A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 299,123
Currently Running With Scissors:
666 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 60
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Swap Round 5 SIGNUPS CLOSED!!! SO 10/5 & 10/15  (Read 57219 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PurplePaisley
« Reply #490 on: September 28, 2012 08:58:12 AM »

All done. All packaged up and ready to mail. Just need to wait until payday. Its a heavy one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
seabound23
« Reply #491 on: September 29, 2012 09:03:04 AM »

I've promised myself a treat if I can finish the whole 13 days and pack up by friday. I haven't chosen said treat, but something guilt-free (because I usually make myself feel TERRIBLE when I buy anything for me!) I'll be kicking into overdrive tonight, but I think it's totally do-able. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anubisheart

Lost in Zombieland

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #492 on: September 29, 2012 09:33:04 AM »

one more item to finish for the first package and 10 things to finish on the second package Smiley I think I might have to get my boyfriend to help me so I can send out on time
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you can walk you can dance; If you can talk you can sing
Art exists in many forms, the trick is to see all of them.

Check out my etsy!
www.etsy.com/shop/AnubisCreations
Check out my Blog!
http://anubiscreations.blogspot.com/
Crying Goddess
Rocking CraftAngel

Every girl is her own goddess

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: September 29, 2012 10:35:22 AM »

You know, I love Halloween. I know not everyone celebrates which is cool. I've taught my kids to be respectful about others practices and opinions. But sometimes, I think people take their "We don't celebrate Halloween" attitude a little too far, especially when it robs my son of happiness. He doesn't need to hear how stupid you think his 2nd favorite holiday is. You don't have to snap at him for asking if you are going to decorate soon.

Wow...I am so sorry that someone did this.

I'm almost finished and getting ready to send. AH I'm so nervous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quote from: kjlutz
Craftster: Lovingly Breaking up Families in the name of Craft since Challenge 50

Please vote for my Redstone torch for challenge 96:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431999.0#axzz2vJFPpJwN
spookygrrrly

glitter glue addict

« Reply #494 on: September 29, 2012 07:34:31 PM »

HI everybody.

You know, I love Halloween. I know not everyone celebrates which is cool. I've taught my kids to be respectful about others practices and opinions. But sometimes, I think people take their "We don't celebrate Halloween" attitude a little too far, especially when it robs my son of happiness. He doesn't need to hear how stupid you think his 2nd favorite holiday is. You don't have to snap at him for asking if you are going to decorate soon.

Granted, I'm not a big fan of demon corpses, crazy clowns, and heads on a spike that line a chain link fence in our town, but my son is going to enjoy decorating our door with egg carton spiders on a web and carved pumpkins on our doorstep. And, if you don't like it, you can suck it!

Sorry, needed a sounding board today.

Back to your regular schedule Halloween fun. What are your favorite Halloween memories?

Some "adults" need to get over themselves. Just because you don't share someones beliefs does not give you the right to be rude. I hope that your son is able to enjoy the season and finds others who love Halloween to share with. You can let him know that their are lots of us out here who love Halloween too! Smiley

My favorite Halloween memories always were pumpkin carving night. Back in the stone age of my childhood...i.e. pre-VCRs the only time you got to watch The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown was once a year. My family would use the night it came on to carve our pumpkins. Mom would mull some apple cider and we'd have ginger snap cookies. We'd cover the floor in front of the TV with newspaper and carve while watching Charlie Brown. Once all the "pumpkin guts" were out she would roast the seeds for us to munch on while we worked. My Dad helped with the carving for the little ones, and taught us how to carve as we got old enough to do it ourselves. Those evenings were always some of the best.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CabinArts
« Reply #495 on: September 30, 2012 07:50:43 PM »

I'm DONE!!  WAHOO!! 

Pictures taken, days wrapped up into packages, packed into a big box, and all taped up to go!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #496 on: September 30, 2012 08:22:16 PM »

Closer and closer I get!! I am TRYING to send it all by Friday, but I have to drive 4 hours for an interview on Wednesday (yay!) so that totally kills an entire day. Upside, I may have a job by Halloween, which is freaking rad.

I keep coming up with more to make, so now it is a matter of "will she make it in time".
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thehappycrochetchic
« Reply #497 on: October 01, 2012 07:23:45 AM »

I FINALLY got a package with supplies that I ordered at the beginning of September! I have been waiting for this so I can finish up! I didnt get any crafting time over the weekend so I am going to be super busy tonight trying to finish everything up, I still have quite a few med. and lg. to make but I figure i will get to them when after the smalls are sent out.  I also got some super GROSS candy for day 13!!! even my kids wouldnt eat it, hahaha! only 4 more days till send outs!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/jcarter462/

I love personal swaps!!
Message me...

Always looking to add to my hoopla wall...Wanna trade?
gotgrey
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #498 on: October 01, 2012 07:57:45 AM »

I'm going to the hardware store tomorrow, to buy 2 small moving boxes.  Then I will divide the wrapped parcels between the boxes, address the boxes, and send.  I'm really hoping to send both by Fri.  My husband convinced me not to send the one HUGE box, I had everything already packed in.  He kept saying, "Oh it will be so much cheaper if you use 2 smaller boxes."  I only hope the 2 smaller boxes will be big enough.  Otherwise, it will be a waste of my time and money. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Crying Goddess
Rocking CraftAngel

Every girl is her own goddess

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 01, 2012 04:46:20 PM »

Okay so a few days for day 12 and I'll be ready to send! I can't wait!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quote from: kjlutz
Craftster: Lovingly Breaking up Families in the name of Craft since Challenge 50

Please vote for my Redstone torch for challenge 96:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431999.0#axzz2vJFPpJwN
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 60 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
CFDA Fashion Awards Winners And Red Carpet Style
Get Trendy In Sporty Chic Shorts
Finding the Perfect Summer Dress
Angelina Jolie Makes a Sexy Statement at Her First Post-Surgery Red Carpet
Pretty Savvy: Beachy Chic
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...