A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,542
Currently Running With Scissors:
619 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Embroidery Hoopla R8 - The Wordy Round (Signups CLOSED, Sendout Sept 4th)  (Read 43843 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pugwash

oh, hello there

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 10, 2012 02:13:29 PM »

Checking in... I have my ideas set but haven't started yet  Shocked I hope that I can finish one this weekend whilst watching the olympic action, and then finish the second one next weekend. Fingers crossed that nothing comes up. This month has already been too busy!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
NH822

"Every day is better than the last!" -Logan, age 6

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #281 on: August 10, 2012 04:50:56 PM »

I was cruising along with mine but was briefly side tracked.  Time to get back to it.  Pretty sure there are maybe 5 more stitches and then done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues."
-Elizabeth Taylor
spidermom
« Reply #282 on: August 10, 2012 04:59:34 PM »

Got the background done for 1 hoop and decided we need to see if we can attach some form of ________ to the back of it. I say "we" because my husband needs to help me. I showed him and explained what I want to do and he got all excited and pulled down his Geek Dad book... We might need to make one for him when we are done with Pugwash's.

oooh Jexx that sounds intriguing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ramblings-- http://friendlyneighborhoodspidermom.blogspot.com/
more stuff--http://www.pinterest.com/spidermom78/
canamharris
« Reply #283 on: August 10, 2012 06:30:05 PM »

Pattern printed on stabalizer and ready to stitch! I really wish I could get some of that disolvable kind! Maybe next week when I go into town I'll find some! I only have the tear away kind which works when I'm to lazy to transfer a pattern but its still a pain!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thenorm02
Crafty Mamma <3

didnt know my whole world would fit in to 8lbs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: August 11, 2012 02:01:21 AM »

I have come to the personal realization that I am a crazy slow stitcher LOL Tongue 4 nights of stitching (only about 7 or 8 hours) and Im not even half way done!  Tongue but its going to be worth it for sure <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
canamharris
« Reply #285 on: August 11, 2012 09:08:45 AM »

I have come to the personal realization that I am a crazy slow stitcher LOL Tongue 4 nights of stitching (only about 7 or 8 hours) and Im not even half way done!  Tongue but its going to be worth it for sure <3

Thats why I always laugh when they say a medium size hoop that takes around 3 hours! If I did that I would be sending a very basic design! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #286 on: August 11, 2012 10:20:36 AM »

I'm going to start working on it properly (you know.. with thread) tomorrow or during the weekend, because I had to spend this evening setting up a tekkit server, which was new to me. Cheesy It's probably quite quick once you stop being overly paranoid. (technically it wasn't MY computer I was messing with, and gods know what I might break!)

whoawhoawhoa. do I detect another miner?

I'm really more of a lumberjack. And above all, a perpetual noob. Really haven't played much yet, as I have a short attention span and too much to do, so only just got the first macerator Cheesy And tonight I'm going to get some embroidery done, so Amir will be a bit peeved at me not being on the server (he rejected minecraft until I showed him 3 hours of yogscast tekkit... >_>) and the cat will be peeved because he's convinced it's been years since we were playing this morning... but if they leave me alone enough I'm hoping to get a fair amount done Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
mezcraft
IIIIIII made it myself!!!

I'm a maker. I make stuff.

« Reply #287 on: August 11, 2012 11:20:54 AM »

Hey Everybody!

I am sorry that I haven't been super fast with putting up who has sent and received recently but I have been at a cottage which I was told had a computer however the computer is actually from 1990 and most of the time I try and do something on it and it just freezes. Hopefully this message will post ( third attempt... argh..) but the good news is I will be back at home with a computer that actually functions tomorrow, so please be patient with me and I will document everything as soon as I get home!

I am so pleased that so many people are stitching like crazy out there... It's great that there are so many senders allready. I attempted to stitch while I was at the cottage but I got distracted by canoes and hikes and swimming!  I will have my work cut out for me when i get home!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

« Reply #288 on: August 11, 2012 04:23:29 PM »

My first hoop as been received! Yay!  Cheesy I am glad you like it ilovemybrachiosauru s!

My second one is going across an ocean, so I must be patient.  Wink It's coming tarmine626! I promise!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
ilovemybrachiosaurus
If it weren't for dino's, what would we look up to?

Reading, Oboing, and Sewing make up my life!

« Reply #289 on: August 11, 2012 04:30:21 PM »

deathbeforedishes, the pictures are now up in the gallery! I had a hard time because I had to resize them. They were to full of awesomeness, I guess. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. -Louisa May Alcott

pinterest.com/libraryoboist
ilovemybrachiosauru s.blogspot.com

My Children's Library Blog!
mrlkids.blogspot.co m
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
November 2013 NewBeauty TestTube Is Shipping Soon
The Monday Makeover - The Perfect Pink Lip
The Monday Makeover - Perfect Lashes
How to Do Halloween Gothic Makeup
Best & Worst Beauty
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...