A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,553
Currently Running With Scissors:
805 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 37 - Lammas Bounty Swap - signups to 07-07 send 07-24  (Read 8381 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Rosie1981

Wanderlust.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2012 10:24:28 AM »

Yep I'm still here.  We've been busy with our adoption which is still in the limbo faze but we're waiting for the paperwork.  The good thing is that we don't have to take the parenting classes since we've had her so long.  We've had her since she was 9mo. (she's 2 now, 3 in dec.) I received from Radmom and pics are posted.  I will be sending hers out tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
whileitsraining
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2012 11:23:33 AM »

hello all, I will be sending on time tomorrow, just didn't have a chance to check in this weekend, I had some sort of weird allergic reaction and got a lovely rash on my arms and face.  No Idea what caused it, but its nearly gone now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ani

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2012 01:08:34 PM »

It says, Sabbertooth Pixie will receive today. I hope it is liked.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Spidersweb
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2012 02:10:27 PM »

I just finished!   Grin I live close to a post office, so I'll go visit the self-serve kiosk tonight and then put the DC# in a PM! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Spidersweb  (it's only a little filled out!)

In-Search-Of:
-> Stride "Sweet Cinnamon" If you have it in your area, will you PM me?  My mother loves it, and we can NEVER find it in our stores here.  Will negotiate for some!
Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2012 03:44:20 PM »

Great to hear everyone is heading for send-out day full-speed ahead. I have to admit I'm probably going to be a day late sending to Hawkeyes Girl myself. Embarrassed

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

emilywilde
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2012 06:24:25 PM »

...So I brought everything to work so I could send out on my way home today...except I forgot to bring my partner's address...(insert face-palm here). So I will send out tomorrow. I blame it on lack of sleep... Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thesillyseemstress
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2012 01:14:50 AM »

I may be a little late in sending.. I think i need some extra drying time that I didn't figure in.. oops.. if i am late, I will be sen on sending on thurs thurs ..
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2012 03:35:56 PM »

...So I brought everything to work so I could send out on my way home today...except I forgot to bring my partner's address...(insert face-palm here).

Oh, thank you for reminding me, Emily - that's what I plan to do tomorrow, and I bet I would have forgotten the address too! I'm putting it in my bag right now...

Send-out deadline today. A friendly reminder to all to PM me and your partner to officially let us know you've sent. And if you didn't get into the mail today, PM to let me know you'll be late.

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sabertooth Pixie
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2012 05:45:04 PM »

I received yesterday and I LOVE everything! I will post pictures either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks LA Fairy!!

I had to work overtime today and the post office closed before I could make it, but your package is all wrapped up and I will take it in to ship before work tomorrow morning. I'm sorry for being late! I'll craft a couple extra things tonight to make up for it. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
emilywilde
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2012 06:17:07 PM »

Oh, thank you for reminding me, Emily - that's what I plan to do tomorrow, and I bet I would have forgotten the address too! I'm putting it in my bag right now...

Send-out deadline today. A friendly reminder to all to PM me and your partner to officially let us know you've sent. And if you didn't get into the mail today, PM to let me know you'll be late.

Wulf

Haha, I brought everything today, but kept feeling like I was forgetting something.  Tongue Then I nearly forgot to ask for the DC#...But I was nervous all afternoon because Prez Obama is in town today (!!!) and trains and traffic are all tied up. LUckily the girl who works the next shift showed up a bit early to beat the traffic, so I got out in time.  Grin (but it was so cool, the motorcade drove right in front of where I work!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create an Abstract Self Portrait
The Importance of a Sprit Leveled Tripod
How to Harmonize colors in an Image
Understand the Difference Between Formal and Informal Symmetry
How to Photograph landscapes with a Telephoto Lens
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...