A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 304,769
Currently Running With Scissors:
407 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jar of Whimsies Rd 11  (Read 12666 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Jennickell
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2012 12:24:18 PM »

I appologize profusely for the lateness in posting pics (the long and the short of my excuse is I got married 2 weeks ago, we eloped, didnt really think that I was going to be that busy but we have had friends and family visiting, my step kids and the godforesaken heat in Oklahoma the past few weeks has been unbearable and totally sucks any little bit of motivation and energy you might have), OK enough with my excuses are the the pics of the jar or should I say box I got from Jennden

This awesome box with a really cool paint effect on it and it was crammed full of stuff

these awesome little polymer clay things, one is a little box and had some beads inside
and another view of all the goodies!
!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindseymetz87

Hello Mr. horsey how are you? ♥

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2012 04:03:58 PM »

Ugh I'm so late with posting pics and im so sorry! I took
My pics with my camera and then lost the camera charger and could find it until today! But I'll be posting in a cupple hours here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jfer007
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2012 07:13:47 PM »

I'm so in love with that lion backpack! The felted bookmarks are perfect, the TARDIS one is really great. The polymer clay sun and moon are beautiful, as well! What great packages!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PerfectlyBohemian
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2012 02:31:00 PM »

I just received my package from deathbeforedishes, and she spoiled me sooo much!

First, I opened my very heavy, and fairly large box to find this very awesome embroidered tote:

I can't wait for my fiance to get home to show it off because I am sure he will get a good kick out of it. Smiley dbd also asked about what color hair my fiance and I have to make it more personal Cheesy

Inside the bag were lots of bundles:

A huge bundle of chopsticks, a blingy stapler, butterfly sticky notes, honey soap (I love soap! And honey!), coffee!! (more love), hilarious hand tattoos, a bee cross-stitch kit, bird patches and decals with the first initials of my fiance and me.

An adorable beehive-shaped vase/pitcher filled with insect candles, chipboard buttons, a pretty barrette, and pieces for a wooden teddy

"Glitterbugs" wooden purse/case filled with more goodies Smiley

Inside the case was a blingy pen to go with the stapler, gift take, lots of nifty ribbons in lovely colors, chipboard flowers, "love" earrings, teeny Doctor Who sculptures (Gemini really wanted the fez), a peas in a pod sculpture <3, heart-shaped shell ornament, and a gold beaded house frame

Super awesome cross-stitched bookmark ("never judge a book by its movie"), a nifty honey-colored, vintage looking glass votive, trippy mushroom stickers, a candle in a tin, and plastic lime wedges

A beautiful cross-stitched panel with with a beehive and my wedding date (we are having mead and a honey theme), shea butter soap, a kitty tag, a cupcake picture holder/clip, and a bow tie barrette (made with those melty beads).

I was sooo blown away by the beehive panel because I recently decided that I wanted to have pieces of fabric instead of a guest book at the wedding, and I needed a centerpiece/focal block for making a quilt after the wedding. dbd just made my life sooo much easier because now I don't have to fret. This is exactly what I wanted!

And last but not least:

This can only mean one thing.......

River's TARDIS journal! But wait....

It is a false book with an altered puzzle inside!

This package was fantastic! deathbeforedishes, you have blown me away! Thanks for being a super awesome partner!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

geekgirl1000100
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2012 02:39:53 PM »

What an awesome package PerfectlyBohemian.  I love River's journal with the altered puzzle pieces.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cloud_berry

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2012 03:02:21 PM »

I LOVE all that embroidery! The beehive is so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2012 03:06:45 PM »

The embroidery is gorgeous!!! Per tracking my package is out for delivery!  Can't wait to sort through whimsies tonight Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2012 03:25:26 PM »

Yay! I am glad that it arrived safe and that you like it!  Grin  I knew we were perfectly paired!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
lindseymetz87

Hello Mr. horsey how are you? ♥

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2012 07:29:23 PM »

HEYY finally posting!!! This package was so amazing!!! I'm in love with everything she sent me i mean I'M IN LOVE WITH IT! She completely matched my personality and style, its fun and colorful and awsome! alright so here is the first pic which is basically just a pic of everything. I forgot to take a pic of everything before i unpacked it lol

Look at all of it! i got all kinds of things like bracelets, earasers, tiny tea cups, nail polish, appliques, fabrics, beads and LOTS of buttons

Look at all of them! She said her theme was confeti so i feel like this must be the "confeti" now for al the little things inside the jar

So awsome so cute!!!

Now for some of the bigger items Cheesy

First up are some wildflower seed bombs which i cant wait to plant and see what grows!!! And a ROME JOURNAL! I love Rome so much i went there this summer and fell in love and the best part is that the picture on the front is a place that i went and theres even a map on the back and i went to alot of the places on it. I love it!

Next is an awsome journal that she made for me. I absolutely love the fabric its fantastic!

She made me a really cool needle book (which i desprately needed) and its made from an actual book!

This isnt a bigger item but it deserved its own spot. Three really beautiful inchies which are so cool! I didnt have any inchies before this so now im definitely gonna want some more!

Next is a lady bug pin cussion! How flippin cute is this!!!

And the best two for last of course first is an awsome amazing super fantastic PITTBURGH PENGUINS BAG!! The penguins are the best sports team ever period im seriously obsessed its kind of bad. And when i saw this i squeeled!

And now this. This freaking crazy awsome poptab makeup bag! She must be able to read minds because i wanted one of these forever!!! but they were so expensive. So when i saw it i gasped i mean litterally gasped. Its just beyond words.

Thank you so much trisarose for the most amazing swap ever! i loved everything you did such an awsome job of finding and makeing these amazing things!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bunny1kenobi
Ruler of the Roost, Protector of the Progeny, Conqueror of Comestibles, Chieftain of Chores, Consort Extraordinaire, and Crafty to Boot!

Best of 2013 Winner! I like my avatar, tho....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2012 08:56:59 PM »

awesome package, lindsay!  I think my faves are the buttons (!!) and that dragonfly fabric!  loverly!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Beef Pho Part 1/2
How to Make Poori Part 2/3
How to Make Poori Part 1/3
How to Make Poori Part 3/3
How to Serve Tempura Shrimp and Vegetables
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...