A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,568
Currently Running With Scissors:
571 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 51
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Felt Badge Round 2 Gallery!! (Send Out July 9)  (Read 55304 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

camelama
« Reply #330 on: July 12, 2012 06:48:42 PM »

MUST STEAL SEWING MACHINE BADGE RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
titaniumhip
Titaniumhip Sews

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #331 on: July 12, 2012 08:46:09 PM »

Everyone is CRAZY talented in this swap...but I gotta give props out to Howl's Castle and the lovely heart....those are rediculous!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wendiek
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #332 on: July 13, 2012 01:22:41 AM »

I managed to do it again..... not posting for a few days.... But here it is:

PerfectlyBohemian: that Cheshire cat is awesome, great stitching! And that narwhal is very cute, love the colours.
hgddm: the Dia de los Muertos skull is very detailed, great work. And that whale does look very shy, so pretty.
Interrobam: The peacock is amazingly detailed! Oh, that tail! Beautiful! The cat shows it's attitude, hahaha love it!
ninjanator: that fox is such a cute one, love the shape, colour, little heart...  I am not a zombie-lover, but great work on that zombie elephant! It is cute-creepy if you ask me!
BunnieBoo: what a cute 11th Doctor badge. Love the little pink cheeks. Love what you did with the owl: the wings, the eyes.
StickerChic: that pear with all the beads, so cool! Love the green you used for the edges. And that tulip, ha I love tulips! I am Dutch after all! And combining the love for photography and flowers is very clever!
HowdySailor: the button-cloud-rainbow is very nice! And the strawberry looks yummy! Good work on both.
LimeRiot: oh my, what a GREAT submarine (like that theme) all the details, the colours... very cool! The beet is very funny, you make a beet look good!
Ceda: I am probably one of the very few people not being familiar with Dr. Who..... (don't shoot me) but the badges are amazing. Great stitching on both!
stickerchic: How clever to use beads to make the body of the dragon fly! Love it! The toucan badge is beautiful! I like how you made it puffy.
whenindoubtsew: that pineapple is so detailed, great beading around the edge too! What an amazingly detailed Howl's moving castle badge (now that is a mouth full). Great stitching!!
kimchery: awww what a very cute gnome! I so love his eyes and his moustache! And that Mario block, hahaha, so clever! I can hear the ba-ling just looking at it  Wink and then to get a fire flower, woohoo! Very cool!!!
MeganCrafts: The art pallet is very beautiful, love the little brush! Great camera and a cooking book-badge. Again a very neat stitcher!
Lindy: your first attempt at needle felting turned out so great! Love the reverse colouring you did on the popsicles. And the flower badge is just a beauty!
BirdBones: oh, you are such a creative lady! Love the stories AND the unicorn badges! Amazingly detailed, the neatest stitches, lovely beaded,... so cool! Love how your brain works!
Faux_Valentine: two super cute badges. Both needle felted: wow! They both look so soft, would love to feel it!
Quaggy: that beehive is cute and lovely! That bee-bead is the finishing touch. Love the little house badge too, with that cute little bike next to it. Great work!
Quaggy: I recognized that hen: it is lovely! The beading on the other badge is so sparkling, cute little bird too.
missmelmarie: that Baxter badge is just... wow... amazing! What a detailed badge! You captured the fun of it very well! The burlesque girl is great. Love how you turned black and white into blue, black and grey.
sewphie: two beetle in a box badges! That must be heaven for a beetle lover! Such neat stitching going on in both! Beautiful!
Kimchery: I agree that you did a very good job on the cutting of those gender pieces, great stitching too! That Perry badge,  LOVE it! I am a huge fan of Phineas and Ferb and so are my two boys. Perry, no Agent P is AMAZING!
whenindoubtsew: that is a very creepy mermaid! Great beading! The details on the heart is phenomenal! You can stitch perfectly.
Glamis: Great work on the scales of the fish! And the stitching of the skull: sewing all those little pieces and embroidery like that: you rock it!
Lanikins: oh, what can I say..... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE both badges! You are such an artist, for real! That robot, very original and sooo cute! That cockatiel is so cute too! Love the little red "cheeks"! You rock!
batgirl: nice cupcake and cute seahorse. Love how you used beads and great stitching too!
lanikins: even with me not being familiar with Adventure time and not being fan of Ninja's and so, you are really very skilled! I love the badges you made for QueenNinjaMonkey! I'm in awe of what you can do with felt, needle and thread. You can do magic, that's for sure!  Roll Eyes
Luvebuggy99: hahaha, the wounded thumb award-badge is funny! And the flying strawberry is cute, like the glittering beads!
Sharalee: what a great amount of afro hair! All French knots??? Few, you are a very patient woman! Nice harry potter hat too!
Megancrafts: what a cute owl! LOVE that sewing machine a lot! Great beading there! And a very nice retro babe: great colours and nice shape!
luckdragon: Hedwig is amazing!!! I like how her wings go over the edge of the badge. And that swap angel badge is lovely. You made me very curious now, I hope my badges will arrive soon (and yours too)
croonqueen: the cat badge is very lovely but the running greyhound rocks! Love how you made it look like it is running! Very cool badge!

Few, that is it for now! It took me very long to type this all. Hahaha, that is my punishment for not reacting for ehh 2 or 3 days! Hope it is all still readable... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #333 on: July 13, 2012 09:04:32 AM »

This has turned into my most favorite swap!!! I love all the badges and all the different techniques that every has used.  So inspiring!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ninjanator
« Reply #334 on: July 13, 2012 11:00:52 AM »

Wow this gallery is gorgeous! I love how hedwig's wings go outside of the badge circle, and that jazz singer's got the coolest hair ever. I kind of really want to steal that robot badge and the amount of work put into that embroidered skull really shows. Of course, perry the platypus is super awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

when I'm wearing my crafty pants: etsy
...when I'm a pack rat: blog
...and when I feel like sharing: tutorials
RachelStitches
« Reply #335 on: July 13, 2012 11:03:21 AM »

So many gorgeous badges, they're all inspiring!

I'm waiting impatiently for mine to arrive, they should be here any day now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog - rachelstitches.blog spot.co.uk
Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop/RachelStitches
kimchery
« Reply #336 on: July 13, 2012 12:26:36 PM »

A few days ago I got two lovely badges from Luvebuggy99.

First, the Cat in the Hat- Hat!  The colors are spot on, even in the background.  I really like the red and white decorative stitching framing it.  I was so excited to get a Dr.  Suess badge!

And the next is the caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland.  I love the cute red mushroom he's sitting on and all the beading.  My mom (I show her all my art stuff, made and received) was especially fond of this one.
Thanks so much Luvebuggy!   Cheesy
So now, besides admiring everything rolling into the gallery, this swap will be done for me.   Cry  I will be eagerly awaiting another round, whenever it happens!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bobomom
« Reply #337 on: July 13, 2012 12:58:23 PM »

Wow! I haven't looked at the gallery in a few days, and there are so many great badges! 
I love the cute robot and Perry the platypus.
The detail everyone is putting on the badges is amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
La Chapa

Hardcore Yarnie!

« Reply #338 on: July 13, 2012 01:16:30 PM »

Woo hoo! So many awesome badges!!  A few that are sticking out in my mind... 
Howls' castle is phenomenal,
Birdbones all your badges are so artistic!,
that 2-headed giraffe is great,
love the cute little beehive,
sewphie, those beetles are my favorite badges ever! wisted!
that anatomical heart is making me a little green with envy, on my "to wist" list
the floral skull is gorgeous!  I want it!, also on my "to wist" list
oh, and the cutest robot ever!  that cockatiel is adorable too,
love the jazz musician's fro!,
the sewing machine and waitress badges are perfectly made,
and Hedwig!  awesome job! very cool!

Felt badges have quickly become one of my most favorite crafts!  Loving this swap to pieces!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sharalee

www.wists.com/SharaLee http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

« Reply #339 on: July 13, 2012 03:27:12 PM »

More cool badges, the cat in the hat is pretty cool & the caterpiller is really neat. Cool

The owl & the angel badges are great!! Fantastic work!!  Shocked 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.craftysisters-sharalee.blogspot.com

"Yet Another TM Patch Swap" RD 2/
"Craft My Pet for Me Swap"/Partner/
"Fabric Art Journal RD 3 Swap"/Partners/
"Make Purse & Wallet Swap/

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/also Teesha Moore Patches/Felt Badges
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 51 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Shrimp and Grits Recipe
Discover Artisan Kettle-Cooked Popcorn
Lemon Blueberry Pancake Recipe
How to Make Sassy Tailgate Sandwiches
Brown Butter Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...