A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,169
Currently Running With Scissors:
634 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 51
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Felt Badge Round 2 Gallery!! (Send Out July 9)  (Read 58256 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

camelama
« Reply #300 on: July 12, 2012 08:47:38 AM »

Oh two great sendings from Quaggy! Love the little house, and the branch!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
Interrobam
she-who-is-relatively-good-at-several-things

as human as humanly possible

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #301 on: July 12, 2012 11:11:04 AM »

I am so behind on badge appreciation! The beaded pear is so sweet and simple, as is the fox with the heart, I'm going to pin it and try to make one for myself. I always like button rainbows, and that yellow submarine is so detailed! The radish is cool too. And Howl's moving castle is just unbelievable Shocked ! So much badge envy! I also like Mario cube, it's awesomely interactive. The camera and the cooking badges are great, sort of like craftster merit badges. The opposite popsicle are cute, as is the uni/pirate/zombiecorn story! I love all of the badges with charms on them, but the one with bees I like the most. Multimedia-ish badges rock. This gallery is just a wellspring of winningness.

Speaking of winningness, after some drama with the post office, I received my badges from missmelmarie yesterday!

The first one is based off of one of my favorite moves, Anchorman. It has a quote from the movie: "Baxter, you are my little Gentleman". Very funny, very colorful. I used my clear-ruler-square-thing (whatever it's called) for scale.

The second is based off of one of my pins (For reference: http://pinterest.com/pin/152066924888282129/) and depicts a Burlesque girl. I love the metallic thread, and I'm always a sucker for Victoriana, but my favorite part of this one has to be the swirl in the hair. I also included a cute ribbon missmelmarie put into the package in the picture.

Thanks so much missmelmarie!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012 11:43:02 AM by Interrobam » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mini Halloween Swap: Package: SENT and RECEIVED

Pinterest
hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #302 on: July 12, 2012 11:17:11 AM »

Bahaha! Baxter! I will take you to foggy Londontown!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lanikins
you can't take life too seriously...you'll never make it out alive

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 12, 2012 11:37:13 AM »

baxter is HILARIOUS...i simply LOVE that badge!!!! he's so wise...he's like a miniature buddha, covered in hair.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #304 on: July 12, 2012 11:51:00 AM »

What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you...ate the whole wheel of cheese? No I'm not even mad, I'm impressed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #305 on: July 12, 2012 12:05:56 PM »

What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you...ate the whole wheel of cheese? No I'm not even mad, I'm impressed!

lol!  My husband and I love anchorman.  He wears a shirt that I made him that has a lamp and a heart (meaning I love lamp) and no one gets it.  hehe

btw, I've been so horrible at commenting even though I have notifications on and come and admire everyone's work each time something new is added.  I cannot believe what an awesome round of felt badges we are having!  Everything has just been so friggin' awesome!!  <3

In other news, my felt badges from luckdragon are out for delivery today!  YAY!  *runs around waves hands like an excited muppet!*  I cannot wait to get 'em!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
Glamis

Hello, my name is glamis and I am a bibliophilic..

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #306 on: July 12, 2012 12:29:52 PM »

I received from sewphie today! Since we are also paired in the insect swap she made me two fabulous boxed beetle badges (<3 alliterations ;-))

A blue longhorn beetle (even made with iridescent thread!) and a Goliath beetle. They are supertiny, the whole badge is only 6,5 cm long each

Thanks a bunch sewphie and hope you get your badges soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting any kind of skull shaped beads and patches-feel free to send me spare ones  ;-)
---------------------------------------------
etsy
pinterest
draw me s.
Interrobam
she-who-is-relatively-good-at-several-things

as human as humanly possible

« Reply #307 on: July 12, 2012 12:41:13 PM »

Great beetle badges!

I hate to bogart this gallery with my awesome felt swag, but I after posting my first badges I checked the mail and found that my other partner's package had arrived. Kimchery sent me two great badges, a reversible Pride badge and a Perry the platypus badge. I love the Pride badges, it has great colors and such nice stitching! I am especially impressed by kimchery's skill in cutting out the loops of the gender symbols.

As for the Perry the platypus, all of the colors used are super on-model, and I love all the care kimchery put into little details like the hands, beak, and hat. She also chose Perry without knowing he was my favorite character on Phineas and Ferb! Psychic partners are best partners. I'd also like to add that the white felt on Perry's badge and the black felt on the Pride badge are sparkly, which is great but didn't show up in the pictures very well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mini Halloween Swap: Package: SENT and RECEIVED

Pinterest
HowdySailor
« Reply #308 on: July 12, 2012 01:18:43 PM »

This gallery is just filled with pure talent!

My favorite so far is probably the zombie elephant...or all the unicorns.

Oh my! I just love them all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #309 on: July 12, 2012 01:40:12 PM »

Wow! The gallery has exploded today!! All of the new badges are just amazing!! everyone is so creative and talented!  Keep 'em coming!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 51 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
International Festival of Fashion and Photography of Hyères - Photo Prize
Photographer Creates Amazing Shots of Babies Underwater
Birchbox Man: Photographer Douglas Friedman
Dinner Party: The Sartorialist for AOL On
Best Photographs of Micro World Announced
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...