A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
543 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Storenvy.com  (Read 1176 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kodeekins
« on: July 15, 2012 06:55:53 AM »

Ever heard of it? It's a free to use, 100% customizable e-commerce site! I sell on there, and love it. I would never consider selling elsewhere. I wanted to post here for anyone looking for a good venue to start selling at.

Their admin team is amazing and you get an answer to a question or resolution to a problem within one hour, tops. They know a lot of their users on a first name basis, and are always engaging with their users on FB and Twitter.

Storenvy.com is COMPLETELY free to set up on and sell from. They don't take any percentage of your sales, or charge a listing fee. You can have UNLIMITED listings. Listings do not expire.

You can customize it easily by changing font colors, link colors, background colors, background images and uploading a banner, OR completely alter the CSS and rebuild the look of your store.

I have an entire blog post ranting about how AWESOME they are, but that's the gist of it. Smiley Thought I would share! I love helping others get started on there, it's truly been an amazing experience for me and helped me grow my business more than I ever expected to!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012 08:19:53 AM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nobodyhasthisoneyet
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012 01:56:00 AM »

Hola!  I've registered with Storenvy but haven't got my shop live yet (life's been getting in the way) so it's great to hear someone's had a good experience with it.

Their admin crew *are* good - I sent off an odd question re: selling fake goods (vintage My Little Pony knock-offs... some people collect 'em!) and got an actual answer from a human, as opposed to a generic blah from a bot, within a day.

I'll post a link to my shop when it's eventually got something in it... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No longer online regularly - if you need to contact me, try tweeting @artsieaspie.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
HardLuckGal
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012 08:01:49 PM »

I set up a shop there about a month ago but haven't gotten a sale from it yet, I have however gotten sales from goodsmiths.com during that same amount of time, which is also free and you can export your etsy shop.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HugsAreFun
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012 06:19:06 AM »

I just heard about that site from a friend this past week. I just kind of glanced at it but didn research much. However, it sounds like it's definitely worth looking deeper into. Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lorelei
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2013 04:35:18 PM »

I just transferred my etsy store over to storenvy but I'll have to try this goodsmiths site as well. Haven't heard of it but sounds promising!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fancy Dodo
Like my storenvy on facebook!
Read my blog!
Pinterested?
c417dy
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2013 03:45:31 AM »

would you mind linking the blog post? I would love to read them as I wanted to open one shop in storenvy as well! thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Throw Clay on a Pottery Wheel
How to Make a Dancing Wire Figure - Part 1
How to Make a Dancing Wire Figure - Part 2
How to Make a Terra Cotta Clay Sun Part 1
How to Make a Terra Cotta Clay Sun Part 2
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...