A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,112
Currently Running With Scissors:
714 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 80
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days Of Halloween Mini swap Round 4 (SU-July 10-25; SO Sept 30/12)  (Read 64163 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Alexampersandra
Crafter. Librarian. Blogger.

I want to craft ALL THE THINGS

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #200 on: July 30, 2012 06:09:41 PM »

I'm really excited about this one tiny little thing I found at Michael's that was just PERFECT for one of the things I'm making... Except it's one of those crafts where you have to find several just-right things to make it come together, so it might very well be the last thing I finish. I'm particularly excited because I've never made one before. Being vague is difficult! So I'm going to stop there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day." [Douglas Adams]
PurplePaisley
« Reply #201 on: July 30, 2012 06:30:55 PM »

yippeee. I finaly made it to the craft store. And did my first trio Item for this swap. And my first set of 3 for my other Halloween Swap, No I feel like I can breath now that I have started.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cherrylime

I have sewn for the cows and they were pleased.

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 30, 2012 08:57:00 PM »

It's late so just insert something clever for the trivia contest here - I've tried and can't manage anything remotely witty or even better than mildly concussed so I'm giving up. Next week. Smiley

Most of one item down and far too many others bouncing around in my head. I stopped off at a used book store on my way home and realized why I've never used books as crafting bases before - I feel terrible "desecrating" them. However I found one that needed a new life and hopefully I can give it that. A million ideas bouncing around waiting for me to organize my materials, my brain, and my shopping list.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Home Depot is my happy place.
My Pinterest
Currently obsessed with cables and quilts
tiffi_333
« Reply #203 on: July 30, 2012 09:04:28 PM »

Cherrylime, i feel the same way when i see certain books becoming crafts. I'm also the same with some records becoming bowls...i always secretly hope its a horrible album they used instead of a really good one lol. I've seen really nice old books become paper crafts by cutting the pages to make a scene or even cutting out the images to make jewelry etc...and it always makes me feel bad for the book lol. sometimes the craft can look really amazing though so i end up a little torn, liking the craft but hating how it was made.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
HowdySailor
« Reply #204 on: July 31, 2012 06:51:14 AM »

So Mom and I went out last night browsing a few stores for supplies/ideas. Well, I found something perfect! However, I bought the extra "pieces" for the project and got excited only to realize that they won't all fit together. Hahaha. Oops!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alliekat914
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 31, 2012 10:09:57 AM »

I am with tiffi_333 I think Halloween came from "all hallows eve" way back when...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
donniesgirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #206 on: July 31, 2012 01:21:25 PM »

Cherrylime - I am the same way about books - it is my bookworminess. I always hope it is a mass market printing with a million copies...But some of the art I see with book pages is pretty cool.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whatthepuck
I touched the Stanley Cup!!!!

« Reply #207 on: July 31, 2012 02:30:29 PM »

I have all of my days planned. I'll probably change my mind a million times. Now I have to start collecting supplies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

legatostroke
« Reply #208 on: July 31, 2012 05:38:19 PM »

I posted just before the question, but for good measure: I'm here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AllyCatAria
« Reply #209 on: July 31, 2012 07:04:09 PM »

Just saying "hi!".

I have my crafting days all planned out. I'm spending this week doing boring school and work stuff, and this weekend with my best friend celebrating our b-days.

My goal is to start crafting on Monday.  I think it will go fairly quickly, but none of my days are small. They are all medium or larger. I can't help it....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love HP & Crafting? I'm participating in HP Craftalong~ Fall Semester 2012 Join the magic)

My Pintrest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 80 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Tie Dye a Spiral Effect
How to Do a Dip Dye Effect
How to Tie Dye Baby Clothes with Vegetable Dye
How to Apply Colours To Silk Scarf
How to Decorate a Glass Vase
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...