A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,164
Currently Running With Scissors:
375 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 80
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days Of Halloween Mini swap Round 4 (SU-July 10-25; SO Sept 30/12)  (Read 72372 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #760 on: October 11, 2012 04:25:12 PM »

Oh man!! No9w I need to make the think I was going to make for you.. for me *L*

Well aren't you lucky then?Huh I swear I have pinned so many awesome things you made in this swap!  Ahhh there's always next year....

My partner isn't MIA but my package from her is. Cry I'm so sad because the DC# isn't working and it seems to just be...lost in space somewhere.

I'm so sad, too. I went to the post office, but they weren't much help. She told me that it will have to end up at my house or your house, but immediately followed that with, "But sometimes, stuff just gets lost."

INSERT BIGGEST FROWNY FACE IN AMERICA HERE. Having a lost package doesn't EVER seem like fun, but in a swap like this, where there's A LOT of stuff involved, it's super not fun. It's not like this was just a small or medium swap, or a five pointer, or something like that. Ugh. I'm just so.... BUMMED.

PFD you should call the post office with the DC#.  I have had them do research in the past to help locate a package.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pollyprissypants

I'll bet you ride a Schwinn, Schwinnrider!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #761 on: October 11, 2012 04:28:25 PM »

My partner isn't MIA but my package from her is. Cry I'm so sad because the DC# isn't working and it seems to just be...lost in space somewhere.

I'm so sad, too. I went to the post office, but they weren't much help. She told me that it will have to end up at my house or your house, but immediately followed that with, "But sometimes, stuff just gets lost."

INSERT BIGGEST FROWNY FACE IN AMERICA HERE. Having a lost package doesn't EVER seem like fun, but in a swap like this, where there's A LOT of stuff involved, it's super not fun. It's not like this was just a small or medium swap, or a five pointer, or something like that. Ugh. I'm just so.... BUMMED.

PFD you should call the post office with the DC#.  I have had them do research in the past to help locate a package.....
[/quote]

I went to the post office with the DC#, no luck.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #762 on: October 11, 2012 04:43:26 PM »

Oh I know. It's a huge swap for something to be lost in space somewhere!! I'd be devastated if mine had gone missing because I too put a lot into it and it was like 2 months of work. So I HOPE HOPE HOPE it shows up!!

Yeah unfortunately, it's not like it's missing somewhere in transit and we know it disappeared in X city; it just hasn't been scanned AT ALL by any post office so far. So we don't even know where it is.  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
yoopidou

« Reply #763 on: October 11, 2012 04:55:48 PM »

I hope the lost package finds its way to you. it's probably a big box, i wonder how it can disappear...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Interrobam
she-who-is-relatively-good-at-several-things

as human as humanly possible

« Reply #764 on: October 11, 2012 06:38:20 PM »

I hope your lost package finds its way to you. Do we provide angels for lost packages? Because I could definitely kick in a day or two if you still need the help.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mini Halloween Swap: Package: SENT and RECEIVED

Pinterest
donniesgirl
« Reply #765 on: October 11, 2012 07:10:58 PM »

I hope your lost package finds its way to you. Do we provide angels for lost packages? Because I could definitely kick in a day or two if you still need the help.

Yes they do that although I hope the original turns up - such a big swap to go missing!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012 07:11:36 PM by donniesgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Thimbles71

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #766 on: October 12, 2012 09:09:48 AM »

The package I sent is out for delivery today!  I'm so excited!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PurplePaisley
« Reply #767 on: October 13, 2012 06:49:32 PM »

Everyone who decided to open starting on the 1st. I will update feedback on Sunday .
Please make sure all 13 days are in the gallery. Thank you
THIS ROCKS   Logged
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #768 on: October 14, 2012 05:40:57 AM »

Everyone who decided to open starting on the 1st. I will update feedback on Sunday .
Please make sure all 13 days are in the gallery. Thank you

You are the best!  Thanks for organizing this fantastic swap.  I will be back next year!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

donniesgirl
« Reply #769 on: October 15, 2012 08:30:37 AM »

This was a really fun one.  A big swap, but probably because I had trouble sticking to the "small" sometimes lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
WWJLD? Jared Leto Offers Hair Inspiration to Us All
The Best and Worst Dressed of the 2014 Grammys
The Best Hairstyles to Match Your Prom Dress
The Michel Mercier Detangling Brush Review
How to Make Your Hair Color Last
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...