A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,742
Currently Running With Scissors:
546 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Stuff an Envelope Swap (INTERNATIONAL) rd 2 - s/u to 30th June; SENDOUTS July 21  (Read 22153 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BigBangMomma

Addicted to Amigurimi, and afghans!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: July 31, 2012 06:36:20 AM »

Because when it rains, it must pour...I had a relative pass away yesterday. 

I am so terribly sorry to hear of your loss. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frugal Living Swap Rd 6: Waiting on Partners!
dewshinesdopp
« Reply #241 on: July 31, 2012 01:08:54 PM »

Thanks everyone.  And thanks for being so patient with me. 

DC numbers have been sent by PM.   Hopefully you all will get them soon, and will enjoy what you got. 

Mini_mum, yours is low on supplies, but pretty decent on crafted.  I made the one, per your request, and threw in some things that I made that were inspired by something you made me a while ago, way back when I was "Terribly Important" Smiley  Be warned:  I ~think~ the posts are sterling, but not 100% sure. Smiley

Witchhippie - I hope you like what I sent.  We still have a personal that I would like to ~eventually~ get around to.  Tongue

and Eiseldora-  If you have any questions about the crafted that I sent, let me know and I will try to explain how it works Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BigBangMomma

Addicted to Amigurimi, and afghans!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #242 on: July 31, 2012 01:59:06 PM »

[quote

and Eiseldora-  If you have any questions about the crafted that I sent, let me know and I will try to explain how it works Tongue

[/quote]

That is very mysterious!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frugal Living Swap Rd 6: Waiting on Partners!
Eiseldora
« Reply #243 on: July 31, 2012 02:27:21 PM »

quite mysterious indeed  Shocked

Now to wait "patiently" for it to arrive and solve the mystery Cheesy

I hope things get better for you dew. May August be a happy and joyous month for you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #244 on: July 31, 2012 02:40:33 PM »

Mini_mum, yours is low on supplies, but pretty decent on crafted.  I made the one, per your request,

Got me wondering now! gonna have to go check my 'sent' pm's Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Witchhippie
« Reply #245 on: July 31, 2012 04:41:46 PM »

Thanks everyone.  And thanks for being so patient with me. 

DC numbers have been sent by PM.   Hopefully you all will get them soon, and will enjoy what you got. 

Mini_mum, yours is low on supplies, but pretty decent on crafted.  I made the one, per your request, and threw in some things that I made that were inspired by something you made me a while ago, way back when I was "Terribly Important" Smiley  Be warned:  I ~think~ the posts are sterling, but not 100% sure. Smiley

Witchhippie - I hope you like what I sent.  We still have a personal that I would like to ~eventually~ get around to.  Tongue

I'm excited to receive.

Don't worry about the personal swap. I'm done and put it a side for our lunch date. Wink
 I took on a new job this summer and have been very busy myself.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
dewshinesdopp
« Reply #246 on: August 01, 2012 10:10:55 AM »

I am ever so glad that I got things sent yesterday morning, because last night I had to take my DD to emergency room.  She will be okay, but it was rather scary for me. 

I am absolutely taking all of these events as a hint that I should stick to either no swaps or "fake swaps" for a while.  Apparently "real life" wants my attention for awhile.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mini_mum

my lovely boys

« Reply #247 on: August 06, 2012 06:15:39 AM »

I received from dewshinesdopp this morning.
I'll try to get pictures up later, but you'll probably have to wait even longer to get pictures of everything! Cheesy

Lee Anne made me a gorgeous set of jewellery - earrings, bracelet and a stunning necklace - and another bracelet, all of which I am currently wearing, and don't intend to take off any time soon  Grin Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dewshinesdopp
« Reply #248 on: August 08, 2012 12:35:16 PM »

Received from Mini_mum today.  She sent me some lovely things to commemorarate the Jubilee and the Olympics. as well as a wonderful new Terry Pratchett book.  She made me a wonderful set of crochet (or maybe knitting- I am not good with those yarn craft things) circles.  I think they are coasters and a trivet, but I am not certain.  They are a beautiful black and pink combination.  I love it! 

I will post pictures later.  I got sick with company this past week, and the medicine I am taking makes me very sleepy. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mini_mum

my lovely boys

« Reply #249 on: August 08, 2012 02:51:53 PM »

She made me a wonderful set of crochet (or maybe knitting- I am not good with those yarn craft things) circles.  I think they are coasters and a trivet, but I am not certain.  They are a beautiful black and pink combination.  I love it! 

They are crocheted Smiley and yes - trivet and coasters Grin  (knew you'd like the black and pink!)

Hope you enjoy reading the book too Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Who Would You Be If You Had to Cosplay
Who Is Your Favorite Dracula
Dramatic Reads: Chris Roberson
Dramatic Reads: Ian Brill
Dramatic Reads: Chris Sebella
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...