A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,920
Currently Running With Scissors:
596 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Kids' Craft Swap Round 5 GALLERY  (Read 7212 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Helena Puck
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2012 08:03:57 AM »

What a great gallery everyone. I'm going to steal that lego frame idea and the Harry Potter stenciled bag idea. I love the Oscar the grouch, clever creating his magnets from bottlecaps, very thematically appropriate Smiley Love the angry bird mini hoop too! Those Mickey and LSU goodies are great. That Mickey pouch and game was a wonderful idea. I love the Mickey pants.

Amriana, great job on the jewelry and sewing projects.

I'm so impressed with everyone's goodies.

Tucker, I'm sorry you goodies haven't come up. It should be there soon. The tracking number says it's in Dallas right now. Jakob loved showing off his towel at the pool earlier this week, and he brought his Spongebob rock with his rock collection when he stayed with his grandpa for the weekend to show his cousins. 

Landon, we went to see Spider-Man yesterday and everyone was wearing their Spider-Man shirts. (Yes, we are that geeky) Jakob picked out the shirt you made for him. At the end of the movie, he was so excited to see Flash Thompson wearing the exact same shirt. And, earlier this week, we made our own fabric painted shirts using the freezer paper stencils. Thanks so much for the suggestion. He painted a red lego guy on his shirt.

I really enjoy this swap! Keep the pictures coming. Let me know if you'd like me to organize another one and when everyone would be available and if someone would like to co-organize. For the next two weeks, I have summer classes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2012 10:22:15 AM »

So glad that Jakob got to wear his shirt out!  My kids would love to do another round sometime, they had a ton of fun.

Here are the pictures of the goodies Adia received from Zoe. 
Hunger Games Magnets

Lots of Angry Birds Pendants

A really awesome Animal Necklace

A key chain with her name on it that she put on her new book bag.  This is a favorite since we can never find things with her name on them..

Some Twilight Shrinky Dinks

And an Animal A Shirt!  This is such a cute idea!

Thanks so much Zoe and Max!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2012 04:36:15 PM »

Sariah got hers from Ronan.  She loves it all!

Opening:

Neat necklace:

Sister trying to help hold everything up

All the goods:

She got a stuffed owl toy liked she asked for, she was so excited.  And an owl craft kit and cute bottle cap necklace.  Then lots of Hello Kitty stuff, she's really into HK now.  Some other craft kits and a frame to paint, card games which they've already dug into, and then a painted box that had a feathery hair clip and a foamy bug.

Thanks Ronan!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2012 04:35:32 AM »

So many talented kids!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Koreena

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2012 08:04:46 AM »

Sorry for the delay in getting these posted - I wasn't at work yesterday & had forgotten my camera there...  ANyhow~ Here are pictures of my niece Learah receiving her awesome package from dessadoll's daughter on Monday:

Excitedly breaking into the box

Exclaiming "CooooooooooL" as she checks out the decorated box

Modelling her favourite items: the handmade wand (with an "L" charm on it!), the pretty peacock feather hairclip & the super cute bottlecap earrings

Close-up of the handmade goodies: decorated box for her little treasures, feather hairclip, magic wand, personalized mug (which she LOVES) and a mouse toy for her 2 crazy cats

Close-up of the many, many 'extra's: a DIY picture frame & markers, a toy twisty worm (this made her squeal), a reusable shopping bag/frog, Sponge Bob goodies (play kit & tub stick-ons) & THE FUNNIEST book I've seen in ages~ "More stuff on my cat" - this is a book of photos of cats with stuff on them.  Not kidding.  I cracked up when I looked through this Cheesy

Here's a shot of the whole kit - this is an amazing amount of stuff!!!  You can see that Dessa included a sweet note to Learah and there were also some funky glass beads that I'm just realizing weren't in the group shot...  She must have had them in her hand while I was taking pictures.

THANK YOU so much for spoiling Learah like this~  You really went above & beyond!!  I haven't seen Learah giggle, squeal & generally goof around and be excited like that in a while - this package really made her feel special  Grin  Once it all sank in & she could breathe again, she said "Well I hope she liked what I sent for her.  I love the things I sent, but I feel kinda bad because I didn't send as much cool stuff."  We hope that Dessa likes the things that we sent & that we can see her pictures soon, too!   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

leighi123

The Little Sewing Shop

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2012 10:32:01 AM »

Levi got a wonderful package from Emma!

First is a really cool lego box - it has his name made of lego on the side, and a lego top so he can build stuff on there.  Its great because he likes to carry his creations around with him. 

Next, there are some super cute little gnome guys/mushrooms, these are perfect for Levi's playscape table.  He likes to make up stories with little characters like these!  There is also a mini activity book.

Next is a fishing set - this is great because the fish are laminated, which means I can write Levi's sight words or math problems on the back of them with a whiteboard marker, and he can fish for them - they will add some fun to our homeschooling (not sure if that was the intent, but they are perfect for it!)

And this is a little board book that Emma painted with chalkboard paint.  Its a good size for taking in the car and on the go, Levi can write his own little stories in chalk!

Thank you mom2em and Emma!!!   Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2012 12:36:23 PM »

I love the peacock feather hairbob!  I also love the Lego box and fishing game.  Great job everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mom2em
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2012 06:46:23 PM »

Emma recieved from Leighi123 and her son Levi today!

Pic of everything.  Cool shirt w/an E on it, felt Mr. Potato head and felt envelopes from my pinterest, stickers, shells.

Emma started playing w/Mr. Potato right away.  She liked everything.

Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Christine~
Proud SAHM to Emma (11/14/07) and Abigail (6/16/11).
http://www.etsy.com/people/mom2em/favorites?ref=pr_faves
http://pinterest.com/mom2em/
leighi123

The Little Sewing Shop

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2012 05:02:24 PM »

Here are pics of the process of making the shirt:

http://thelittlesewingshop.blogspot.com/2012/07/initial-shirts-simple-project-kids-can.html

Levi spent forever on that one with all those layers of paint!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dessadoll

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2012 05:33:01 PM »

Sooo...all my kids got their packages.  So I am now posting pictures...this will be one very long post, I appologize now.   And I also appologize for the cruddy pics.  We are in the middle of packing boxes and I can't find my camera, so some I took on my cell, and some my 11 year old took.  If any of our partners have better pics, please feel free to post them.

First off, the package Audessa got from Learah. (Audessa will be sending better pics and a thank you card in the mail.)

She loves it all!  The book she already started to write in, the shirt she already wore, and the ceramics are on her dresser.  Change in one, earrings in the other.  And her ipod is in the Brock University case!

I wanted to steal these from her.  Cheesy  But I got the "Uh, Mom, you aren't a kid and your name isn't Audessa, you can't have them."

And  cool Chinese Knot bracelet

THANKS LEARAH!!

Now the packages of the little 2.  Please bear with me, we have recently adopted these 2 kids from foster care, and we aren't allowed to post pictures of their faces online.  I will send pictures to their partners, but for posting pics, I had to be creative with cropping.

Here is Ronan with his package from Sariah. (and the bad pics taken by my 11 year old)

He loves loves loves this stuffie!

Ronan with everything.  He really like the "Mom its a long neck shirt!!!!" and "Mom I can stamp in dinosaur now!"

And now for little miss Jade, and her package from Anna.

"Awe Mom...a stuffed Bunny!"

A super cute dress. (Kinda feeling bad for not making a dress for Anna)

And her whole package. With some cool little shrink plastic jewellery and beads to make a bracelet, and the rest of the extras.

All my kids got spoiled, and feel very blessed to have been a part of this swap.  Thanks so much to all their partners for making them feel special!  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Meet Shannon Ray of Gloss and Dirt
Meet Celebrity Makeup Artist Sarah Uslan
Meet K.L. Cao of SecretLifeofaBioNerd
Meet Celebrity Makeup Artist Jamie Greenberg
Meet Cara Brook of Maskcara
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...