A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 300,899
Currently Running With Scissors:
478 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 60
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Swap Round 5 SIGNUPS CLOSED!!! SO 10/5 & 10/15  (Read 57510 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

spookygrrrly

glitter glue addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #240 on: July 31, 2012 02:39:59 PM »

Sooooooo - I got tonsillitis again and my crafting for this swap has grinded to a halt because the little energy I have, has to be spent on school. I have three weeks off school starting next week, so hopefully I will not be ill and can craft my ass off. I hate not being able to craft Sad

Yuck! I hope you feel better soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz
« Reply #241 on: August 01, 2012 12:24:19 PM »

Just letting yous know there are a couple of people who still haven't reserved their spot in the gallery.  I think theres 5 of yous.  Just pop over quickly to reserve a spot!!  Thanks!!  OH! Link is in the first post
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
mandymo13
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #242 on: August 01, 2012 01:10:19 PM »

Eeek!!! Only about 2 months left. I haven't worked on anything in about a week and I am working 12 hours shifts till Saturday. I think I will have to get cracking again this weekend. A couple of time consuming projects I have started and want to finish!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Crying Goddess
Rocking CraftAngel

Every girl is her own goddess

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 01, 2012 02:54:45 PM »

Still crafting away! I still have so much to do!

Sooooooo - I got tonsillitis again and my crafting for this swap has grinded to a halt because the little energy I have, has to be spent on school. I have three weeks off school starting next week, so hopefully I will not be ill and can craft my ass off. I hate not being able to craft Sad

I hope you get better soon. I've never had to go through that but I had a friend who did and she was out of it with the medicine they put her on.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quote from: kjlutz
Craftster: Lovingly Breaking up Families in the name of Craft since Challenge 50

Please vote for my Redstone torch for challenge 96:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431999.0#axzz2vJFPpJwN
mama24boyz
« Reply #244 on: August 01, 2012 03:08:32 PM »

My son had tonsilitis not too long ago. I never knew anyone who ever had it before and wasn't sure what it was. He never gets sick, so when he started complaining about a sore throat I just said ha!!! About time you got sick!!! Hes a carrier and gives it all to us!!!  (I know, mean mama  Grin) But once I saw his throat all white I took him right away to the drs and they just gave him amoxicillin.  Worked!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #245 on: August 02, 2012 10:25:11 AM »

Well I am on my third round of antibiotics. Third type too. Both previous rounds, I would be wonderful - finish up the antibiotics and feel great, 2 days later symptoms return. SOOO not fun. This time they are doing blood work. Dr. mentioned mono - I am 32. Mono would almost be embarrassing at this age Wink And Crying Goddess - YES! Totally makes me all wacky. Sometimes it gives me unfocused energy or it gives me super tunnel vision. Neither which is good for crafting lol
Upside- can still pin the hell outta Halloween on pintrest. My followers must think i am the biggest slacker with all my new pins Smiley I am planning, so I guess that is progress. And it seems like I won't even need to buy too many supplies - yep, I'm a supply hoarder Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mommasfrogging
« Reply #246 on: August 03, 2012 06:49:34 PM »

Ok, so I have been able to complete a few more items and am awaiting some info on a couple others.  I am beginning to make slow steady progress and with my supplies slowly trickling in, I think that I am doing good so far. Grin

Hugs to you redstar13.  I hope this round works for you.

We have been roasting here with temps soaring above 100 degrees daily.  We are also on standby for evacuation due to a wild fire on the mountain(hill really) that we live at the base of.   Wish it would just rain really good for a couple of days!!  But on the whole, we are all well and good here.

Crafting Hugs...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
calixita

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

« Reply #247 on: August 04, 2012 01:58:24 AM »

redstar13 - good luck with the latest round of antibiotics!  Tonsillitis makes my lingering summer cold sound like a walk in the park!  Hope you feel better!!

And I'm mentally doing a rain dance for you, mommasfrogging (as well as all the other affected regions this summer)!!  I sincerely hope the wildfires in your area can be controlled!

I got the final ingredient for my bigger projects yesterday and have been happily crafting away.  My progress is still slow but steady.  I'm starting to get a little worried about weight tho'.  I'll be shipping overseas and need to keep my package under 20 lbs before shipping costs get completely out of hand!  Why do certain things always weigh more than I think they will?!   Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

redpopsicles

« Reply #248 on: August 04, 2012 04:12:36 AM »

Just checking in. Working on finishing up another swap, then it's down to serious business on this one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crying Goddess
Rocking CraftAngel

Every girl is her own goddess

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 04, 2012 01:16:28 PM »

I'm taking a break for a couple of days. Then it's back to hard core crafting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quote from: kjlutz
Craftster: Lovingly Breaking up Families in the name of Craft since Challenge 50

Please vote for my Redstone torch for challenge 96:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431999.0#axzz2vJFPpJwN
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 60 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Constructed Squash Blossom Tacos
Apple Pancakes Recipe
Sarah Jessica Parker’s Life Changed by Burger Recipe
King Ranch Chicken Casserole Recipe
Barbecued Chicken-Zucchini Pizza Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...