A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,466
Currently Running With Scissors:
529 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Embroidery Hoopla R8 - The Wordy Round Gallery  (Read 35148 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

spidermom
« Reply #170 on: September 08, 2012 08:02:57 AM »

wow so many awesome additions!
love the Firefly hoop, cool fabric and glow in the dark!
don't blink!  love the angel in the background.
oh my all the french knots!  very cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ramblings-- http://friendlyneighborhoodspidermom.blogspot.com/
more stuff--http://www.pinterest.com/spidermom78/
pugwash

oh, hello there

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 08, 2012 09:46:10 AM »

erica_tattoos and jexxican can stop worrying, I have RECEIVED!

First, so sorry guys. I've never been so busy in my life. I literally had about 2 hours of free time every day which was spent on chores, making and eating dinner and doing my "second job"(helping my folks). Today is literally the first day I've had to just sit around and catch up. It's great to finally have a job, but seriously!!

SO

I received this hoop the other day but somone threw out the packaging before I could note who it was from. Now that I know it was erica_tattoos, I can properly thank her for being so awesome! I love Adventure Time. Who doesn't?

I just received from jexxican yesterday. She mentioned that there were other plans on the drawing board for this hoop, but you know, I love it all the same because I LOVE The IT Crowd. For those of you who haven't seen it and have Netflix, start watching it immediately. That being said,

Thank you guys for the wonderful hoops. I hope that mine will be as well-received in just another day or so  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Averia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: September 08, 2012 10:23:20 AM »

Melladh chose to make me a hoop using a theme from one of my favorite books! I can't believe the idea she used! It is perfect - way more perfect for me than any theme I could have come up with for myself. The stitches are incredibly neat and precise and the image behind the stitching printed amazingly well.

There aint no such thing as a free lunch! Thank you Melladh!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spidermom
« Reply #173 on: September 08, 2012 02:45:50 PM »

i received NH822, its perfect!   Grin  i have been known to say a string of lovely things with a couple of F-bombs thrown in there just for good measure, so this totally reminds me of myself! 

i love how it has all the lovely girly designs surrounding a foul word, and look at the lovely vintage buttons she used!

thanks so much Nichole i love it so much!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ramblings-- http://friendlyneighborhoodspidermom.blogspot.com/
more stuff--http://www.pinterest.com/spidermom78/
LeapFeetFirst
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #174 on: September 09, 2012 12:29:14 PM »

I received the coolest hoopla from goldfishpollywog. I am a little late to the Battlestar Galactica fandom, but better late than never. I actually just finished watching the final episode a few days ago, so this hoop is perfect!!

goldfish stitched this in white thread and then tinted everything by hand! So awesome.

And I love how she finished the back:

Here it is on my Wall 'O Craftster artwork!!

Thank you so much Summer!!

P.S. This new quick insert of photos is amazeballs. It makes putting pictures into posts SO much easier!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Spidersweb
« Reply #175 on: September 09, 2012 03:46:15 PM »

Hers my wee baby hoopla wall!  I'm so excited to have my hoopla from CelticGoddess to flesh it out.

My Hoopla Wall by Spidersweb, on Flickr
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012 03:47:50 PM by Spidersweb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Spidersweb  (it's only a little filled out!)

In-Search-Of:
-> Stride "Sweet Cinnamon" If you have it in your area, will you PM me?  My mother loves it, and we can NEVER find it in our stores here.  Will negotiate for some!
rubylynns
« Reply #176 on: September 09, 2012 04:21:45 PM »

@Melladh I love that moon on Averia's hoop.  Is that fabric or did you print that on there?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: September 10, 2012 12:29:14 AM »

@Melladh I love that moon on Averia's hoop.  Is that fabric or did you print that on there?

Sprayglued some fabric to a piece of cardstock and shoved it through my inkjet printer Smiley No treatments, so it's not wash safe, but I figured you usually don't put your hoop through the wash Cheesy What I learned was the importance of rolling across the fabric with one of those get-hair-off-clothes thingies before printing though, otherwise you'd have inky bits of fluff over the entire thing, that would blacken everything on touch! ...then I let it dry for quite a while, and ironed it, so it wouldn't smudge while working.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
rubylynns
« Reply #178 on: September 10, 2012 03:03:36 AM »

Thanks I print patterns on fabric a lot, but I never thought about printing something like that on fabric.  What a great idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nessnbel
« Reply #179 on: September 10, 2012 05:32:51 AM »

awesome hoops!  Cheesy

nilmerg has received from me and asked me to post photos, but unfortunately because I was sick and posted 2 days late I forgot to get a photo because I was stressing about sending late......

I did her quote 'the time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time' in blue cross stitch, and made it into a clock. hopefully she'll get access to something to take a pic at some point.

I'm sorry that I was such a nong and didn't get a photo......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use the Text Layout Framework in Adobe Flash Professional CS5
How to Use the XFL File Format in Adobe Flash Professional CS5
How to Use the Decorative Drawing Tool in Adobe Flash Professional CS5
How to Use the Components Inspector on Adobe Flash Professional CS5
How to Place Graphics in InDesign CS4
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...