A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,717
Currently Running With Scissors:
684 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: July 2012 Birthday swap = Discussion and Gallery  (Read 9538 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

chughes225
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2012 03:43:53 PM »

I received a precious  Wink pillow today from Jensews.  I absolutely LOVE it. She made me a Lord of the rings pillow.  I looks amazing on my couch.  I can't wait to add more geeky pillows. I adore this paper pieced pillow. I am envious of your sewing skills.

You can't see it in the picture but in the bottom corner of the pillow it says precious.  Thank You so much.  It is amazing. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fishstix43

Crafting is a state of mind.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2012 03:56:23 PM »

That is a really awesome pillow!

This is probably a dumb question, but how do you use the pendant for diffusing oils?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2012 04:21:24 PM »

Unless I'm missing something (which, knowing me, is very possible!), you just put the drops of oil on it, it absorbs into the surface, hang it up (or wear it), and the scent stays in the space for a while. I just put some on it, and it darkened the shape carved into it, and after almost half an hour it still smells very nice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
Jen Sews

Formerly known as lukenlarry

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2012 05:10:27 PM »

I received a precious  Wink pillow today from Jensews.  I absolutely LOVE it. She made me a Lord of the rings pillow.  I looks amazing on my couch.  I can't wait to add more geeky pillows. I adore this paper pieced pillow. I am envious of your sewing skills.
You can't see it in the picture but in the bottom corner of the pillow it says precious.  Thank You so much.  It is amazing. 

I am really glad you like your pillow!  I like paper piecing until I am doing it! Cheesy It is just something I have practiced a lot.  Its not that bad but I still have to rip out stitches sometimes.  The website i got the pattern from http://www.fandominstitches.com/  has some really fancy ones that I am not brave enough to tackle. (soooo many pieces!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2012 05:37:40 PM »

That pillow is awesome!! LOVE it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
chughes225
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2012 06:09:39 PM »

I received a amazing geeky package today from patty_o_furniture.  I absolutely love everything.  She made me a Twilight inspired key chain

A Muggle Lover charm,which I adore

A mocking jay stamp.  Which my daughter already stole.  She is ready the third book now.

And these great crystal ball earrings

She also sent a card that made my day and  a few tears.  I really feel like I found a home on Craftster and with all you fellow crafters.  You inspire me multiple times a day. Thank you so much for an amazing package and a wonderful message.  I am working on your thank you now Grin and I can't wait to send hopefully monday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avesthel

<3 birds <3

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2012 09:22:24 PM »

Love the Twilight keychain!   Cheesy   

I've got one more of my birthday packages done and will go to the post office in the next few days.  Was hoping my fabric would arrive for my other package so I could sew up that gift and take both together to save a trip!   Smiley   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2012 06:40:10 PM »

From the Organizer...

1. Claims will close at 6 pm EST on Tuesday, 7/31.

2. Anyone who has met their swap obligations at that point will receive their feedback.

3. Please be sure to PM me when you receive! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
calluna
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2012 12:25:05 AM »

Well, poop...I can't make either of the end-of-month claims I'd wanted to make; one because the necessary supplies still haven't shipped, and one because a brilliant idea I had was really more corny than anything else (better for me to reach that conclusion before finishing and mailing it).  Roll Eyes My apologies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
dreadlocklove
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2012 11:16:36 AM »

Hello everyone!

I received from Avesthel last Thursday but I was on my way out to the cottage and didn't get back until yesterday afternoon.  I sent out my thank you card to her an hour ago and got some photos taken.

My boyfriend and I have gatherings at the cottage every second year and I was wishing for some black light art to decorate our dome.  We have been ultra busy with home renovations and were concerned we wouldn't have much new decos being that our holidays begin Aug 10.  This is well received!  Painted on canvas:

It's hard to take photos under black light, they never seem to reflect the true nature of things.  The colours are actually really vibrant but here goes:

Thanks so much April and I hope you like the thank you card I sent you today!~

THIS ROCKS   Logged

How pleased can one sun setting make you, if you humble yourself to it?  -Ani DiFranco

Dreadlocklove on Etsy:
http://www.dreadlocklove.etsy.com

50 CRAFTS IN 2014
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn About Working with Washi Paper in Origami
How to Fold Origami Paint Swatch Balls
How to Fold a Fast Paper Airplane
How to Make a Paper Airplane
How to Fold an Origami Envelope
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...