A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,083
Currently Running With Scissors:
475 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fabric Lovers Scavenger Hunt 2  (Read 520 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: June 18, 2012 09:10:56 AM »

Hello!  I need an angel for the Fabric Lovers Scavenger Hunt for mellybelly81.  She sent a lovely package to her partner but it appears her package has gone MIA.  Please help me out here and put together a great package for her!  She is located in Australia so please be willing to ship international unless you are located in Australia too!    

Please read the details for the swap package carefully.  I would need whomever volunteers to be able to get this package together in 2 weeks.    Mellybelly81 has been waiting long enough. You will be required to send me a copy of the receipt to my email.  If you are interested after reading the description, please PM me and I will send you her questionnaire and address.  Thank you!

SWAP DETAILS: In a crafty scavenger hunt you have categories you must interpret and fulfill with crafty items.  The categories definitions are up to you and your own interpretations.  Your package must include 7 items, one for each of the categories.  

One item per category - no single item can do double-duty and count for two categories. However, if a particular item does work for two categories and having two of them would be pleasing to the recipient, then two may be sent. The exception to that would be if it's a pair of something where having only one of the pair would be useless. If it's a pair, the pair can only count for one category. For example, a pair of blue mittens cannot count for something blue and something that starts with the letter M. However, sending two blue mugs, one for the blue category and one for the letter M category, would be allowable.

The Categories Are:
1. Something local
2. Something green
3. Something vintage
4. Something tiny (under 2")
5. Something sharp
6. Something round
7. Sender's choice

*The package must contain at least 7 smalls.
*Five of your 7 items must be related to fabric or fabric crafts.
*You can craft or shop to fulfill categories, but at least two items must crafted.
*One category must be fulfilled by one yard of fabric.  The yard of fabric can be derived from a single piece, fat quarters, jelly roll, charms, etc., just as long as it equals one yard
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012 10:38:16 AM by rlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012 04:18:01 PM »

PM sent Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Underwater Digital Photography - Part 1/2
How to Work With a Soft Box
Photographing the Extraordinary within the Ordinary
Travel Photography Tips & Techniques
Storing Images
Latest Blog Articles
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects
Spotlight On: Amigurumi

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...