Collage of Art Goodness from Round 3
4X6 Art Swap- Round 4
Swap name: 4x6 Art Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: UntouchableFace
Sign-up date range: July 9- July 16, 2012
Date to send item by: July 25, 2012
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
The 4x6 Art swap runs like this: You make ONE
piece of art, in your style, in any medium, how you want. The only parameters would be that you keep it relatively flat, and 4 inches by 6 inches big. You will have no idea who your partner is, until "Address time", which will be at the end of the crafting period. And then you will only know their Address and proper name. The organizers will do their best to match up partners but do remember that this is essentially a "surprise" swap and no information other than a real name and address will be sent out to you. Round One Gallery
Round Two Gallery
Round Three Gallery
Here is the time line broken down in point form:
~ Sign ups: July 9- July 16
~ Crafting period: July 9 to July 25
~ Check-in via private message (pm) to your group leader July 17-20 (by 6:00pm)
~ Addresses will be distributed on July 21
~ You must ship by Wednesday, July 25
~ Please post in the thread after signing up so we know you are still crafting and thinking about this swap. Updates and reminders will only be posted in the thread so keep an eye out for the Organizer note
headline.~ You are required to check in to your group leader via pm (private message) between the dates of July 17 - 20 ONLY. Anyone who has not checked by 6:00PM on July 20 will be dropped from the swap and will not receive an address to send to.
~Note that DC# confirmation is required for all senders in the USA. Add some packing to a bubble envelope to meet the 3/4" thick requirement when shipping. If you are sending art on a piece of paper, please ship with a piece of heavy cardboard so your masterpiece arrives intact!
~ No extra's please! Since the only communication will be through this thread, and there will be no discussion among partners, we don't want anyone feeling upset they didn't send an extra. This includes sending more than one art piece. Only send ONE art piece to your partner.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer(s): UntouchableFace and Sylwa
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old (YES/NO)
I have read the Swap Rules above this post (YES/NO)
Do you have Allergies/sensitivities?
Do you have allergens in your home (dog, cat, smoke, etc)
Will you be creating something that someone might find offensive (graphic, nudity, religious, gory etc.)?
What are some themes that you would find offensive?
What materials would you be using (please note if you might be using a common allergen like wool)?
What materials would you prefer not to receive?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZERS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
27. Mountains and Clouds
29. Jenn90000Untouchable Face's Group
Mountains and Clouds