A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 298,051
Currently Running With Scissors:
519 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Walking Dead Gallery  (Read 12477 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2012 07:59:49 AM »

Yay! I'm glad you like everything! Crap I forgot Daryl's shoes! I knew I was forgetting something. I hand sewed those up  too along with everything else >.< Oh well! I was also disappointed the crossbow didnt turn out. I made like 3 of them and they kept cracking >.<
Wow there are tons of awesome things in this swap! Great work everyone! ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
KittyHerman

Large Marge sent me.

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2012 09:20:43 AM »

I love the zombie plaque....they look like gingerbread men zombies..so cute.

The walking dead shirt is awesome..I need one of those.

The messenger bag is great...I love the colors.

Great packages!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Can't stop....

......MUST MAKE MORE ATC'S!!!!

Personal Swaps?..... Yes, please Grin
humboldtcherry

Marching to the beat of a different accordion

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2012 09:25:30 AM »

Holy Cow!!!!!! This has been the coolest swap ever! Grin You guys/girls are so talented!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sakuracat23

Don't make me get the flying Monkeys!!!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2012 01:12:25 PM »

wow those daryl dolls are the bomb!everything in the gallery has been so cool...and trust me when i say that cool is what i want right now. the temp right now is in the triple digits and here in southern IN its dry as a bone  Sad (if someone could perform a rain dance right now i know of several farmers who would appreciate it)
Anyway i wanted to show off the lovely package i recieved from banana731 that showcases some more Daryl centric pieces.
First off this really neat hoop with angel wings like daryls jacket. its embroidered on black pleather with feathers,felt and painted feather sections. kind of hard to describe..so have a look

With that was a neat drawing of the Cheroke rose with gory blood smears. please excuse the brown lawn in the background lol

Thank you banana731!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

humboldtcherry

Marching to the beat of a different accordion

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2012 01:29:52 PM »

Awesome wings!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KittyHerman

Large Marge sent me.

« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2012 12:24:01 AM »

Such a great representation of daryl... I love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Can't stop....

......MUST MAKE MORE ATC'S!!!!

Personal Swaps?..... Yes, please Grin
RiverSong
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2012 12:39:51 AM »

Having issues with camera.  Hope to be able to post pics soon. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Glamis

Hello, my name is glamis and I am a bibliophilic..

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2012 02:31:21 AM »

Having issues with camera.  Hope to be able to post pics soon. 

If you keep having troubel, I took some pics too...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting any kind of skull shaped beads and patches-feel free to send me spare ones  ;-)
---------------------------------------------
etsy
pinterest
draw me s.
AmyLynn98
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2012 06:09:54 AM »

Between pearljam94 and myself, we have had a hell of a time here. We each needed additional time for our goodies, so I'm posting a couple pics here of the package I sent to pearljam94. My package from her should be arriving here in a day or so.

This particular swap, I knew the kinds of things I wanted to make and just had to hope they tied in to my partner's likes somehow. I got lucky with being matched with pearljam. Smiley Please excuse the crappy cell phone pics...I thought I had my camera with me this morning. All I had was the charger and card reader, but no camera and card. But I had a few pics on my cell phone. Smiley

I knew from the get-go, I wanted to do some kind of portrait of Glenn. But I'm no painter...I get frustrated when I try to paint and it doesn't turn out exactly perfect. So, I cheated a little. I found a picture of Steven Yeun online that I really liked, as Glenn, took it into Photoshop, cloned out his features, and then smeared it. Once this image was big enough, I projected it onto the "canvas" with a mini projector, traced it on in pencil, and started painting.

This was actually a wall hanging print from Big Lots that I bought for $5. The grey background is actually primer paint. It looked like a tin ceiling tile print. The red splatter around him is really watered down red crafting paint that I flicked on. I am really freaking happy with how my portrait of Glenn turned out! It pained me a little to send it away.

I also bought a wall clock from Wal-Mart and redid the face of it, the same way I redid my crafting room clock a while back. I really wanted to upcycle both a print and a clock for this swap, but I couldn't find anything good in the thrift stores, so I had to buy new. Sad I didn't want to take chances on a $1.99 thrift store clock when I felt that a $4 Wally World clock would work.

I used Photoshop to design a new face. Rick was originally in this image, on horseback, riding into Atlanta, right below 5 o'clock but it looked busy and full in that corner so I cloned him out. I did try including a red bloody biohazard symbol in the center where the hands come through but that looked busy too. The frame of the clock was plain white but I added some red crafting paint bloody fingerprints to it, because everything is better with blood. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yay me! My zombie garden gnome was named a 2013 Featured Project: Home Sweet Home: Interiors & Exteriors! Thanks for voting for him!

Check out my posts on Geek Crafts or at amylynn98.blogspot.com/
pearljam94
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2012 10:08:01 AM »

yes i love my walking dead time clock Smiley. i put it right up in my bedroom. along with my glenn painting. thanks you again. I will post pics up also. I cant wait for you to get my package i sent.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*Pearljam94*
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crimp Beads
How to Make a Beaded Lanyard
How to Use a Beading Board
How to Make Fimo Beads
How to String Beads
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...