A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 303,214
Currently Running With Scissors:
646 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 60
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Swap Round 5 SIGNUPS CLOSED!!! SO 10/5 & 10/15  (Read 70924 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #210 on: July 24, 2012 10:14:35 AM »

I haven't started crafting, but I had bought about 5 or so yards of fabric. then I went thru my stash. I have SOOOO much halloween fabric. Note to self - go thru stash THEN go shopping (yeh right like that would EVER happen Smiley )

I did get sucked into pintrest last night and have collected some rad ideas....now to just find the supplies.....

« Reply #211 on: July 24, 2012 04:28:16 PM »

I'm still here and I almost have a medium knocked out. I can't finish it until more Halloween stuff appears in the store though Sad

PM me for personal swaps! Longing for a "Muffin Man" type poppet for
my son.

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #212 on: July 24, 2012 05:52:50 PM »

We really do have the most awesome Dollar Store... I found at least 10 things I never thought to buy there for the swap today, along with a few things that are just fun! They just started putting out Halloween stuff (two end caps so far) but I think I bought most of it. I also started a medium today and picked up some stuff for another medium at Jo-Ann Fabrics. Then at TJ Maxx I found a 2 foot tall apothecary vase for like $7... I was really sad that I couldn't ship it and that I don't really have room for it in my house...  Undecided

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #213 on: July 24, 2012 07:27:25 PM »

I need to make day 1, day 6, and day 9.  I started day 2 today, and it's drying right now.  Started something else too.  It's also drying.  Ideas are materializing. 
« Reply #214 on: July 24, 2012 07:28:24 PM »

Time to get going.... Took a break over the weekend, now there are a couple of projects in my craftroom calling to me
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #215 on: July 25, 2012 12:22:59 AM »

I came down with my annual nasty summer cold  Undecided  so I haven't progressed much on the crafting front.  I did order some necessary supplies however.  And of course did lots of Pinterest-surfing to stay inspired!!

« Reply #216 on: July 25, 2012 08:59:12 AM »

goodness, i feel like i am way behind compared to some of you:) I bought 2 cute halloween charm packs and some yardage at Jo-anns the other day plus some other halloween goodies but I haven't crafted anything yet.  I have tons of ideas though I just have to start.  I am actually thinking of signing up for the mini halloween swap too but I dont want to overcommit. is anyone doing both of them??

I love personal swaps!!
Message me...

Always looking to add to my hoopla wall...Wanna trade?
« Reply #217 on: July 25, 2012 09:44:38 AM »

I thought about signing up for the mini swap, but I was worried that I wouldn't have spots open when the Christmas swaps get started. I love the ongoing swaps as well  but sometimes it takes a little time before feedback is posted in those. 

PM me for personal swaps! Longing for a "Muffin Man" type poppet for
my son.

Lost in Zombieland

« Reply #218 on: July 25, 2012 11:02:03 AM »

Im signed up for both swaps right now Smiley I think it is going to be easy to do since my partners are so much a like Smiley I am getting some major crafting done right now ( while I have the time) and I hope I will be able to think up some more things to make Smiley I'm sure once I stop crafting and get organized I will be right on target Grin

If you can walk you can dance; If you can talk you can sing
Art exists in many forms, the trick is to see all of them.

Check out my etsy!
Check out my Blog!
« Reply #219 on: July 27, 2012 08:56:30 AM »

My goal this week is to sit down and start crafting for this swap and the Mini Halloween swap. I'm just finishing up my over 30 swap, and my Christmas in July swap. Than it will be all about Halloween!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 60 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
VF NEWS: The Blonds Spring/Summer 2015 - NYFW
Beauty Tips for a Camera Ready Look
Best Ways to Get Rid of Acne at Home
New Beauty Trend: Micellar Water Magically Cleans Your Face
How to Pick the Prettiest Hair Color Without Any Fuss
Latest Blog Articles
Ghosts and Graveyards
Meatless Monday: Stuffed Acorn Squash
@Home This Weekend: Quilted Patchwork Basket

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...