A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,088
Currently Running With Scissors:
506 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 51
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Felt Badge Round 2 Gallery!! (Send Out July 9)  (Read 49194 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

arwenjade

I draw with a bar of soap...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2012 12:32:31 PM »

I am getting more and more excited about this swap!  Cheesy All the bird badges are wonderful! And I would so be the first person on top of that Snoopy badge!  Grin Can't wait to finish mine and get them sent off...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Deviate from the well-traveled path. Instead, take the narrow Way and discover the Truth for yourself...

Etsy ~ Pinterest ~ Flickr
wendiek
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2012 12:41:28 PM »

Both badges are cute but Snoopy??? Awwww, such a cutie!! And yes, that little Woodstock on top of all those books, LOVE!!!  Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
camelama
« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2012 12:51:45 PM »

Whooooo hoo hoo, I received from Thimbles71!!!

So, we kinda broke the rules and sent one extra. I sent the practice watermelon slice I'd made, and T send me an extra badge she made after we had a very gushing PM exchange about a certain actress we both love SO MUCH.   Grin  So um, sorry organizer! We just couldn't resist.  I promise - next time, only exactly the # of badges. I have been bad both rounds! So so sorry.  (I'll put a dollar in the swear jar for this!)

Thus, I present to you, my two badges and my extra:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Here is the GORGEOUS little cottage scene she sent - oh how I love little cottages! I live in an old fishing cottage, less than 400 sq ft, on the bluffs above Puget Sound. So this is SO WONDERFUL!

Look! Little red doorknob, the flowers each have a beaded center, the path has little "lights" (beads)  on the edges - eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee!

Then it gets even better. LIGHTHOUSE SCENE!!!!!! I love lighthouses, and this one made me smile because it looks like the keeper's house and the lighthouse together make a smile!

Look - each wave has a beaded whitecap!  And the sparkling sandy beach. Wink  And the little ship waaaaaay off on the horizon! And the wee little seagulls!!!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE!

And then. THEN.

THE EXTRA.

ZOMG PON1ES!!1!!!!!1!!!!!  ROSALIND RUSSELL in Auntie Mame.  PEOPLE. I AM TELLING YOU, I JUST ABOUT FELL OVER.  ROSALIND! (and yes, I'm yelling! I Love it THAT MUCH!!!!)  LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Love.

LOVE.

If you haven't seen this movie, go rent/stream/watch it ASAP!  Rosalind Russell in "Auntie Mame". Do NOT get the musical Lucille Ball version. No no no. Do not make that mistake. (that is, unless you're a Lucy fan. But still, get the RR version first)

And THEN go rent/watch/stream Rosalind Russell in "The Women" - NOT the modern version (ptui!), but the black and white Rosalind version.

Report back to me when you're finished watching both.  Grin

Ahem. Sorry, got a little diverted on my soapbox there.  Cheesy

THANK YOU THIMBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love my badges so much. ALL of them.  Wink

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012 02:00:40 PM by camelama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
BirdBones

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2012 01:19:20 PM »

Oh, wow, just awesome, awesome badges, Thimbles71! I love the body shape of Rosalind Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Interrobam
she-who-is-relatively-good-at-several-things

as human as humanly possible

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2012 02:05:45 PM »

I turn my back for a few day and so many good badges show up! Swap anxiety... building... Shocked

I love that sequined fish, especially it's expression. The orange owl is great too! Making something elegantly simple is often much harder than something super detailed (in my experience anyway) and you really pulled it off. The flowered chicken is cute, normally I don't like rustic stuff but it is just the right blend of kooky and pretty. Plus the lurking owl... that wood grain detailing is phenomenal! The lighthouse scene is great too, I love the creative use of beading.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mini Halloween Swap: Package: SENT and RECEIVED

Pinterest
amymarie78

« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2012 03:49:25 PM »

I absolutely love the snoopy badge (I can imagine the fight that would go down if that was thrown in a ring  Grin)

I can hear the screeching, see the hair pulling from here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Sublime

« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2012 04:11:07 PM »

My goodness!! So many wonderful badges posted recently!! I love all of the birds and the little mini landscapes are just incredible!! Great work, Badgers!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bobomom
« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2012 06:31:08 PM »

I received from amymarie78 today! I was so excited when I opened my envelope!  They are so cute!  I love Stitch and kawaii cute food and these are perfect! The detail is amazing!  Stitch looks incredible! I love the bling on Stitch's flower and there's glitter in the apple's eyes (they are hard to see in the pic)!

Thank you amymarie78!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fiddlegirl8

Sew, Sew Happy!!

Are you going to throw that away?! Can I have it?!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2012 07:19:32 PM »

Quote from: Bobomom topic=410196.msg4847link=876#msg4847876 date=1340674268
I received from amymarie78 today! I was so excited when I opened my envelope!  They are so cute!  I love Stitch and kawaii cute food and these are perfect! The detail is amazing!  Stitch looks incredible! I love the bling on Stitch's flower and there's glitter in the apple's eyes (they are hard to see in the pic)!

Thank you amymarie78!

Cute cute badges!  You two were great partners for each other - both very talented!  Nice work, amymarie78!!   Cool
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012 07:20:16 PM by fiddlegirl8 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam...  (Kansas State Song)
justaddcats
« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2012 07:47:57 PM »

I love these little scenes! The cottage and the lighthouse- such a creative use of space!

I love His Girl Friday, but I don't think I've seen Rosalind Russell in anything else! So I've added a few films to my queue at the library- thanks! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 51 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Flowers for Mom
Plastic Bag Crafts
Red Wing Sock Bird Puppet
Beaded Bamboo Curtains
Origami and Game Tile Crafts
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...