panda Monk to the main faction city, then stopped. Panda crafting ideas are swelling my head as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2012 04:34:57 PM »

According to MMO Champion and other Wow related sites, the "speculated" release is at the end of August- Mid September? Playing the beta was fun until I realized that I might just be spoiling the fun for my self, so I ony played until I got my Panda Monk to the main faction city, then stopped. Panda crafting ideas are swelling my head as well.

OOH! That's soon. Can't wait to rush out and get it! I kind of wish they had made the Tuskarr playable though...my last swap partner in a WoW swap made me the most adorable Tuskarr doll. I just love those walrus people!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

erica_tattoos
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2012 05:26:29 PM »

yeah the bf is predicting august/september ~ especially since they just put all the expansions on sale for $10. which he says is a pretty good predictor that they mean business...  Grin to be honest, i've only been playing for about 6 months... so i'm still entrenched in the newness and discovery of it all! lol i've got my main up to level 77 just last night so that's the farthest i've been so far. i love the tuskars too! and i like the look of the female pandarens; finally i can play a chubby chick on horde! lol well speaking of the fella he's just skyped me... off to run some dungeons!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

v3nu5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2012 06:14:43 PM »

yeah the bf is predicting august/september ~ especially since they just put all the expansions on sale for $10. which he says is a pretty good predictor that they mean business...  Grin to be honest, i've only been playing for about 6 months... so i'm still entrenched in the newness and discovery of it all! lol i've got my main up to level 77 just last night so that's the farthest i've been so far. i love the tuskars too! and i like the look of the female pandarens; finally i can play a chubby chick on horde! lol well speaking of the fella he's just skyped me... off to run some dungeons!  Grin
Oh man I miss those day where the grind of leveling was new and exciting. Mr.Venus and I have been playing so long even after all the changes Cataclysm brought I got bored. Have Fun at your Dungeon! ::Jealous eyes look at you whilst I wave slowly.::  Cry

My questionnaire sent after talking with the husband about his opinions on the games and the like. ...Now he's logged in leveling A N O T H E R character. We took a Diablo3 break from Wow, since it's free for us until October. Grin (Thanks to D3.) I'm so excited now, I might log in and play too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crymson
I am the Lazy Druid.

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2012 09:10:54 AM »

I honestly haven't even played WoW in probably 2 months despite the fact I'm still paying for it... I've been so caught up in moving and all the fun stuff that comes along with it I haven't had time. I am really excited for Mists, though. At first I was like, oh great Pandas, but after leveling a monk on the PTR I'm sold.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012 09:11:12 AM by crymson » THIS ROCKS   Logged

v3nu5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2012 02:10:49 PM »

Mists pre-patches are on PTR, so they shouldn't be too far off from live servers.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alexampersandra
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2012 03:48:04 PM »

Yay I'm excited! (For the swap, but also for Mists.) I'm fairly certain that whatever I make and whatever I receive, Fiance will want his own. (He plays way more than I do, but to be fair, he's unemployed and I work three jobs, so he has more free time.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
An Interview With New York Times Bestselling Author Lisa Renee Jones
Gary Pomerantz: What Are You Reading?
A. Scott Berg on Woodrow and Edith Wilson
John U. Bacon: What Are You Reading?
Brandon Mull Five Kingdoms Interview
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...