A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 300,865
Currently Running With Scissors:
493 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Gallery!!  (Read 14697 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

calixita
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2012 05:56:26 PM »

What a shame to have flakers for this swap in particular!   Cry  People put in so much work for 13 days worth of goodies!!  To get flaked on after that is rather insulting.  I mean, there are a lot of circumstances that could cause complications but a little communication goes a long way!  But I don't want to dwell on the negative.  Thank goodness for wonderful angels!  Sorry I wasn't alert enough to offer my help for that!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2012 06:03:18 PM »

Well, one person I don't really consider a flaker, I mean she couldn't send, and unfortunately it wasn't until the very end that this happened, but shes been in total communication even now.  She just had to get a negative because her circumstances happened past sendouts.  The other person was communicating too for a while but then just quit talking, but would still come online.  That was the frustrating one.

And ya, don't I agree, gotgrey really outdid herself this swap!!!  redstar13 helped out too!!  Angels are the best!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
mama24boyz
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2012 06:15:11 PM »

OK, I've done all the feedback for my group that gets it so far.  spookygrrrly is gonna let me know the feedback for her group soon.  BUT PLEASE KEEP POSTING YOUR PHOTOS!!!!  WE WANNA SEE!!!!

And I just went through again, LOVE that wire pumpkin and crazyda!!!  YAY!!!  So glad Lauren likes the eyeball bracelet!!! I was making it and DH said, no one's gonna wear that.  Ya, thanks for the boost of confidence there!  Cheesy I thought it was cute!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
gotgrey

You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2012 07:52:25 PM »

I really don't deserve any praise.  I was happy to angel for this swap.  Like I said, nobody deserves to get flaked on.  I've had breathing problems for over a week now, and when I saw all the love, I got all choked up again.  I've already started collecting goodies for next year's swap.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thehappycrochetchic
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2012 09:16:01 AM »

I really don't deserve any praise.  I was happy to angel for this swap.  Like I said, nobody deserves to get flaked on.  I've had breathing problems for over a week now, and when I saw all the love, I got all choked up again.  I've already started collecting goodies for next year's swap.   Grin

You do deserve a great big craftster hug, i would have angeled but i just dont have the money for more shipping this month Sad  just angeling for one was amazing but for two... you may not think you deserve praise but i do and i think most everyone on here would agree. thank you for being such a kind and generous person!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/jcarter462/

I love personal swaps!!
Message me...

Always looking to add to my hoopla wall...Wanna trade?
Quasior
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2012 06:30:02 PM »

wow your generosity is amazing gotgrey, cheers! 
I don't like flakers either.  my first ever swap was a flaker, and she flaked on the max amount of swaps she could, naughty naughty... so I wouldn't do that to anybody.  I was lucky to get an angel too that time, but it makes a difference that there is a large distance when most swappers are in other countries.  This is the largest swap I've been in, but totally fun and worth it!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PurplePaisley
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2012 10:09:16 AM »

Since my partner has not posted any pics. Im going to show everyone a few of the items I made. I did not take pics of everything. (GRRRR should have known better). But here is a little sample of what she received.
THis is the messenger bag that everything was packaged inside of. This one was for the mini swap but I made one just like it, just in another fabric.

Placemats, that also had a table runner, and rug mugs for a dinning set of 11 for day 11
Mug Rugs

Day 12 I think :
12 hanging bats
day 4:
4 cupcake bath bombs

Day 3:
3 wine glass's turned into tea light candle holders

day 2:
2 witch's boot dish towels

Kitchen Magnets were either day 8 or 9 think , there were a total for the day they go with

Hanging ghosts

I also made a lighted halloween wreath that I dont have a pic of.
3 trick or treat bags for her boys and candy.
handwarmers.
Halloween Spider banner

« Last Edit: October 28, 2012 10:11:16 AM by PurplePaisley » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2012 10:22:03 AM »

I love the little pumpkin candle holders.  WHat a great idea!!  I didn't take ANY pics of what I made!! UGH!!!  I always forget too!!  Everything you've got pics of looks great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
calixita

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2012 11:52:28 AM »

Mmmmmmmmm!  Cupcake bath bombs!!!  Fabulous!!  I love that Nightmare Before Christmas wreath too!!  And the spider stuffie!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quasior
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2012 11:20:24 PM »

that dining set/tabble runner is awesome~shame she hasn't posted though!  Thankfully Calixita has been awesome.

The surgery went great, but somehow I got an air pocket in my cheek so I'll have to wait and see if it actually starts hurting. No broken jaw, no other complications!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Prepare Your Bubble Bowl Vase
How to Arrange Flowers in a Bubble Bowl Centerpiece
How to Prepare Your Flowers for a Bubble Bowl Center Piece
How to Make a Bubble Bowl Center Piece
How to Make a Photo Album Out of an Altoid Tin Part 4
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...