Swap name: One Tiny Zombie Thing Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: lanikins
Sign-up date range: 6/18/2012 – 7/1/2012 (or until signups are full)
Date to send item by: 8/1/2012
Limited to a certain number of people?: 20
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions: YES
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
In this swap, you are required to craft only ONE small zombie item for your partner. Although small, your item should be something that you can craft with a high level of skill. Even if it is a simple item for you to make, please embellish so that it best represents your skill. (For example, if you wish to make a coin purse, you could embroider, add beading, or take other steps to make it a really special piece.) I will be kind of a stickler about participants only sending ONE item. I want this to be as fun, cost efficient, and stress free as possible. If you and your partner would like to make extras, please only do so if you are both in agreement of doing personal swap, and post those items in the personal swap gallery, and not in the gallery for this swap.
In this swap, the definitions and parameters of a small item are as follows:
2 or less hours
Not to exceed 5 inches--earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks, 4 inch hoop, and so on
$10 or less
One big thing I would like to emphasize is the importance of communication…please keep in touch, and let us all know what’s up!!!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: one tiny zombie thing swap
Your real name and address Including Country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval:
Favorite zombie movie(s) and/or T.V. shows:
Which do you like better...bloody, gory, pus covered zombies, or more on the creepy cute side?
Anything you'd LOVE to receive?
Anything you'd HATE to receive?
What crafts do you specialize in?
What crafts do you most admire?
Least favorite colors:
Do you have any allergies your partner should be aware of?
Are there any pets, smokers, or allergens in your home?
Do you have a pinterest or wist that you would like to show your partner?
Do you have access to a camera and agree to post pictures of what you receive in the gallery and take pictures of what you send (just in case)?
Do you agree to post regularly (once a week minimum) in the thread and to hold off sending until you’re sure your partner has checked in that week?
Is there anything else you would like your partner or the organizer to know?
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO lanikins
VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
lanikins > Icekibby > Smeddley > lanikins