Swap name: Stationery and Note Card Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: craftADDchick
Sign-up date range: June 23 - July 11, 2012
Date to send item by: August 11, 2012
Limited to a certain number of people?: No limit!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? n/a
Additional Age requirement? noneSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Do you love to send handwritten letters or notes? Do you love unique stationery or note cards? If so, then join us in the Stationery and Note Card Swap!
- You will be crafting for 3 partners.
- For each partner, you will be making either a set of 8 note cards (with coordinating envelopes) or 10 sheets of stationery (with coordinating envelopes)
* I will be matching partners based on what they would like to RECEIVE
, so you should be prepared to make note cards and stationery
- Minimum sizes: Stationery- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2"; Note card- 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" when folded
- Lined or un-lined? It's up to you!
-This swap will be done in a "sweat shop style"
* You must post a photo of your sample offering (at least 1 note card and 1 sheet of stationery) within 3 days of being accepted into the swap (by July 14th if signing up on the last day)
* You will need to PM the organizer with your top 5 picks by 5 pm EST on July 18th (otherwise, you'll be matched at random)
* Partners will be sent by July 20th and items must be sent by August 11th
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Stationery and Note Card Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country (written as it should appear on the package):
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? YES/NO
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval: YES/NO
Confirm that you understand that a Delivery Confirmation # is required (copy of mailing receipt outside of the US): YES/NO
How many days do you have to post a picture once you've been approved?
When do you have to send your "claim list" to the organizer by?
When is the final send-out date?
Are you able to post pictures of what you have received (or make arrangements with your partner to do so)? YES/NO
Would you like to RECEIVE
stationery or note cards? STATIONERY/NOTE CARDS/EITHER
What are your favorite colors? (note: this is just handy information- your partner is not required to use it):
Are there any themes that you would prefer not to receive?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
PARTICIPANTS: Note: Clicking on the username will to take you to the reply post where each participant has posted a photo of what they're offering, just in case there's no thumbnail... or even if there is
5. Koreena 1