A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 303,936
Currently Running With Scissors:
707 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: July 2012 Ongoing Pinterest Swap Discussion and Gallery  (Read 9761 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2012 06:05:37 AM »

It was pride week in Stockholm when I knitted it, and I got some questions about what it was since I couldn't resist showing it to co-workers and people in my stitch and bitch... The funniest guess was that it was pants for the pride festival...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Koreena
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2012 07:33:10 AM »

try this again...

Guess what I got today???  A super cute painting(?) from Ms. CamOovas Grin Grin Grin 

Check out the glitteryness of the gold circles Smiley

And how she created awesome texture & colour combos with the overlapping circles & buttons:

I LOVE it~ So fun & colourful!  Thank you, thank you, thank you  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Koreena

« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2012 07:39:03 AM »

this one hoop I really want to keep for myself. Like, really really! I've never honestly thought about making a second of a swap item to keep for myself. I might though, it is so perfect! Well, obviously I'm a little biased and it's only perfect in my taste anyway, but I love it! I wonder if a second one would turn out as good?

Just saw this now Hahaha Smiley  Isn't that an awesome feeling when you make something that you know is great??  Sending with confidence is SO much better than sending and thinking "man, I hope she likes it"...   Wink

I just sent something to my partner in the MAF swap that is going to become my new go-to gift for every special occasion because I love it so much!!  I've already bought the supplies for the next one, which will be a wedding gift in a few weeks...  I say go ahead with the keeper hoop Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican

« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2012 07:54:57 AM »

That rainbow bag holder is sweet! Looks just her style.

And that cowl is very interesting looking. Is it knit?

Wow to that tree! Very aesthetic. Looks like it was a lot of fun to make, too.

this one hoop I really want to keep for myself. Like, really really! I've never honestly thought about making a second of a swap item to keep for myself. I might though, it is so perfect! Well, obviously I'm a little biased and it's only perfect in my taste anyway, but I love it! I wonder if a second one would turn out as good?

Just saw this now Hahaha Smiley  Isn't that an awesome feeling when you make something that you know is great??  Sending with confidence is SO much better than sending and thinking "man, I hope she likes it"...   Wink

I just sent something to my partner in the MAF swap that is going to become my new go-to gift for every special occasion because I love it so much!!  I've already bought the supplies for the next one, which will be a wedding gift in a few weeks...  I say go ahead with the keeper hoop Smiley
I did make another hoop! I couldn't help it! Unfortunately, though, I think I will be sending late. I'm supposed to send to Annchen and you (Koreena) today but Russ starts school on Thursday (my oldest is going into Kindergarten!) and it is so much easier to manage at the PO without him. Plus, I have like 5 more boxes that still aren't ready to even be boxed yet that I was hoping to send out at the same time. It's funny, I've had these 2 ready to go since last week but have been putting it off and here I am still with only these 2 boxes ready to go... *sigh* I suck.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
pollyprissypants

I'll bet you ride a Schwinn, Schwinnrider!

« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2012 08:04:29 AM »

Glad you like it, Cam! It's knit with a crochet border. Best of both worlds!
I love that tree/button art. It's really cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Koreena

« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2012 08:51:16 AM »

I think I will be sending late. I'm supposed to send to Annchen and you (Koreena) today...

I'm not worried Smiley  So exciting to have your little one starting school!!  That's Huge~ Hope he loves it  Grin  Good luck keeping it together on Thursday hahaha  I still remember my boys' first day...  I can close my eyes and picture him with his teddy bear back pack and unsure smile as he walked into the classroom for the first time...  I thought I was ready for him to go, but broke down & cried like a baby once he was inside Smiley And get this - he starts university this Fall!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2012 06:00:58 AM »

I think I will be sending late. I'm supposed to send to Annchen and you (Koreena) today...

I'm not worried Smiley  So exciting to have your little one starting school!!  That's Huge~ Hope he loves it  Grin  Good luck keeping it together on Thursday hahaha  I still remember my boys' first day...  I can close my eyes and picture him with his teddy bear back pack and unsure smile as he walked into the classroom for the first time...  I thought I was ready for him to go, but broke down & cried like a baby once he was inside Smiley And get this - he starts university this Fall!!! 

my baby started school last week.... yeah, I blubbered, but not where he could see! I called my mom and we cried together.  He's the last of the mohicans in my family.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2012 08:59:41 AM »

The cowl looks knitted... And then lined with more knitted fabric?

Don't worry about sending late. It just happens sometimes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fishstix43

Crafting is a state of mind.

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2012 07:29:22 AM »

I got the giveaway package from jexxican last night!

It's bobbins for my Viking sewing machine!  I only had the one that I got with it, so these are going to be super great!

Thanks so much jexxican!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2012 04:27:49 PM »

I've got a package to collect! I should be able to pick it up tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Painting Prehistoric California
Learn About the Life of Leonardo Da Vinci Part 3/3
Learn About the Life of Leonardo Da Vinci Part 2/3
Learn About the Life of Leonardo Da Vinci Part 1/3
How to Draw Dolphin Energy
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2
How to Make Tshirt Rugs

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...