A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,050
Currently Running With Scissors:
611 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Holiday List Swap Round 5 (SU until July 28)  (Read 8250 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sweetyetevil
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2012 07:26:49 AM »

I claim IsikkahJai for a few pieces of felt food and surprise snowballs for the girls

5TH claim/4 sent/ 3 received

KIDDIES
Kid themed pillows (I could stuff them) or pillow cases- two boys (they are cousins, my nieces kiddies so my great nephews) thanks texscrapper! and two girls (they are sisters, not mine but my pals kids) are on my list. All under 5 years old thanks texscrapper!
Apron for 3 year old girl
Reusable plastic cups with the kids names (Eli, Violet, Caleb, Sophie)
PALS
Ornaments with initials for my girlfriends-  J (2 of them) and Athanks tex scrapper!
8-10 small/mini ornaments for my girl gang (my term lol)-our womens group is called The Pink Ladies (the group organizer loves the movie Grease hence the name) so if anyone is up for making something with that name & 2012 it would be great!! There are a lot of other members but these would be for the ones I am closest too. thanks troubleT!
Car reusable garbage bags (waterproof if possible) for men or women. No set number as everyone could use one of these.
Trivets for hot dishes
Scented sachets for drawers or closets
Recipe organizer (book, box, whatever!) for one of my best pals. She loves purple, flowers, decorative prints
Needle book and/or pin cushion for same pal as recipe organizer thanks TroubleT!
Something (makeup bag/wall art/journal, hoop etc., pick anything) with a pals name and meaning on it. Her name is unusual so I think she would really like that. Her name means one word (hello) so it is not something long and elaborate. She loves nature and is into her heritage which is Native American. Bonus points of you can guess the name before I tell you!
NEW gnome ornaments could be felt as shown or crochet/knit http://pinterest.com/pin/33917803413216598/
NEW jewelry or key holder http://pinterest.com/pin/33917803413159149/
NEW BBQ/grilling towels http://www.tipjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/132.jpg
NEW pot holders
NEW plastic bag holders in plain colors http://thehappyhousewife.com/home-management/plastic-bag-holder/

FAMILY
Spice rubs or sauces for Dad, brother and boyfriend-the grill masters!
Can and/or bottle cozies for the BF
Etched or painted mug/glass for brother (Tom) and BF (Sam) thanks troubleT!
Small magnet or pin boards for sisters (both adults)-possible themes- patriotic or nature for one, cats or nature for the other. Or just plain colored, blue or purple http://pinterest.com/pin/33917803414368121/
Boy themed frames for my nieces- they both have boys (Caleb & Eli)
Bathroom kit bags for the guys- Something to put their items (razor, toothbrush, etc.) in when traveling.
Mom (step)-patriotic themed organizer/bag for her car. (one of those reusable garbage bags that hang from seat or velcro on) http://pinterest.com/pin/33917803414317250/
Dad-he would like a patriotic themed bag or organizer for his car. He is a vet and he and stepmom assist with raising money and help for the vets in their area.
NEW pocket charger guy colors http://pinterest.com/pin/33917803413180211/
NEW remote control pocket pillow idea #9 on page link http://www.tipjunkie.com/best-gift-ideas-men/
FOR ME
NEW decorated light pulls (the ball chain type)
NEW black and white hand towels and wash cloths (decorated/modified ones or crochet/knitted, either type)
NEW charger pocket http://pinterest.com/pin/33917803413180211/
NEW reusable bowl covers http://pinterest.com/pin/33917803414307908/
A cover for my nook (aka it is an e reader if you are not familiar with the Nook name)
Coffee themed clip, magnetic, push pin or dry erase board for kitchen
Pinterest pick http://pinterest.com/sweetyetevil/
A scrap/waste basket for table when I am sewing or cutting things. I make a mess!
some of those fabric soap holders/scrub bags-I could make them myself but heck I am making the soap for them lol
There are all sorts of things on my pinterest. Nothing has to be identical so check it out. If you have any questions please let me know.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012 05:07:44 AM by sweetyetevil » THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftaddiction
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2012 03:28:03 PM »

I claim sweetyetevil for trivets

6/3/3

I live in Iowa with my boyfriend (of 8 years) and our small Multipoo dog named sissy.
Blue = Big Wish
Orange = New last post
Purple = New this post

We have 3 main groups we give Christmas gifts to. One is a people around town that we give gift bags too. The second is distant relatives or people we know too well for the gift bags. The third is immediate family. I could use help with this year. I have no clue what to get the first 2 groups so you could make anything you wanted. The only thing you should keep in mind that most are couples and most are senior aged. I made a board on pintrest with some ideas. They are just to give you ideas; you dont need to make something on the board if you have a different idea. I also have a board for the 3rd group. Again, that is just for inspiration; you can make anything you think they would like.

-   Tiny gift(s) The tiny ones are people around town (the first group). Usually I pick up all 8-10 of them for around $20 (just to give you an idea on value). This is like the mail man and the trash guy. It is okay if they are really tiny. I am going to leave them on my list and make little goodies bags. Maybe ornaments, snack bags, cooking mixes, magnets, hot coco mixes, chocolate dipped spoons, magnetic clothespins,altered clothes pin magnets, finger hot pads, alerted notebooks, bookmarks. Really, anything you can think of. I am horrible at coming up with ideas. You dont need to claim all 10. Just claim how ever many you want to meet the swap requirements, or mix-and-match with other things on my list.
-   Small gift(s) (the second group) Usually we spend around $10-$20 each on these. We will send 4 of these this year. I dont actually know any of these people, as they are distance relatives of my boyfriends or his ex (he got along well with her family well, and likes to send them something small). 2 are couples, 2 are single (1 women, 1 man). All are seniors or near it, with no kids in the house. If you like things more spelled out, here it is:
Small gift A Our Neighbors. Married couple. In their 60s. He is in a wheel chair.
 Small gift B Male, Single. In his 50s In a band. Loves anything related to music and comics. Likes old 30s and 40s cars.
Small gift C Female, single. 55 years old.
Small gift D Bfs ex-parent-in-laws. Married. In their 70s (or so). He is a retired fireman.

Some ideas are cookie mix in a jar, coffee mixes and anything else

My boyfriends Grandkids Perhaps someone likes making gifts for kids? You could make anything you would like.
My boyfriend has 4 kids (all grown). 2 are married with kids. One has 1 boy (age 7) and 1 girl (age 3). The other has 2 boys (ages 8 and 2). We could use some gifts for the grandkids (dont worry about the kids, they like cash Smiley  We just need gifts for the grandkids.)
Some ideas:
-    Maybe something like this for the youngest boy?
-    Checker Board Any medium (sewn, knit, crochet, etc). I would like to get 2, they don't need to be done by the same person.
-    Surprise Snowball(s) Like this
-    Game Controler Pillow playstaion or xbox
-    Pillow fight weapons like the ones here
-    Felt Christmas Tree like this. I would love to get 2 (1 for each family), but it doesn't need to be by the same person.
-    Anything!

My Parents
My dad is disabled. Some days he is in so much pain he cant leave his bed. Other days are better. His favorite things are going to breakfast and his dog Rosita. Rosita is great for him. When he has bad days she will lay next to him all day. Other days, she is great at getting him out of the house. She loves playing ball and car rides. So a great day for dad is taking Rosita to sonic for breakfast. She is like his child. He used to have pictures of me all over his computer and phone. They have since been replaced with pictures of her Smiley He spends a lot of time reading (especially when he cant get out of bed). He reads suspense and crime novels and can read a book or 2 a night. He is trying to get more active (when he can), so he swims at the community pool and has started playing pickleball. He pretty much likes any colors (well, he wont wear pink) and anything. He isnt picky. He has no allergies but he is diabetic.

Mom is allergic to wool (it is fine if dad gets something with wool in it, she has to be close to notice it, like a blanket or a scarf). Her favorite color is blue. There isnt any color she dislikes. She also loves Rosita, but her baby is her dog Maxie (a boy). She spends most of the time working. She just started sewing and tries to spend every minute she can find sewing. She is a natural at it. She never had a hobby before, so I think this is good from her.

-    Detroit Lions Vest I would love a Lions vest for my dad. He wears a xxl. If you have an idea or something else Detroit Lions themed, that would be great too. It shouldnt take too much fabric, as it doesnt need arms.
-   Anything Detroit Lions themed for my dad.
-    3x Shirts for Dad Doesnt matter if they are sewn, stenciled, painted or anything else. He likes shirts. Any type or style. I havent seen a shirt he doesnt like. Shirts in his size are expensive and they dont have much money so he usually gets his shirts from the bargain rack from walmart (when he can find them, which isnt often). It is always the shirts no one else would wear and he loves them. He has an unusual sense of humor. His favorite was just a basic shirt that said I am Hip Hop he found for $3. He loved that shirt. If you want themes, some would be: Detroit lions, the zia symbol, Bob Marley, his dog, humorous sayings. Dont feel you need to go by those themes. He would love anything! Those are just what I could think of. Dont let them limit you.
-   Slippers For my dad. He wears a 9 in US mens. Any style. He could really use them. He cant feel his feet so sometimes he steps on things around the house (like goat heads) without realizing it. Even a thin barrier would make a big difference.
-   Stickers With Bob V. on them For my dad. He puts them on his diabetic tracking sheets. I think it is his way to make a negative thing a bit more fun. And it makes the nurses smile. They should have some sort of picture (sponge bob?) and Bob V. They could be done by hand. Or this would be good for someone with some computer skills and Avery type labels.
-   Stenciled/etched wine glasses They get their wine glasses from the dollar store. They work fine but are a bit plain. So maybe some can make glasses with a design on them? Thanks TroubleT!
-   Stenciled/etched beer glasses
-   Stenciled/etched drinking glasses
-   Stenciled/etched beer mug with Detroit Lions Logo
-   Homemade Soap  Dad loves homemade soap. He first got hooked when they got a bar of lavender goat milk soap. Since then he has tried many different types of soap (like olive oil ones) and has likes them all. I have got him a bunch of goat milk soap, so I am looking for other types. Olive oil was his favorite, but that could just be because his hasn't tried anything other than olive oil and goat milk  Smiley
-   Flip Flops for mom. Womens 7 1/2. Here is one idea. Any type would work in any craft.
-   Animal Stuff  They foster dogs and cats for their local shelter, so they can always use any animal toys/clothing/items. They have 2 dogs and 1 cat of their own.
-   49ers bag or purse for mom
-   Spongebob A stuffie would be great. I have seen crochet patterns. But any method would be great too. Perhaps a knitted or sewn one? Or perhaps a sponge bob magnet?
-   Southwest or Indian Art Any type or size. Sewn, painted, sand, yarnie, clay, really any type
-   cookie mix in a jar
-   flavored coffee mix(es) lots of easy recipes online
-   gloves for mom, any craft
-   homemade dog treats
-   Stocking stuffers Last year I didn't have much money, so I make a stocking for my mom and filled it with little things (like the little sewing accessories you can get for $1, washcloths, etc). She was almost in tears. She loved it. So I want to get some suffers to put in stockings. Just some ideas are potholder(s), hotpad, finger potholders, cooking/baking supplies/mixes/accessories, spices, dog toys, any detroit lions/49ers(football)/spongebob, anything you can think of. I am going to make my parents both one this year (or make dad one and have a bunch of little gifts for her to open).
-   Anything you think they would like I didnt ramble on about their life for no reason. Smiley If you got any ideas while reading their bio, (ie, something for animals or a bookmark for dads reading), go with it. My imagination limits me greatly. Dont let my poor imagination limit you too :p  If you have ideas, please, use them. There is also more ideas in the board I linked above.

For Mags (a family friend I have known my whole life)
-   Nightmare Before Christmas wallet/holder Based on this, but it would be better if it was to hold memory cards or money (or anything else you can think of) instead of tea. Actually, anything Nightmare Before Christmas related would be wonderful. It just cant be too large. Her son, his wife and their daughter are moving in with them, so they have gotten rid of a lot of knick knacks.
-   Plants vs Zombies Plush toy(s) like this
-   Plants vs Zombies Amigurumi(s) like this or like this
-   Plants vs Zombies bracelet
-   Nightmare Before Chistmas in Polymer Clay I know it is a long shot but this is amazing.

For My Boyfriend Blue is his favorite color, he likes most colors (he is very artistic), no allergies. Old enough to have 4 kids in their 30s Smiley .
-   Robe He needs a long, warm robe for the winter. Something that will go to atleast his mid-calf  
-   Prince Valiant 2013 Calendar
-   Homemade Baked Goods Pies (he would love an apple one with a lattice top, any size, even a super tiny one), bread, cookies. He loves baked goods and they are hard to find here. Feel free to claim him for this, I can give it to him early.
-   Super Hero Coasters as seen here. Old style comics like that would be great. He would flip if it was from old comic strips. His favorite strip is Prince Valiant (by the original artist, not the modern version).
-   ***Shorts/Boxers***. Super Duper Big Wish! When it is hot he wears boxers all day. One day he is going to forget and flash someone. I would love it if someone could make him a pair of boxers without the hole. So basically, super light weight shorts.

For me
-   Reusuable Snack bags with wipe-able inside
-   Scrapbooking paper Patterned, any size

For gift giving
-   Gift Bags any kind
-   Molds Any molds in cute shapes (ice,candy,resin,any!), for making crayons
-   Crayons any crayons, even old, ugly broken ones.
-   Paper Cake Box(es) Like this
-   Paper Cupcake Box(es) Idea1 Idea2 Idea3

Best Friend
alergic to wool and bleach. Has 3 kids
-   Key Chain(s) She collects key chains

BFF's Kids
3 girls, ages 2,8 and 12
-    Craft Kit(s)
-    Pokemon Themed Item for the 12 year old. Perhaps a bag?
-    Color-your-own stationary
-    Play Food Felt, sewn, crochet, knit, clay, etc...
-    Anything
/7e4c13f158ea1f57c5d55164dd42e223?offset=0]this,[/url] but it would be better if it was to hold memory cards or money (or anything else you can think of) instead of tea. Actually, anything Nightmare Before Christmas related would be wonderful. It just cant be too large. Her son, his wife and their daughter are moving in with them, so they have gotten rid of a lot of knick knacks.
-   Plants vs Zombies Plush toy(s) like this
-   Plants vs Zombies Amigurumi(s) like this or like this
-   Plants vs Zombies bracelet
-   Nightmare Before Chistmas in Polymer Clay I know it is a long shot but this is amazing.

For My Boyfriend Blue is his favorite color, he likes most colors (he is very artistic), no allergies. Old enough to have 4 kids in their 30s Smiley .
-   Robe He needs a long, warm robe for the winter. Something that will go to atleast his mid-calf  
-   Prince Valiant 2013 Calendar
-   Homemade Baked Goods Pies (he would love an apple one with a lattice top, any size, even a super tiny one), bread, cookies. He loves baked goods and they are hard to find here. Feel free to claim him for this, I can give it to him early.
-   Super Hero Coasters as seen here. Old style comics like that would be great. He would flip if it was from old comic strips. His favorite strip is Prince Valiant (by the original artist, not the modern version).
-   ***Shorts/Boxers***. Super Duper Big Wish! When it is hot he wears boxers all day. One day he is going to forget and flash someone. I would love it if someone could make him a pair of boxers without the hole. So basically, super light weight shorts.

For me
-   Reusuable Snack bags with wipe-able inside
-   Scrapbooking paperPatterned, any size

For gift giving
-   Gift Bags any kind
-   Molds Any molds in cute shapes (ice,candy,resin,any!), for making crayons
-   Crayons any crayons, even old, ugly broken ones.
-   Paper Cake Box(es) Like this
-   Paper Cupcake Box(es) Idea1 Idea2 Idea3

Best Friend
alergic to wool and bleach. Has 3 kids
-   Key Chain(s) She collects key chains

BFF's Kids
3 girls, ages 2,8 and 12
-    Craft Kit(s)
-    Pokemon Themed Item for the 12 year old. Perhaps a bag?
-    Color-your-own stationary
-    Play Food Felt, sewn, crochet, knit, clay, etc...
-    Anything
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012 06:02:51 PM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2012 07:44:05 PM »

I claim craftaddiction for a Plants vs Zombies ami
(3,2,0)

Hi!  Im Melanie from Ontario, Canada. Im a 35 year old stay-at-home-mom to 5, 4 boys and 1 baby girl.  No allergies at our house really.  We have  a huge family day on Christmas with aunts and uncles, grandmas and grandpas and kids, and we do this for both sides.  Long fun days.  Im sure my list will get longer as we get closer to the holidays, but for now this is what I can think of.

I have a family gifts board on my pinterest thats full of ideas and each of my kids also have their own boards, anything from there would be awesome. http://pinterest.com/mama24boyz/

Mom OK, my Mom is hard!!  Maybe not, but she is for me.  She has a unique style I think.  She loves her hot tub and being outside.  She likes wine.  She has little iguanas hanging around (ceramic, not real) and she likes bold colours.
- I would LOVE if someone could knit her these socks http://de.dawanda.com/product/2737802-Eidechsensocke
- My Moms a machine shop teacher in high school.  I think she would LOVE some sort of steampunk ornament. Doesn#t have to be Christmas-y.  Honestly ANYTHING stemapunk, she would love, I have some ideas in my pinterest 
- A Kobo cover.  My mom loves the colour green, not bright green though Thanks TroubleT
**NEW - My Mom would LOVE this windchime made of old wine bottles.  Could be any colour. http://pinterest.com/pin/5559199510547042/
**NEW - These mason jars would be perfect for her deck at night! http://pinterest.com/pin/5559199510408563/

Dad My Dad is another one who is pretty difficult.  Hes originally from Manchester England and loves Manchester soccer team.  I really dont have any ideas for him.
- Manchester United coasters

Max - Brother Max and Nat just bought a new house! YAY!!! 

Natalie SIL Nat loves dancing and baking.  She has her own dance studio where she teaches kids.  She loves turtles.
- Ballerina loaded charm bracelet
- Oven mitts/potholders in cute fabric
- A business card holder
**NEW - She does yoga, these socks or some similar would be perfect! http://pinterest.com/pin/5559199510559563/
**NEW  - I think Nat would like these too, I like that they look like long legwarmers but they really only peek out the top of your boot so they don't have to be as long as these ones and go all the way to your ankle... http://pinterest.com/pin/5559199510559566/

Haley SIL #2
- Something pin up girl, art work, hoopla, anything
- Something Hello Kitty

Quenton   Quenton is 15.  He likes playing xbox and loves his blackberry. 
- Id love to get him these pillows for his room, http://pinterest.com/pin/5559199510472773/ but I would want them to spell SWAG, cuz he thinks hes got some, haha

Liam Liam is my little mathematician. He also loves to read.  He loves Mario and Zelda games.
- A Minecraft tee

Aidan Aidans favourite subject is reading and writing.  He also loves to draw.  Hes a little gamer too but loves Luigi, Sonic and Link the most. 
- A Minecraft tee

Ethan Ethan is my little trouble maker.  Lately he loves firemen and policemen, so ANYTHING inspired by that would be great! He also loves Spongebob, Mickey and Handy Manny, Buzz Lightyear.
- I spy bag
- Fireman/policeman ANYTHING (plush, bag, art to hang in his room, toy.)
- I think I would like to make up a felt toy set, maybe have it in a nice box for him.  Filled with felt masks, kinda like a dress up box I guess, but mostly masks.  Animals, glasses, mustaches, superheroes.

Daysie-Lynn Well, shes the first girl, so needless to say, after 4 boys, shes very girly, haha. I seem to love the colour combos with browns for her (pink/brown, lt blue/brown..)
- hooded towel Thanks TroubleT!!
- a cute outfit

Kid Gifts My MIL has foster kids and we all consider them family!!  Id love to get them some little things. I have no idea really what. Theres 2 girls (16, 14)and 1 boy (17)

Any stocking stuffers for my kiddies would be much appreciated too.  Anything you would think my kids would like!!

**NEW  I would love some Christmas ornaments, I LOVE the quilted balls http://pinterest.com/pin/5559199509688611/ or ribbon pinecones http://pinterest.com/pin/5559199509688610/ or felt pinecones http://pinterest.com/pin/5559199509721210/

A personalized ornament for the kids in themes they would like

Some Christmas cards for me to send out (more funny than religious)

Cute Gift tags for presents

OK something for me??  Bella mitts, I don't like Twilight, but I love the mitts!

A good sized advent calender for the kids for Christmas

A Christmas tree skirt, doesn't have to be totally Christmasy, but it can be, but I also like just a blue/silver or purple/silver, or something cute and Christmasy

thank you!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
texscrapper

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2012 08:52:35 PM »

I claim mama24boyz for potholders ans a surprise for Natalie!

(5 claims, 4 sent, 4 received)

HI! I'm Summer from Texas. I am mom to 3 amazing boys 12, 7, & 7. We live on a ranch outside of Houston that has been in my DH's family for over 150 years. We raise and breed cattle and my sons show cattle all over the state of Texas.

Like most moms today I try to do everything! I work at a local church as the Director of Children's ministry, sit on the twins elementary school PTO, volunteer in scouts, and run around like a chicken with my head cut off. I enjoy scrapbooking, sewing, jewelry making, and various other hobbies. Hobby Lobby is my favorite store - I have memorized the layout, and frequent it often Smiley I am a diehard LSU fan - we bleed purple & gold in our home, and when we are home on a Saturday in the fall, you can be guaranteed that college football will be on the TV!

My very patient DH Matt:
Crown Royal oven mitt or hot pad for grilling - or anything that is made from upcycled CR bags Smiley
Gloves for the winter
365 day flip calendar (like those desk size ones) with funny sayings or jokes on the pages
NEW! A Honey Badger t-shirt - it can be stenciled, bleached, embroidered - any medium. He would LOVE a "Honey Badger Don't Care" shirt! 3XLT

My oldest son, Tate - He is 12 and loves to draw. He also shows cattle and is VERY active in Scouts
Boy Jewelry - cord necklaces with cool pendants, hemp jewelry, leather bracelets, corded bracelets
A cool sketchbook for him to cart around
A really cool LSU Pillow or pillowcase
Large pillow in boy fabric I could stuff it if you make it  http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021405133/
Portable Lego Tote http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021247554/ or http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021804232/
Board Game Journal http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462022161957/
Lego Clock http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021544276/
Art Notebook in boy colors  http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021560516/

Twin A - Tucker, 7 - Tuck loves everything outside! He likes to ply with trucks and hot wheels, draw, build, and create
wooden painted or decorated blocks
A cool car mat
A really cool LSU pillow or pillowcase
All in one Crayon & coloring book bag
A treasure chest
Camp Chair http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462022174034/
Batman Super Hero Doll http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021587343/
Muffin Man Lovie http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021565600/
Pajama Eater http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021413470/
Letter Legos http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021220086/
Super Hero Peg Men http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462022095499/ thanks jillybeans!

Twin B -Turner, 7 - Turner loves quiet activities -reading, drawing, watching TV
A really cool LSU pillow or pillowcase
All in one crayon and coloring book bag
A decorated wooden box to keep his favorite books and treasures
A felt game/quiet  book
Camp Chair http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462022174034/
Superman Super Hero Doll http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021587343/
Fabric puzzle of the US kind of like this, but not on a bag , and in boy patterns http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021595898/
Pajama Eater http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021413470/
Felt Playhouse http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021215962/
Memory Game http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462022174108/ Thanks rockon!

LSU Gifts
Ok so we REALLY love LSU - so much that one of the trees in my house at Christmas time is purple with LSU decorations. It also only has LSU themed gifts underneath. So ... I am looking for ANYTHING useful that has an LSU theme for under that tree for any of the guys in my family! Thanks TroubleT & craftadditction - we can always use more stuff!
Crazy socks, hand painted serving trays or glassware, pillow cases, lap blankets, kids aprons - just about anything goes - send me a PM if you have an idea!

Mother in law
Casserole Carrier http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021212155/
Photo necklace of the grandkids Can send pics
Tree of Life pendant in Citrine
 Photo tote bag Can Send pics
This amazing apron! http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021231723/

Father in Law
Decorated bucket or fabric basket to toss his peanut shells in
Chalkboard mugs http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021467433/

For the cousins
we have LOTS of these - all girls ages 2, 3, 4, 13, 16, & 18 ! We are looking for:
Frame memo board http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021240897/ Thanks thehappycrochetchic!
Teen jewelry pieces
Finger puppets can be made from felt, knitted, or crocheted Thanks craftaddiction!
Felt Food any and all kinds! Thanks Kitty_Ann!

For the Coworkers
Mug Rugs with matching coffee cozys http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021481069/ I could use about 9 sets of these
Handmade crosses - large ones for walls or small for ornaments for the tree

For the guys
Upcycled Shirt Wine Carriers could use several of these http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021467453/

For Neighbors
Wine Bottle Totes http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021249273/

Ok - that's all I can think of for now! I hope this gives you an idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for personal swaps! Longing for a "Muffin Man" type poppet for
my son.

2014 Crafts
50 Projects in 2014 - 15/50
De-stash Projects Completed - 25

Total Projects in 2014: 40
Swap Packages Sent: 14
klg_jlg
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2012 08:41:52 AM »

I'll claim texscrapper for an art notebook in boy colors for her oldest.
Due out by Aug 11

(1,0,0)

Hey there, Im Kassie & Im a sahm/blogger at www.goinggreenwiththegrizls.com/ where I blog about my progress in becoming a greener mommy. My hubby, little girl, and I live in Idaho. =)
Biggest wants in BOLD!

Natalia- 19 months, will be 2 on New Years Eve so some of her list is birthday items as well. =)

Rapunzel hair http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957563368/  

Octopus stuffie http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957487259/  

Growth chart similar to http://pinterest.com/pin/43980533830523275/   or http://pinterest.com/pin/78742693454286121   or http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680773328/

She also needs some clothing in the next size up-All of these include tutorials, PM for sizing
http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957610476/
http://pinterest.com/pin/242209286179814701/
http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957871334/
http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957786065/
http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957376686/
http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957354000/

Awesome felt animal play masks http://pinterest.com/pin/242209286180121031/

Jake- My hubby. Hes a really easy going guy and doesnt get into frilly crafty gifts too much. Totally into camping, shooting, and playing video games.

Sturdy sewn bi-fold wallet

Me- Okay I feel selfish for putting myself on here but it would be nice to get some things that I have some input on, ya know? Im 22, and Im a totally crunchy attached mommy yet my style is modern and classy.

I also need some clothing badly. PM for sizing, I can alter if needed. =)
http://pinterest.com/pin/242209286179927077/
http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957413516/ (With sleeves!)
http://pinterest.com/pin/86975836523102758/
http://pinterest.com/pin/192247477812884568/
http://pinterest.com/pin/236298311668117606/ (Shorter though)

Lovely wrap bracelet (I have a very small wrist!) http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957805359/

Watch http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957470171/

For Others:

This lovely apron for my MIL http://pinterest.com/pin/258042253619697889/- she likes reds and golds as well as blues. Think French country. =)

Anything yummy creation that will last until then (ie, in a jar or something)

Spice rubs in pretty tins for the guys. Variety totally ok.! http://pinterest.com/pin/242209286180297723/

Ami Unicorns http://pinterest.com/pin/242209286180347691/ (Id love to end up with one for each little girl in the family. That being said, lets aim for 1 pink, 1 orange, 1 yellow, 1 lime green, 1 aqua, and 1 purple. With these, girls, they NEED to have different colors.) You could do the whole unicorn this colors or white with mane and tails of these colors, however youd like as long as they are visibly different from each other in the eyes of little girls ranging from 1-6. Lol.

Soy or beeswax candles for the women in the family --We are fond of warmer smells such as coffee, chocolate, apple pie, cinnamon, vanilla..

My SIL would die for this awesome HP apron!! http://pinterest.com/pin/242209286180346505/

Id love to have 3 sets of these (2 or 3 in each set please!)!! One that coordinates with red & white, one that is reds/gold/blues, and one that is brown/green/aqua

Anyone make homemade extracts?? Id love some as stocking stuffers!! http://pinterest.com/pin/242209286180232261/

Dcor- I really need some stuff to decorate with for the holidays. We have a tree with some ornaments, and that it! We are doing red, pink, aqua, and some green. Think about the modern christmasy fabric you see in those colors at the store..

All season wreath http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957824654/

Fun throw pillows.  http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957472222/

Cute wall dcor http://pinterest.com/pin/242209286180347538/

It's a start anyway!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012 08:42:27 AM by klg_jlg » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for new amazing crafters whose work I can feature on my blog, Going Green with the Grizls. =) www.goinggreenwiththegrizls.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Become a Better Writer
How to Get Motivated to Write a Novel
How to Get a Job Writing Reviews
How to Get Your Work Published
How to Write a Haiku
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...