A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 300,899
Currently Running With Scissors:
375 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Gallery!!  (Read 14726 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Quasior
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2012 06:16:36 AM »

oh Laura you look fantastic in the crone's hat (even though your like 50 years too young for it lol).  Glad your loving everything, I am too!  Did you make the tree?  I am too scared to make one of those after I tried doing a different kind of metal thingy and I tore up my hands ooops!  Did you know I loved inchies lots?  probably !  I am still not sure what to do about the surgery, I might be in hospital overnight, probably only if they break my jaw or the swelling is too bad... If that's the case I'll have to ask my partner to show me what I get otherwise I will probably post when I feel up to it. Oh, and the sprites were indeed inspired by the Ghibli soot sprites, I did consider adding legs but I thought they were cute just as they were!

I love those potion labels, I was going to do that but I was going to put them on bottles and I thought, um glass?  might not make it fully intact and I'd hate shattered glass through the package...  there is so much goodness, but not everyone is posting?  Are they waiting until Halloween to share the love?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thehappycrochetchic
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2012 06:49:09 AM »

I wish everyone would post! I cant wait to see all the goodies! I am checking the gallery everyday but lots of mini galleries are still empty!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/jcarter462/

I love personal swaps!!
Message me...

Always looking to add to my hoopla wall...Wanna trade?
Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2012 07:10:08 AM »

I've been super busy... I've been opening but I haven't been able to post every day. I do want to see what everyone else got too!

Edited to say: I love Georgie the Ghost, I remember reading that when I was little! Also, Gus the Ghost was another favorite...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012 07:14:38 AM by Alchamy513 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
calixita
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2012 10:38:19 AM »

LOVE the crocheted Zero, NBC artwork, google eye frames, and those Halloweeny hoops!!!

Quasior, is this dental surgery that you're having?  The way doctors can talk so casually about the possibility of having to break your jaw is a bit creepy but I'm sure you're in good hands.   Wink  I was a bad partner in that I didn't take photos of alot of the things I sent you so I won't be able to post much while you're otherwise engaged with the doctors and nurses.   But the important thing is that you get thru surgery successfully and recuperate!  I do have a close up shot of those buttons however.  Probably because I was happy with how they came out.   Smiley
BTW, yes I did make the tree of life pendent.  It was my 2nd try at one of those.  I think I'll be making more for Xmas!  And it's a minor miracle that the tshirts all fit (tho' Raven and Monika have some room to grow into theirs from the look of it.  still better that than never being able to wear them at all.)  And the designs were all taken from various other sources (the kraken came from a rum bottle!   Grin), amended and made into stencils - not free hand drawing!  I can't take credit for those kind of skills!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quasior
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2012 02:59:03 PM »

They are amazing though!  Stensils are not cheating  Wink  Surgery I'm not really looking forward to but am looking forward to seeing the end of the pain.  It's given me nerve pain up my face and down my neck for some time.  However on the quiet, not as much as it could be.... wish I could see that rum bottle!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
calixita
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2012 05:11:11 PM »

Here are my shots of the t shirts I made Quasior and family.  Now her hubby won't be forced to put his photos up.    Wink

and the rum bottle I got the kraken image from:    hee hee!

I'm so happy that the t shirts fit everyone (or at least weren't too small).  I wore my new necklace to work today and have gotten many compliments already!  I'm loving this swap so far!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2012 07:53:15 PM »

I'm here!!! I kinda disappeared there for a bit, ugh, got a cold and its yucky.  But its slowly going away.  Anyways, everyones stuff looks AMAZING!!!  I love it all!!!  LOVE that skull shirt calixita!! And of course the Jack one is awesome too.  I just went through the gallery and added my 7 days of pics too.  I don't even know where to start on everyones goodies!! So much awesomeness!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
koalascout
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2012 08:39:16 PM »

i have some pics taken now to add hope to catch up to everyone quickly. should have pics posted by the end of the weekend.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

thehappycrochetchic
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2012 07:40:57 AM »

I just saw we had 2 flakers  Angry I can't believe someone would sign up for this big of a swap and then flake, they should not keep the goodies they were sent, we should all storm their houses and take them back! but i see gotgrey volunteered to angel again! You truly are an angel:) i am so sorry ppl flaked, it makes me really mad. but at least they are getting a package but really they should feel ashamed....tsk.tsk....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/jcarter462/

I love personal swaps!!
Message me...

Always looking to add to my hoopla wall...Wanna trade?
Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2012 08:22:28 AM »

I know what you mean, I was flaked on once in the past for this swap...communication right up until sendouts! Anyway, at least we have gotgrey, who has been super awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Top Picks for Eye Shadow Primer
C&C Try: Apple Cider Vinegar Treatments
How to Get Christmas Tree Nails
Self Magazine’s Perfect Stocking Stuffers
Day to Night Hairstyle Tutorials
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...