A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,215
Currently Running With Scissors:
603 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Embroidery Hoopla R8 - The Wordy Round (Signups CLOSED, Sendout Sept 4th)  (Read 56143 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #290 on: August 11, 2012 05:01:03 PM »

deathbeforedishes, the pictures are now up in the gallery! I had a hard time because I had to resize them. They were to full of awesomeness, I guess. Smiley

When I was reading your questionnaire, that quote stood out to me! I knew I had to do it!  Cheesy It was so much fun to make, I am so glad you like it.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
hugarobot
« Reply #291 on: August 11, 2012 06:52:00 PM »

Is anyone else having problems with the site loading? It will only load on my phone...frustrating!! I'm going to my parents tomorrow so I am going to try there because I really want to post the pics of my hoop!

I officially (re?)started erica_tattoos completely revamped hoop!! I thought megzy's was done but I think it needs a final touch.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 11, 2012 09:45:42 PM »

Is anyone else having problems with the site loading? It will only load on my phone...frustrating!! I'm going to my parents tomorrow so I am going to try there because I really want to post the pics of my hoop!

I officially (re?)started erica_tattoos completely revamped hoop!! I thought megzy's was done but I think it needs a final touch.

Everything is fine for me and has been all day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hugarobot
« Reply #293 on: August 12, 2012 05:16:00 AM »

FINALLY GOT MY PICTURES POSTED!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Spidersweb
« Reply #294 on: August 12, 2012 08:20:16 AM »

Still truckin' along here.  Just finished my breakfast of grits (don't knock them until you try them!) and about to start stitching!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Spidersweb  (it's only a little filled out!)

In-Search-Of:
-> Stride "Sweet Cinnamon" If you have it in your area, will you PM me?  My mother loves it, and we can NEVER find it in our stores here.  Will negotiate for some!
ilovemybrachiosaurus
If it weren't for dino's, what would we look up to?

Reading, Oboing, and Sewing make up my life!

« Reply #295 on: August 12, 2012 02:52:05 PM »

So, I officially decided what to do for rubylynns! Everything she had on her pintrest and her quote list I LOVED, so I struggled, a lot! But it's transferred and I'm stitching away! Deathbeforedishes' hoop should be in the mail tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. -Louisa May Alcott

pinterest.com/libraryoboist
ilovemybrachiosaurus.blogspot.com

My Children's Library Blog!
mrlkids.blogspot.com
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 12, 2012 04:34:23 PM »

Still truckin' along here.  Just finished my breakfast of grits (don't knock them until you try them!) and about to start stitching!

I wont knock your grits if you don't make fun of me for loving corn meal mush - tho honestly, I think the instant grits taste way more like corn meal mush than they do like actual grits.

I went fabric shopping, bought a few too many and still need to decide which too use.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

erica_tattoos
« Reply #297 on: August 12, 2012 05:19:02 PM »

Is anyone else having problems with the site loading? It will only load on my phone...frustrating!!

i've decided it's that ^ STUPID^ allstate banner ad!!! i think the ads you see are based on what kind of browsing you do on your computer. when it does load, do you get the allstate banner ad? ever since craftster started hosting that ad i get "busy script" error methods, freeze ups, and lags almost every time a page loads with that ad. i've reported it to the mods; hopefully they can get it pulled because it's super frustrating. and it happens on my home computer but i get different ads on my shop computer just cause we have a different browsing history there, ya know? and i never have freeze-ups or lags there, and i never did on my home computer before this ad showed up. i think the ad designers must have screwed up in the coding or something..... ok, i'll stop. /rant

Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tapestrymlp

~Tapestry~

« Reply #298 on: August 12, 2012 08:10:11 PM »

My hoop for Celtic Goddess went in the mail Friday so it should be there soooooooooon! Can't wait until she receives it Cheesy This was such a fun swap and great way to ease my way back into swapping after a long break!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~

Visit my Etsy store for magical crafts & whimsical figures, http://petitepotions.etsy.com
queenofmarigold
« Reply #299 on: August 12, 2012 09:57:52 PM »

I sent today, mezcraft and whenindoubtsew! Hopefully they will arrive soon and in one piece.

In other news, the post office lady kindly helped me to save a bunch of money - we managed to fit your hoop, mezcraft, into a "letter" size instead of parcel. Hopefully the cardboard inside is enough to protect it on the long journey. Sometimes living in a small, quiet town is nice - she had plenty of time to help me out. Smiley

My hoops really don't measure up to those two already in the gallery, though - those are amazing. I love the idea of incorporating the quilting too, never would have thought of it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get a Braided Crown with Your Hair
Tips for Managing Gray Hairs
Tips for Taking Care of Your Hair This Winter
Top 7 Hair Myths
Top Hair Trends of 2013
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Simple Casserole Carrier
Keep Calm and Treat Mum
Meatless Monday: Buffalo Spaghetti Squash

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...