A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,124
Currently Running With Scissors:
645 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 60
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Swap Round 5 SIGNUPS CLOSED!!! SO 10/5 & 10/15  (Read 52737 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Helena Puck
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2012 03:57:45 PM »

I think my husband will finally dress up this year with us. He wants to be the wolf man. I haven't really decided yet. I've always wanted to be Rosie the Riveter, Wonder Woman, She-Ra, or Medusa.

I went as Medusa last year!! Oriental trading company has great snakes for cheap! Smiley

I was Medusa year before last, and I used a regular wig that used to belong to my husband's Nana, and sewed rubber snakes in it.  I got mine from http://www.zymetrical.com/fake-rubber-snakes-c-300_214.html.  I think I have a (bad) picture of it somewhere, hmmmm.

I'd love to see it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
Alchamy513
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Watson's Warriors

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2012 07:09:10 AM »

Hmm, I did the big one a few years back and said I wasn't going to do it again... but you know what, I'm joining. The mini swap last year was a little disappointing after this one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
seabound23
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2012 09:15:28 AM »

I just sent in my questionairre. Good thing work has been slow so far, because that was a beast to fill out! (I'm still not sure if I answered every question!)  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crying Goddess
Rocking CraftAngel

Every girl is her own goddess

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2012 02:28:22 PM »

I am planning a trip to Hobby Lobby here soon. Usually they have Halloween fabric already out by now (or at least they do down here). I cannot wait to get my partner's questionaire so I can start brainstorming (not that I haven't already!)

OH! Thats not nice gotgrey!!!  You are tempting me big time and I SHOULDN'T be shopping until next week.........hmmmm...could I get away with it?  Its just window shopping right? Can anyone really window shop inn Michaels?  Cheesy

I don't think anyone can just window shop there. Although we promise and swear to ourselves that's all we're doing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quote from: kjlutz
Craftster: Lovingly Breaking up Families in the name of Craft since Challenge 50

Please vote for my Redstone torch for challenge 96:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431999.0#axzz2vJFPpJwN
thehappycrochetchic
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2012 06:21:15 PM »

I love Halloween...definitely the best time of year! I'm gonna think about doing this swap, but I'm not sure if I should do one as large as this. The biggest swaps I've done have been 5 pointers, this is quite a bit bigger lol.

yeah how many points is this one?? I signed up and this will be my biggest swap yet but i am excited for it and i want to do another one or two big christmas ones...lol it is only june and I am thinking of the holidays already;)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/jcarter462/

I love personal swaps!!
Message me...

Always looking to add to my hoopla wall...Wanna trade?
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2012 06:44:46 PM »

I don't think theres a points value for this one.  The info on post 1 tells you everything. Its just the 91 items and its all broken down there into smalls, mediums and larges.  It is definetly the HUGEST swap I've seen!!!

yeah how many points is this one?? I signed up and this will be my biggest swap yet but i am excited for it and i want to do another one or two big christmas ones...lol it is only june and I am thinking of the holidays already;)

I'm anxious for the Christmas advent or stocking one too.  I haven't done a huge Christmas one yet, but I really want to!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
bobbinalong
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2012 07:50:50 PM »

Well, I've saved the questionaire on my computer to fill out, but I'm still undecided!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spookygrrrly

glitter glue addict

« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2012 11:16:06 PM »

Well I must be crazy...but I sent my questionnaire in. Smiley

I'm so excited..I've stalked this swap the last couple years and can't wait to get started crafting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Naantje
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2012 01:04:21 AM »

[...] We've got 7 already!  yay!!!  Most are US, we need some more international!!!  Grin

Unfortunately, I think it's unlikely many international people will join. I'll tell you that it IS a tempting swap (even though Halloween isn't actually celebrated here... Stores ARE trying to import the holiday to sell more stuff, but it's not taking off) but 1. I don't want to think about the shipping cost and 2. because of the sheer size of the swap, I'm afraid that customs will make me pay taxes. Gifts from outside of Europe only remain tax-free if their value is under 47, and customs sometimes revisits the reported value from the form... Even if somebody spent like 20 dollars on supplies, the end-value of the crafted items could be a lot higher and the receiver would have to pay import taxes. I don't really like to take chances with customs...

I will be bookmarking this swap and keeping an eye on the gallery in October! I've got a feeling that it will be awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My 50 in '14

Calling all talented witches and wizards to join us in the Winter Semester of the Harry Potter Craftalong.
mandymo13

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2012 02:37:21 AM »

Just sent in my questionare Smiley I am really looking forward to this challenge. I am starting nursing school in the fall and ownt hae mcuh time to craft once that really kicks off. Need to get it all out now!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 60 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Trend Takeout: Are These Shorts the New Cutoffs?
How to Breathe New Life Into an Old Tee
How to Dress Like a Total Boss This Spring
How to Make Wide Leg Trousers Work
Date Night Outfit Advice
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...