A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,185
Currently Running With Scissors:
552 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 37 - Lammas Bounty Swap - signups to 07-07 send 07-24  (Read 10833 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

whileitsraining
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2012 11:04:27 AM »

Happy Belated Birthday Maman!

I have a few ideas floating around in my head, have to check to see if I have all the materials on hand for some of the ideas. I swear I saw a tut for one of the items I want to craft on Pinterest somewhere, but now I can't seem to find it.  Have to hunt that down as well. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
Radmom
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2012 11:34:36 AM »

Cleaning off the art table today and working on the idea department. Doing a fast check in. Hope everyone is doing well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2012 04:18:57 PM »

Hawkeyes_girl dropped a hint in an earlier message about something she'd like to receive, and I thought "Oh, that's totally something I can make." But I've been looking through my books and online for a how-to, and there's absolutely nothing out there. Suddenly, what seemed like an easy, fun thing begins to look
like actual WORK. But on the upside, if I work out the plans, I could do my own tutorial.
I realized last night I hadn't looked for plans in all my books, and sure enough, there it was in one of the books I'd overlooked. Now I have to decide if I have the materials, tools and skill to actually do it. Maybe I'll start with a cardboard-and-hot-glue mock up tomorrow and see how that goes.

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2012 07:55:45 AM »

Well I didn't get much done yesterday, been craft slacking, and now I am all frustrated, nothing is going my way. I got the treatment plan for my tooth implant, it is less what they charged me, so I have to call them and go, hey, why did you charge me 225$ extra. Also, the nurse said that since I brought a x-ray, they won't charge me for the one they took. But I was charged a 85$ service fee, which is broken down to limited oral eval focus, 35 (which I suppose is the evaluation ) and panoramic x-ray 504. I don't know if I should point that out, because it's so knit picky, but hey, 275 is more then half of what will be over my care credit card limit.

And also, yesterday I found out, Emilie Autumn will be in dallas again, for her fall tour, and I so want to go, but, 1, due to my teeth, paying 70 bucks for a vip ticket and driving 3-4 hours to dallas, with about 40 dollars in gas money, is kind of a luxury. 2, the friend that comes to all the shows, is pregnant, and even if she would come, we can't do the, I pay for the tickets you pay for the gas routine. 3, I have seen the show in febuary, (which also marked my 5th EA show.) Everything is pointing to just let it be, but it's so much fun! And I have made so many friends that will be there.

Maybe I can transform this frustrated energy into fuel to get some art done.. sure would be nice LOL
Edit, did some art.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012 03:22:45 PM by LA-Fairy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2012 09:11:17 PM »

Hey,Fullmoon! Yes, do join the next round - we miss you!

Lexy, I hope your grandma will be all right. It is often difficult to get the loved ones to see the doctor, isn't it?

Hawkeyes_girl dropped a hint in an earlier message about something she'd like to receive, and I thought "Oh, that's totally something I can make." But I've been looking through my books and online for a how-to, and there's absolutely nothing out there. Suddenly, what seemed like an easy, fun thing begins to look
like actual WORK. But on the upside, if I work out the plans, I could do my own tutorial.

Wulf

I did? Don't remember this....and please don't stress out a bunch on my account!
I'm hoping to get cracking tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2012 11:07:52 AM »

I think I may be done. Waiting for two items to dry to put them in a box. And I will go from there.
Edit.
Nevermind, two of the items I made don't fit the small flat rate box, don't want to squish them, so I am moving to a medium box, and brainstorming what I could add. I think I may have an idea...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012 02:24:52 PM by LA-Fairy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

emilywilde
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2012 06:48:01 PM »

One of my projects kept hitting setback after setback, but I think I've got it figured out today, and I just got the rest of the materials for another item about 10 minutes ago!  Grin
I'm really lucky that I have a job where I can spend roughly 2 hours a day doing crafty things when no one is about. (most kinds of crafts anyway... Wink )
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Spidersweb
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2012 10:18:58 PM »

I'm on vacay right now, but already figure out what I want to make for whileitsraining

Today, I spent the day working with my friend in her new backyard, whipping the garden into shape.  We sweated and got a bit sunburned (we were wearing sunblock and bug repellent, and hats, but i take a med that makes me photosensitive, so i have a bit of red where I missed with the sunblock).  It was super fun, though, and we've got one more day of it tomorrow.  (I've got a t-shirt with me in addition to a tank, so I'll be able to get more sun coverage.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Spidersweb  (it's only a little filled out!)

In-Search-Of:
-> Stride "Sweet Cinnamon" If you have it in your area, will you PM me?  My mother loves it, and we can NEVER find it in our stores here.  Will negotiate for some!
hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2012 07:27:12 AM »

One item down, more to go......

I learned a new technique for my items....yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2012 01:36:44 PM »

^That's awesome! I modified one item a bit more.

I have THE worst luck. This is the second time, this week that I had to change my email password, due to getting junk mail from myself. Then I log into facebook, just to find out it is locked. Apparently someone tried to log in 6 times and it locked it. The weirdest thing about this is, I got an email at 23:46, saying 'did you use a new device, a new location to sign in? blah blah blah.' BUT, unless there is some sort of time difference, I was on my facebook account at 23:55, going, oh shoot, it's 5 til midnight, I need to go to bed.
So I reset the password, but it won't let me in, and I read online, that you should give it 24 hours.
And my dad just called, asking if I wanted to meet the woman that has caused anger and resentment between my dad and I, for dinner. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Dr. Henry Cloud Offers the Key to Success to Continually Move Forward
Can You Fall Back in Love with Your Spouse?
Top 10 Notes: Jane Eyre
Hillary Clinton on the Message of Hard Choices
Antonin Scalia: A Court of One
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Ticket Stub Shadowbox
Fishy fishy fishy...
Tute Tuesday: Fascinators

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...