A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,565
Currently Running With Scissors:
480 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: One Tiny Zombie Thing Swap (signups: 6/18/2012-6/30/2012- mail out: 8/1/2012)  (Read 12833 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Fascinated
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2012 08:25:34 PM »

Holy Crap, Pintrest! I have a partner to stalk and you are being difficult. Stop it at once.

Really excited about partners... can't wait to start crafting!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

:my pintrest:
http://pinterest.com/fascinated12/
I will do personal swaps. Cheesy
I have a few skeins of Caron Simply Soft I would love to supply swap with anyone for other types of yarn, I am finding the yarn a tad hard to work with.
erica_tattoos
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2012 10:21:26 PM »

so excited about this swap, and stoked with me partner! thanks, lani! also, Fascinated , at your earliest convenience please insert your dog in an envelope. i'll inbox you my addy. you can mail that sweet baby right on over here any time!!! reminds me of my sweet melvin i lost last summer. i love bostons!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pottermouth
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I like Kit-Kat, unless I'm with 4 or more people.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2012 06:55:22 AM »

Holy Crap, Pintrest! I have a partner to stalk and you are being difficult. Stop it at once.

Oh, that may have been me. I was trying to pin everything on my partner's boards and may have crashed the system. Thanks, lanikins, my partner rocks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spookygrrrly

glitter glue addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2012 01:21:19 PM »

I think the hardest part of this swap is coming up with *one* thing to make. I have a ton of ideas...but trying to pick which direction to go in is tough! Good problem to have I guess. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fascinated
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2012 08:11:47 PM »

Oh, that may have been me. I was trying to pin everything on my partner's boards and may have crashed the system. Thanks, lanikins, my partner rocks!
Well.... I'll forgive you just this once. Cheesy Pintrest really should get with the program ... I mean... they can't be crashing on partner day. It's unacceptable.

so excited about this swap, and stoked with me partner! thanks, lani! also, Fascinated , at your earliest convenience please insert your dog in an envelope. i'll inbox you my addy. you can mail that sweet baby right on over here any time!!! reminds me of my sweet melvin i lost last summer. i love bostons!
Done. I have to warn you tho .... he has gas issues, like "a zombie crawled inside of him" gas issues. And I am sorry about your loss, Boston's really are fun.... quirky, but fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a few skeins of Caron Simply Soft I would love to supply swap with anyone for other types of yarn, I am finding the yarn a tad hard to work with.
lanikins
you can't take life too seriously...you'll never make it out alive

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2012 08:50:00 PM »

Well.... I'll forgive you just this once. Cheesy Pintrest really should get with the program ... I mean... they can't be
Done. I have to warn you tho .... he has gas issues, like "a zombie crawled inside of him" gas issues. And I am sorry about your loss, Boston's really are fun.... quirky, but fun.

that sounds A LOT like my bulldog...sigh...AT LEAST 6 times a night, someone says, "OH, chelsea!!!"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fascinated
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2012 09:26:15 PM »

awww ... I love bulldogs, they are so cute. Gas tho ... not so cute. Harley is horrific ... if placed in a contest (if there were such a thing), he would totally win.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

erica_tattoos
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2012 11:47:56 PM »

awww ... I love bulldogs, they are so cute. Gas tho ... not so cute. Harley is horrific ... if placed in a contest (if there were such a thing), he would totally win.

hahaha we've owned bostons, a boxer, pugs, a bulldog, and a french bulldog. all of them the most vile smelling gasbags that ever walked the earth. lol. my dad calls it bulldog syndrome. he used to tell me when i was a kid that it came from chasing parked cars. that originally they had long noses and tails and they chased parked cars and hit one so hard they got all squished up from their noses to their guts to their kinky little tails. that's why their farts are so rank. cause their guts are kinked up too so it takes the gas a while to get out.....  lol. my dad's kinda mental. =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seabound23
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2012 10:44:16 AM »

that's why their farts are so rank. cause their guts are kinked up too so it takes the gas a while to get out.....  lol. my dad's kinda mental. =)

That's hilarious.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Glamis

Hello, my name is glamis and I am a bibliophilic..

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2012 02:51:35 AM »

Sending to my own country! Hooray for an awesome partner and for saving on the shipping costs!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting any kind of skull shaped beads and patches-feel free to send me spare ones  ;-)
---------------------------------------------
etsy
pinterest
draw me s.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...