A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 299,189
Currently Running With Scissors:
591 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 60
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Swap Round 5 SIGNUPS CLOSED!!! SO 10/5 & 10/15  (Read 57384 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

crazyda79
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #530 on: October 06, 2012 12:15:50 AM »

I sent my international package on Tuesday but realized I had forgotten one day in the box.  So I will get it out this weekend.  So sorry for the delay  Sad 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
131/50 swaps
97/50 friends/family
228/50 total
mama24boyz
« Reply #531 on: October 06, 2012 05:26:00 AM »

Still waiting for 2 more people to claim their spot in the gallery then its open for pics!!!! YAY!!!  Hurry and get your spot ladies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
thehappycrochetchic
« Reply #532 on: October 06, 2012 08:47:01 AM »

I think I told you I sent Day 13-7, if not thats what I did, I have a few more things to finish up and then I will send the rest. 

Has everyone else sent? I really hope no one gets flaked on in this one, it is such a big swap and takes so much time and effort, it took me like 2 hours just to ger everything organized and boxed up yesterday! LOL.... I cant wait to get my package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/jcarter462/

I love personal swaps!!
Message me...

Always looking to add to my hoopla wall...Wanna trade?
redpopsicles

« Reply #533 on: October 06, 2012 02:16:22 PM »

I sent out days 13-7 yesterday, and it took me forever to get it packed up. I did a couple of flat rate boxes (a medium and a large) for these days, but I don't know what I'm going to do for days 6-1 because those items are a lot larger and probably more fragile. We'll just have to wait and see I guess...  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PurplePaisley
« Reply #534 on: October 06, 2012 08:08:30 PM »

sent my box on Friday it was 17# and cost $30.94 in shipping yikes it was an expensive one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thehappycrochetchic
« Reply #535 on: October 07, 2012 08:51:25 AM »

I sent out days 13-7 yesterday, and it took me forever to get it packed up. I did a couple of flat rate boxes (a medium and a large) for these days, but I don't know what I'm going to do for days 6-1 because those items are a lot larger and probably more fragile. We'll just have to wait and see I guess...  Smiley

Me too, I have some items for days 1-6 that are pretty big and I am gonna have to get a big box for them, someone said there is an extra fee for oversize boxes, anyone know how much??? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/jcarter462/

I love personal swaps!!
Message me...

Always looking to add to my hoopla wall...Wanna trade?
gotgrey

You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

« Reply #536 on: October 07, 2012 01:28:29 PM »

There is a surcharge for what the PO considers over sized boxes.  I think the fee depends on how "oversized" the PO considers it. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bobbinalong
« Reply #537 on: October 07, 2012 03:00:50 PM »

I sent days 13-7 in an egg box from a grocery store, not sure what the dimensions were - but it came in *just* under the oversize requirement.  It weighed 21 pounds and cost $18 - which was a lot cheaper than I had figured.  I plan on getting another box that size to send the other days - if they'll fit.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mousee23

Not all Californians live near the beach

View Profile WWW
« Reply #538 on: October 07, 2012 03:47:05 PM »

I just got home after leaving it at 7 this morning! (omg its almost ten...) Needless to say it has been a VERY LONG DAY for me but I did manage to ship out this morning! It only cost me 20 bucks for most of my packages... either the scale is way off or I think it is a lot heavier than it actually is lol. I am leaving for California on Monday and will be taking the remaining crafts with me to finish and ship from there! I have had such a great time with this swap!!
Enjoy your trip
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is pain,Highness~Dred Pirate Roberts<br />My Chatterings http://mousee23.blogspot.com/<br />http://www.wists.com/mousee23/<br />http://pinterest.com/mousee23/
mama24boyz
« Reply #539 on: October 07, 2012 05:26:28 PM »

Well, you guys are awesome!!!  So far spookygrrrly has heard from EVERYONE in her group!! YAY!!!!!  I still need to hear from 3 people.  Hoping to hear soon or I'll be sending out some pms.  hahaha, just reread that, I meant pm's not p.m.s  I don't wish that on anyone!!! hahaha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 60 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Paint with a Palette Knife
How to Make Sand Paintings
How to Draw Figures
How to Draw With Pastels
How to Draw With Ink
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...