A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,542
Currently Running With Scissors:
582 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jar of Whimsies Rd 11  (Read 11391 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rubylynns
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2012 02:40:06 PM »

@cloud_berry, I'm so glad you liked your package!  I did not want to send that bunting it was so cute I made one for myself too hah! I'm glad the little guys didnt break, I was very worried.  I had a 3rd one for you, a cute little girl but I broke her while I was painting it =) 

I received from cloud_berry the other day. Sorry it took so long to get pics up I was finishing up 2 swaps.  I love love love everything she sent me! 
The box

The whole package!

All the cute little things,  see those figures that would be some kick @ss lil hunger games people!  I have no idea where she found those at!

Hand made cards! I love these!

And my favorite, that has already been worn 2 times!

Thanks Cloud I loved it!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012 02:41:40 PM by rubylynns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jfer007
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2012 02:52:20 PM »

I received from smittenheart on Wednesday and I am so happy with my package!

First, the adorable jar:

My whimsies:

Super awesome tiny buttons, a bead man in a yoga pose, and a Goofy sticker:

And the cutest set of scrabble/domino pendants (one of them being a ring I'm absolutely in love with):

I LOVE the mustache one!

Thank you so much smittenheart! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2012 08:45:47 PM »

Here's my amazing package from CamOovas!

GLORIOUS beads and findings! I love them all!! At the bottom center you can see one of the sweet pendants she made (silver with cute fuzzies) and in the right center, a gorgeous glass leaf and wrapped marble pendant she also made! At the bottom right is a cool tin full of lovely beach glass Smiley

Squee! More lovely beads, some plastic bubbles which contained some of the adorable plastic animals (check out the pink plastic jellyfish!), a teeny jewelry box (I have an obsession with these), wooden pieces for pendant-making, cracked marbles, and buttons! on the left center are two more gorgeous pendants and in the lower center is a gorgeous handmade stone and metal bracelet--love everything!!

Awesome fabric card, and needle-felted owl and cactus in a pot!! So cute. The cactus already has one of the limited spots on my desk Smiley

The most BEAUTIFUL scrappy, yarny, flowy scarf! I adore the colors in this and have always wanted one like this!

AND!! I got some amazing-smelling handmade laundry soap that I didn't get to photo because it's already in the laundry room in the garage making my dryer balls smell good! All of the whimsies smell like it too, and the scarf, it's fantastic.

Mercedes, you're one of my fave swap partners ever and I LOVE stalking your Pinterest Tongue Thanks so much for all of the wonderful goodies. I hope your package gets to you in one piece  Shocked and that you love it too. Great swap!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012 08:53:20 PM by hgddm » THIS ROCKS   Logged

seabound23
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2012 08:46:04 PM »

What great packages! I love those quilled magnets, those handmade cards are gorgeous, and the scrabble/domino pendants are so rad! I received from lindyv the other day, and I just loved my jar. I must preface this by informing you all that upon opening this, my 3 1/2 year old son thought he was welcome to the party, so literally EVERY tiny dinosaur, the army guys, and this cute boombox dog toy all got confiscated. Along with him spilling a little container of gold sequins EVERYWHERE. It was such a great way to start my whismy package. Smiley

There was so much stuff that I would have had to take about 30 pics just to highlight everything in groups!

A glass bottle, "glass" slipper, wooden beehive (in love with it!), cow, pink gun, a golden gate bridge (unknown to her that San Fran is one of my all time favorite places!) and a cute painted animal (that I'm going to say is a cross between a giraffe and a wild dog..but oh so cute!)

A cute pink cassette tape cat, ice cream cone liners, cupcake cups, wooden sea shells, an owl eraser/pencil topper, a princess bead & mini plastic tiara, & some sweet lisa frank-ish stamps

A shot of stuff in the "jar" (a wooden oval shaped box) That green thing is a little metal birdhouse, some rad 'crocheted by:' tags, block letters, and various mini pens and cardboard boy.

A sock monkey cross stitch kit and a pompon maker! Cheesy

A little box of buttons (which I have a sick obsession/collection of), a great little needle threader tool (the packaging is awesome), a 1" square canvas, and a rhinestone bee.

Cheesy elements to spell out 'bacon'. They're magnets. I adore them.

A rad mushroom needle book, a little day of the dead skelly, and a felt bacon hoopla!

A shot of some more stuff. I didn't realize the plate was covered (probably one of my favorite items) it's a darling little vintage plate.

And a shot of the lid. This box was painted by Glenda in 2005. Thank you Glenda, for donating your box to a thrift store, so I could receive it. Smiley

Thanks again lindyv!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

geekgirl1000100
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2012 02:08:33 PM »

I received from isaacmom01.  I loved my package!

Everything in the box

Out of the box: a mystery package, a plastic baggie with more stuff and the white bag had lots of ephemera

The ephemera including some inchies

a notepad, crayons and bubbles Smiley,

The mystery package - a homemade zippered pouch! isaacmom said it was her first one but it looked great!

The inside

Everything inside the pouch was nicely wrapped.  I was too excited and ripped it all opened before taking a picture.
Lots  of the contents were in tiny containers.  I love containers of all types.
The contents: a small plastic container with small puzzle pieces (now I need to make some altered puzzle pieces)
nonscented lotion with chamomile. it's really nice.
A jungle themed container with 3 tiger face erasers (I love tigers)
A robot eraser and some floral tape
2 stamps and ink
ribbon, and an altered tin and a matchbox!
And a small  jar of whimsies.

I was really excited to get my very first Doctor Who altered tin!!!  It had tea inside.  We both made each other tea tins Smiley

And a very cute altered matchbox with a teeny tiny owl (I wasn't sure if the owl was crocheted or knitted)

Whimsies!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012 02:10:42 PM by geekgirl1000100 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

PerfectlyBohemian
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2012 02:25:25 PM »

Awesome package geekgirl! I love that teeny tiny owl (soooo adorable), and you might need to hide that TARDIS tin... (if it goes missing, you might know who to blame). I couldn't help but laugh that two pieces of your ephemera are stamped with the teacup stamps that I carved for Isaacmom during the last JoW swap! I'm glad she is getting use out of them! Cheesy

Seabound, I love that little beehive you got Wink and the needle-threader tool sounds like suuuch a nice thing to own!

hgddm, that cactus and owl are awesome! I have some of those tiny terra cotta pots, and now I feel inspired to make a felted cactus for someone (I just don't know who yet)

jfer007, I really adore that meditating figure and your baking pendants Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

squidget
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2012 02:50:39 PM »

This is by far my most favorite swap! It was a scavenger hunt of crafts when I got my package! Let me just say that my partner did great stalking and included so many things that I liked in various themes and my favorite colors!
The kitty tin with daisies, a dinosaur to build and candy! The second pic shows the whole loot!

The handcrafted items! My favorite is a fabulous brooch! A tissue holder, clay Alice themed clock, cat ring, strawberry brooch, and a foam dino! ( I must go to the dino petting place now)
And close ups of different themes! Dinosaurs, steampunk and skulls, vintage and Alice in Wonderland and kitties! (That kitty teapot opens, it's rad little storage!)

I received so many rad things, patches, keys, beads, buttons, zippers, charms, jewelry, feathers, tins, clips, paper epherma, jewels....do much!
And since Yokai originates from Australia too, here she is modeling her new necklace and a cool stamp from there too! Thanks so much for everything! You rock partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PerfectlyBohemian
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2012 03:03:49 PM »

Hahaha, Yokai looks gorgeous in her new pearls Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seabound23
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2012 05:23:15 PM »

Yoki in pearls! I used to have a beardie named Artemis. That is too cute.Smiley I don't even watch Dr. Who and I love that tardis tin!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennden
« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2012 07:09:12 PM »

I received from jennickell last week. Everything came in this very awesome jar.

next is a group shot of everything

Then of course all the homemaid stuff Grin

Thank you jennickell for the awesome swap!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon XSi/450D: Set Shutter Priority (Tv) Function
Canon XSi/450D: Set Image Quality/Resolution Function
Canon XSi/450D: Set Program Mode (P)
Canon XSi/450D: Set Mirror Lockup
Canon XSi/450D: Set Manual Mode (M)
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...