A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,040
Currently Running With Scissors:
570 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Gallery!!  (Read 12941 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2012 11:52:32 AM »

Day 13

Day 12

Day 11

Day 10

Day 9

Day 8

Day 7
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012 08:32:12 PM by redstar13 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

thehappycrochetchic
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2012 02:28:52 PM »

Reserved for thehappycrochetchic's mini gallery:)

Day 13- Kit Kats! And a little ornament!

Day 12- 3 hair clips,another ornament, a moon shape baking dish, 2 packs of glow sticks, 2 rubber duckies, lots of soap, some glitter in tiny bottles, bandaids and some charms

Day 11- another ornament ( Day 10's ornament was in this one too, but it goes with tomorrow)
2 black cat pot holders,  more soap, glass embellys, more hair pretties and some cool horror movie glass magnets!

Day 10- the ornament from yesterday actually went with today, so include that too! I also got TWO craft books, some polyfill and fabric and embroidery floss. Zakka Sewing has been a book I have been wanting but I did not have yet, and the doll book looks interesting too!

Day 9- Charms, 2 embellished dishtowels and a set of 6 place mats that perfectly fit my table...its like they were made specifically for my table!!! All the kids each 'claimed' one, but no one is allowed to eat on them or they would be a mess in a day!
and i got another ornament...i think i will eventually have a whole set....genius of me to guess that, i know~

Day 8- my day 8 ornament, 2 wire pumpkins, that are really cool! more soap, a felt wall decor/banner, somce charms a chainmail bracelet that i love and am wearing and a pumpkin pincushion!

Day 7- another ornament, a crochet book! this is kind of funny, I just ordered this book, and guess what arrived in the mail??? I guess I will just keep this one and send the other to someone else!  A hook, 3 skeins of yarn in halloween appropriate colors, a googoly eye frame and some charms!

Day 6

Day5

Day 4

Day 3

Day 2

« Last Edit: October 28, 2012 12:15:29 PM by thehappycrochetchic » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/jcarter462/

I love personal swaps!!
Message me...

Always looking to add to my hoopla wall...Wanna trade?
crazyda79
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2012 04:21:44 PM »

Day 13
Awesome spooky tree and ornaments

Day 12
Yummy Candy--mmmmmmmmmmm

Day 11
It's Candy Corn day!!!  My favorite!  It gotta get better pictures of the flower pots.  They are so cute!

Day 10
Cross stitch kit for all holidays!

Day 9
2 kitchen towels, scrubbie, ghost cloth, candy corn cloth, skull potholder, and 2 characters: Frankenstein and a pumpkin head

Day 8

and the eyeball bracelet was stolen!

Day 7
Awesome dessert glasses and dessert makings!

Day 6
Countdown to halloween blocks, awesome bat wreath, fabulous candy corn hat

Bat shadow box

Googly eye picture frame

Day 5
Fabulous gifts for each of the kids, so spoiled! Love how they got a gift and a stuffie that coordinated!
Sheamus' Minecraft Creepers

Lauren's Vampires

Maverick's Pokemon (he really is excited, he just hates his picture taken)

Liberty's Tangled (don't mind her green face, just got home from trick or treating when they opened the gifts)

Felix's superheroes (batman and spiderman) (again, don't mind the trick or treating face)

Day 4
Markers galore and felt!!!

Day 3
Haunted house with an awesome inside and the most freakin' adorable stuffed bat and Frankenstein!!

Frankie's arm is not really wonky, just got tucked behind him in the picture, sorry!

Day 2

Day 1
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012 11:44:21 PM by crazyda79 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
119/50 swaps
93/50 friends/family
212/50 total
calixita

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2012 04:47:42 PM »

from the lovely Quasior!!!

Happy Halloween!!    Happy Halloween!!      Happy Halloween!!Today's present is a fabulous haunted house book!

It is adorning my mantel as I type!  I love the Scream guy in the window!  Thank you for everything, Quasior!!  You made this such a fun swap!!  I can't wait to see everyone else's full galleries!

Day 2:  I got 2 interesting boxes for Day2!  

And when they're opened up...
 Amazing cemetery diaramas!!  Can you see the zombie arm reaching out of the grave?  And notice how the boxes are lined with a cemetery scene and zombie movie posters!  These are so cool!!!  Just what I asked for!!  I love these, Quasior!!

Day 3:  my city is shut down while Hurricane Sandy blows thru!  I'm enjoying my Halloween goodies.
My zombie doll  
and some reading material!    I love the Thriller zombie on the cover!    and a homemade Witches annual!  It's full of halloween songs, fashion, day of the dead info and recipes.  Fun!  
Now I'm off to spend some of my hurricane day crafting!

Day 4:  spooky art!  These were hard to get photos of because they're laminated.  First a slightly disturbing couple!    The gentleman come straight off my Pinterest!
a haunted house!  and a fabulous beech tree bathed in moonlight!  How did you know that the beech is one of my favorite trees?!  

day 5:  OK, I'm cheating.  I'm about to head out for a night of rock and roll and booze and the odds are 10:1 that I won't make it back to my own bed tonight (or tomorrow morning as the case may be).  I'll just leave it at that and let you all imagine all sorts of things that are probably far worse or more exciting than reality.   Grin
So I decided to open day 5 in advance because I couldn't resist.
I opened some Smarties (or as we pronounce it here in Boston - "smahties").  They're sort of like our M&M's but crunchier.  YUM!!  
A wonderful little halloween wreath!  It lights up and blinks!!  I have the perfect spot for it in my hallway where it will spread spooky cheer!!!!

Some sweet inchies!  So much cooler than the ones I tried to make!!

And this fabulous handmade book!    The pages fold out and have great decorations!  I may turn it into a mini Halloween photo album!  I love all of it!!

Day 6:  spooky salt and pepper shakers for my kitchen table!  
An awesome skull cuff and very pretty pin featuring Nosferatu!!!  I'm going to wear both of these when I go out tonight!
And 2 craft kits to make spooky felt critters!  One is an evil duck and the other is a zombie kitty.  I'm going to try to make the kitty at work on Sunday and send it to my niece in time for Halloween!!!!  So adorable!!

Day7:  (Hey, it's after midnight!  Grin) more Halloween balloons, a cute electric tealight with bats and ghosts, spooky cupcake liners and adorable skeleton lollipops!

Day 8:  lots of goodies!!  a purple witch's hat, a batty paper lantern, a super purple bag for my shopping, a skeleton, snap bracelet, an awesome bookmark, a sweet black necklace and black spiderweb with spiders!!

an ugly action shot!  

Day 9:  a few more lovely ATCs to add to my collection.    And some pretty little boxes.    Inside...  Aren't they adorable?!  They remind me of the soot sprites from Spirited Away!    They have already joined my ghosts and bats decorating my living room!!!

Day 10:  miscellaneous Halloween goodies!!  skelletons, chocolate liquors (YUM!!!), bag full of Halloween balloons - darn I accidentally left out the good smelling tea light candles!!

pretty skull flowers!  
Awesome glittery devil horn barrettes!!!!!!!    Action shot to come after I've actually showered for the day!   Grin  Maybe I'll wear them to work!

Day 11:  awesome ATCs!  lots of great witches and spooky pin ups!  Morticia is my favorite!

decorating my door -

Day 12:  some awfully cool cards so I can spread the Halloween love!

Day 13:  I got a bag full of spooky lollies!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012 11:25:29 PM by calixita » THIS ROCKS   Logged

burstofpanties
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2012 07:06:29 PM »

"This slot is reserved for burstofpanties's mini-gallery"
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012 07:07:09 PM by burstofpanties » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"i am a batshit genius scientist prophet goddess...
and i will be free..."
PurplePaisley
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2012 09:34:30 PM »

Reserved for Purplepaisley   spooktacular goodies. !!!! Mini Gallery
Look at all these wonderful packages:

Day 1: HALLOWEEN
THis really neat crocheted Black cat. And a supply of candle making supplies. Thank you

Day 2:
MAQ cucake Halloween wall art. A halloween wreath, and a package of lights. I will wrap the lights around the wreath.

Day 3:
Super neat cowl, in shades of purple, and this super Awesome vase painted with a witch on it. (note to self repair the crack that took place in shipping )

Day 4:
Huge Halloween Hoop with my favorite color purple, and my fav animal th ecat. Cute green kitty cat box, A purple shelf this will be great to display halloween figures on.

Day 5:
A bag full of embroidery supplies

Day 6:
super cute scarf. Wrapped in some really neat purple, and green checked fabric. a painted pumpkin, Really neat witch's purse, stuffed with supplies to make your own witch's shoes. And a Happy Halloween pumpkin sign.

Day 7:
Awesome package of sewing supplies. Lots of fabric squares, trim, ribbon, rick-rack, sparkle confetti, and glitter balls.

Day 8:
"Spooky" Glitter sign, cool DYI Craft book, Baking supplies, super cute catt made from old thread spool, Halloween rug, and a Super neat Sign

Day 9:
cat head candy dish, mummy candy bowl, 3 hanging ghosts, 5 wooden Halloween spoons

Day 10:
Kitchen Day !!!
4 super neat cloth napkins. (I love cloth napkins, my mom makes them for me. The more the better)
6 kitty head crochet coasters, 3 dish towels, and 2 witch's shoe dish towels.

Day 11: Look at PET DAY!!!
An amazing package of Cat nip mice, Cat nip, Pounce treats , For the Dogs. 2 packages of yummy treats. Rope toys, Dental Bones. My Animals are in Heaven. They are having so much fun.

Day 12:
Super assortment of candles, candle holders, and stands.

Day 13:
A tin filled to the rim with Candy. Yummy

« Last Edit: November 01, 2012 07:43:30 AM by PurplePaisley » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mandymo13

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2012 03:21:13 AM »

Mandymo13's mini gallery Cheesy

Day 1: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
So sad that this is the last day of this awesome swap  Cry But at least I got to open this wonderful lap blanket. I love all the different granny squares and the colors are amazing. MY pug claimed this blanket immediatley. I have it (and her) on my lap now Smiley

Day 2:
Bloody handprint pillowcases. These pillowcases are so soft!

Day 3:
Black kitty and devil puurrfect for Halloween, Green/purple scarf for cool fall nights and a green shawl

Day 4:
Crochted BOO! coasters

Day 5:
Nightmare Before Christmas wreath, halloween material, halloween sprinkles, and an eyeball wine stopper

Day 6:
Treat jars, creepy cloth, awesome banner that says trick or treat, and a little ghost guy.

Day 7:
Great goodies!! Stickers, glitter, cookie cutters, test tube shots, nail polish, socks, and a die punch Smiley

Day 8:
Okay,opening these packages on study breaks is the best idea ever! Today I opened these crocheted goodies. Zero from Nightmare Before Christmas! Finger Ghosts! AND... Dr. Who bowtie and weeping angel!!! I love them thank you!!

Day 9:
So I opened this one at midnight because I was up studying and needed some awesomeness on my break. I am sooo glad I did because I just happened to unwrap this wicked tea set, perfect for burning the midnight oil. There are 2 different teas, 4 amazing mugs, 2 coasters, and a pumpkin tea strainer. I love the mugs!! The "look behind you" and "you've been poisoned" messages are great. The other 2 mugs have gorey bloody handprints!! Good thing I always have my trusty tea kettle ready Wink Now back to studying while enjoying the chai blend tea. Cheers  Grin

Day 10:
Today I opened these awesome spider egg sacs (which are now hanging in the livingroom). I love to ghostly heads and the tiny pictures. The door knocker makes an excellent addition to my door!

Day 11:
Awesome spooky bottle cap magnets and a tin can jack-o-lantern

Day 12:
The fruit basket is going to make an awesome center piece! I plan to wrap the netting around my lamp shades Smiley There is also mummy parts, a skull, vases, and ribbon!!

Day 13:
Instructions were to open immediately, so I am not cheating lol. These are some delicious cookies!! Kind of taste like a mix of gingerbread and preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'snickerdoodle...Mmmmm')! (There was more before the pic was taken Wink)

« Last Edit: October 31, 2012 03:57:28 AM by mandymo13 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Helena Puck
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2012 01:49:19 PM »

Group shot

Day 13
Wooden painted pumpkins with great expressions

Day 12
Lots of clothespin ghosts!

Day  11
Sorry to post early. I'm going to be gone most of tomorrow. So I get a chance to share the clay ornaments one day earlier with you. Aren't they cute!?! love the mixture of colors.

Day 10

Check out all my spoilage! Here is a pink Bat plushy for my son, a writing pad, Halloween Cards, a beautiful Owl necklace (that I wore today), painted Vampire boy ornament, two butterfly cross stitch kits (because I love needlecrafts), pencils, a lip zipper pouch, and a Madame Alexander Wicked Witch toy.

Day 9
I got lots of goodies today. Hoops of Frankenstein and his bride silhouettes, glow in the dark skeleton hoop, a wolfman portrait for my husband, a bat fabric pot holder, a bat picture, an owl window hanging inside a neat bat bag, and a tiny framed bat embroidery

Here is a close up of the glow in the dark Skeleton "X-Ray" hoop (Love the fabric)

Here is the wolfman!!!

Day 8

IT'S JACK AND SALLY!!! painted a a piece of wood and an altered altoid tin with a painted skeleton inside for my other son.

Also included is a stack of Halloween books including the classic Georgie the Ghost, a personal favorite; a monster mug and saucer, a painted owl shaker (which I believe was supposed to be for day 2- sorry), a kitty key holder, a bag of plastic insects for my boys which include some of the biggest creepiest plastic spiders I have EVER seen, adorable wooden bead pumpkin earrings hanging on an image of She-Ra which will be my new bookmark, and the coolest Swift Wind necklace EVER.

Day 7
Today is PLUSHIES Day!!!
Please excuse the bad lighting. This was the only picture that didn't turn out too blurry. The plushies include a purple sock kitty, a candy corn sock cat (that will be going in my office), a pumpkin guy and a scarecrow that look great together-very primitive style, and a pink sock dog.

Here's another of the sock cat

Day 6

Here is my newest favorite- a beautiful Ghost artwork based on something I pinned on pinterest. I LOVE IT!!!

AND, gotgrey also included a Charlie Brown quilt, a pumpkin pillow, a huge stack of sewing patterns, spider webs, and more craft supplies for the boys.

I'll have pictures of the door full of webbing later Smiley

Just because you must see the full beauty of this Charlie Brown quilt

Day 5

Day 5 was full of little painted haunted houses, someone else wanted to be in the picture too. Jakob says hi! There are cute little three dimensional monster stickers on the houses. We are going to make a Halloween village with the web as the ground.

I forgot to mention that there were also other items that I did not take pictures of because my boys ran off with them as I was opening things. The items include: a pumpkin pail, a package of 6 orange candles, and a spider-web craft kit. The pail was being used for pretend trick or treating as they picked up other surprises throughout the house.They are loving this swap.  

Day 4

Fence Post people!! Which includes a mummy, a witch, vampire, Frankenstein, and a cat.

Here is what they look like outside. I kept the mummy inside just in case on the bookshelf. Plus, it makes my son happy to have him around.

AND, here are four paper mache goodies. I haven't decided whether to put them in a wooden bowl in the center of the table or to put the mushroom next to my smurfies. After having finished the Once Upon a Time series, I am really digging the apples. The picture doesn't to the flower shape much justice because it  looks like a beautiful patchwork full of beautiful colored patterns.

Day 3
Big bright Spider for Jakob!! Here he is pretending the spider is eating him.

And, scarecrow bag with a witch fabric background

Day 2
Salt and Pepper Shakers!

Here is a hand painted S shaker! Unfortunately, the P shaker shattered. But  gotgrey generously sent a replacement, a beautiful vintage owl shaker- making a great and charming little mismatched pair  Grin

Day 1

A Beautiful table runner

embellished with beautiful fall leaves!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012 04:16:29 AM by Helena Puck » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
redpopsicles

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2012 07:06:26 PM »

DAY 7
Stamps, a plethora of Halloween magnets, a mug (that I will start using today to take my tea to work!), a crocheted ornament, an altered skeleton box, a Frankenstein notebook and a spooky little Halloween stuffy!

DAY 8: Hoopla Day!
8 - count 'em 8 - hoops for the wall! Love them all!

DAY 9: Book Day!
Three supernatural books, a crafts magazine, a zombie comic book, 2 journals and a super cute altered Halloween book!

And here's a couple close-ups of the altered book:

DAY 10
A set of crocheted potholders, trivets and coasters, a set of nail polish, a raven perched on a spool, a cute crochet and beaded spider, a purple bubble pen and some delicious smelling shower gel and body lotion!

DAY 11
A TON of earrings and pendants and hair accessories, a skeleton in a casket, a couple of necklaces, a couple keychains and a True Blood sticker

DAY 12
Look at all this loot: eyeball frame, spider wall hanging, ice cube trays, a skeleton, a body part packaged like meat, a potion bottle, a skull hankerchief, a set of 3 candle holders, a bracelet, a necklace, a decorative gravestone, a string doll monster, cookie cutters, and potion bottle labels!

DAY 13
CANDY!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012 03:28:29 AM by redpopsicles » THIS ROCKS   Logged

seabound23
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2012 07:14:15 AM »

Reserved for seabound23's mini gallery  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Arrange Flowers in a Wide Shallow Vase
How to Make a Votive Candle
How to Hold a Guitar Pick
How to Turn a Used Vinyl Record Into a Bowl
How to Make a Pop-Up Card
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...