A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 299,171
Currently Running With Scissors:
539 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: World of Warcraft Rnd 3: s/u thru jul31st sendouts sept 1st  (Read 31390 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Toralune
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: August 14, 2012 02:37:38 PM »

Fossilized raptors come from archeology (one of the possible fossil objects naturally). There's a fossil pet too I'm still trying to get once I can complete my fossilized amber.

Started another project today, and again I'm trying something out that will hopefully work out. On a side note, I may or may not have at least one swap project on my ravelry, so hopefully Crymson will stay away to avoid risk of spoiling. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: August 14, 2012 04:56:06 PM »

Fossil Raptor is one of my favorite mounts. So, are the pets, it's like I really worked for them, digging (Clicking) away to find this great companion just for me.

Craft Update: I am sick, one of the pitfalls of working with children. Undecided Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight and craft my booty off the rest of this week. Don't worry Boomer, I will still try and make your loot LegendaryWink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alexampersandra

Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #182 on: August 14, 2012 04:57:53 PM »

Omg I'm going to have to get back on track with my archaeology if I can get a fossilized raptor mount!!! I was going to hit the craft store tonight but I went to the gym instead. So I have another night of not being able to try making this one thing... Might be able to make a pattern for it though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

« Reply #183 on: August 14, 2012 06:54:02 PM »

Archeology sounds like a plan!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Toralune

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: August 14, 2012 09:05:36 PM »

If you haven't ever started it yet, be forewarned that archeology can be a bit of a pain to level. Tongue It makes for a good mindless activity though, kinda like fishing with a lot more travel involved, though frustrating if you have that one loot you're trying for and it's the only thing that won't show up.

And yeah, I'm dealing with the lovely joys of crafting with a lonely dog in the house. Tongue Half the family left for vacation and I think the poor thing still half expects them to walk in the door any minute. Though on the plus side, I'm left with dibs on all the prime crafting spots. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kimbles
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #185 on: August 15, 2012 05:17:41 PM »

The recipe for the alchemy 'mount' that turns you into a dragon is from archaeology too.

I still haven't got my craft on for this swap. But I plan to settle in the sun on Saturday and have a lovely quiet day crafting. I may have to go buy a lounger and a pair of sunnies. Yay for t-shirt weather in winter.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
erica_tattoos
« Reply #186 on: August 15, 2012 09:55:17 PM »

The recipe for the alchemy 'mount' that turns you into a dragon is from archaeology too.

I still haven't got my craft on for this swap. But I plan to settle in the sun on Saturday and have a lovely quiet day crafting. I may have to go buy a lounger and a pair of sunnies. Yay for t-shirt weather in winter.

BWAHAHAHA!!!! so guess what?! i finally made "the commitment" and moved over to the boyfriend's server...we went and did some farming with his bro and i rode around over in the maelstrom on the feller's back while he was in "dragon form"  and ya know what?!?! his brother gave me a server-warming present.... the guy actually made me ^^^ THAT POTION!^^^ the sands of time!!! so yeah, i'm fricking stoked! woot!  Grin

kimbles; i'm glad we're on the same page! i haven't "actually" started officially crafting yet. i do finally have the finished version of my pattern drafted for my large, tho; and i know what i'm gonna do for the medium. and i don't think i ever asked what size shirt your feller wears... all i'm really completely in the dark about is what to do for the smalls.... but i think i might kinda have an idea for that too..... Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BoomerBile
« Reply #187 on: August 16, 2012 02:35:00 PM »

*hugs v3nu5*
I know the feeling. I work with kids too.
Hope you are feeling better.
I just got done with ALL my shopping.
Now time to get crafting hardcore.  Grin
*insert evil laugh here*
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012 02:38:44 PM by BoomerBile » THIS ROCKS   Logged
crymson
I am the Lazy Druid.

« Reply #188 on: August 16, 2012 03:20:55 PM »

I picked up a few things for the swap today. Still unsure of what I may end up making. But I have loads of ideas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: August 16, 2012 03:29:11 PM »

Can't help my self. Feeling much better this helped!

!!!Mists of Pandaria Cinematic!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Gabrielle Reece on Why Exercise Is the Answer to Everything
Gabrielle Reece on Finding Balance
Author Gabrielle Reece’s Tips on Marriage
How to Use Deadlines to Achieve Writing Goals
Adapting Standup Comedy Writing to Screenwriting
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...