A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,152
Currently Running With Scissors:
668 Guests and 37 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Walking Dead Gallery  (Read 11851 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lord Ozwald
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2012 12:59:00 PM »

YAY!!!! Glad you like it! Perfect timing for her birthday, too!

What's in the box? Why, a Michonne messenger bag, complete with zombie entourage!

I actually tried to make a bag, but it kept going horribly wrong, so I ended up starting over with a pre-fab bag. It wouldn't be a Walking Dead item without a little blood, so I added that as well using red fabric dye.

Is that is? No!!!

The pink hoop is an extra gift for theboywonder's little girl, Zoe, who also loves the show. Carl has apparently taught her a lot about bad ideas, so I thought she should have something to enjoy as well. (Forgive the blurry phone picture.)

The zombie is actually a doodle by Kirkman himself.

And this one is because Carl is never in the darn house.

And this one is actually the guts (intended inner lining) of the bag that never was. It was the perfect size for a small throw pillow, so I screen printed Rick's epiphany on it and stuffed it full of polyfil.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012 03:44:18 PM by Lord Ozwald - Reason: FIXED! » THIS ROCKS   Logged
KittyHerman

Large Marge sent me.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2012 02:47:13 PM »

Amazing stuff.... I really love the hoops.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Can't stop....

......MUST MAKE MORE ATC'S!!!!

Personal Swaps?..... Yes, please Grin
AmyLynn98
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2012 05:30:06 PM »

LOVE the bag!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yay me! My zombie garden gnome was named a 2013 Featured Project: Home Sweet Home: Interiors & Exteriors! Thanks for voting for him!

Check out my posts on Geek Crafts or at amylynn98.blogspot.com/
WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2012 07:49:00 PM »

Really Love that bag and the hoops! The pillow is cool too! Cheesy

I got my package from Humboldtcherry this morning this is what I got:

Daryl Dixon Ear necklace that was hidden inside the painted Dixon Vixen box:
Thanks Humboldtcherry Smiley
Love seeing what everyone is making! Sending mine out in the morning!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
Mandyhello

Cook-Eat-Stitch-Game- in that order :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2012 09:49:16 AM »

Ohhh man, great packages!  I need that Carl hoop in a serious way..  get in the freaking house, Carl!  I almost made an ear necklace too, but Malbert doesn't dig on the blood too much Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftster_kitten2007

Well-behaved women rarely make history.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2012 09:27:57 AM »

Oh my gosh! The bag is amazing! And the ears are badass! I was trying to figure out something to do with that idea but couldn't come up with anything. Also love the "everything I learned" hoop! Great job everybody!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
humboldtcherry

Marching to the beat of a different accordion

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2012 12:36:45 PM »

Was at a festival vending this weekend so I missed the latest news Cool Great package. Love the hoops! 3 points looks more like a 12 pointer to me  Shocked

I'm glad you like the ears Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bowlordie
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2012 07:53:57 PM »

omg!! the ear necklace!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Malbert
The Mad Seamstress

My shoulder hurts from sewing... but I cant stop!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2012 05:44:07 PM »

Yay!!!!!  So my computer has been acting super funky but now I can finally post!!!!!

I received from the lovely MandyHello and look at all of these AMAZING goodies!!!

Half group shot: 

She made me a custom set of super legit playing cards with the cast on the face side and the cityscape with the logo on the back.  Smiley  The NO WAY OUT cards are the jokers.  Smiley  My friends and I get together to watch the show and they are already reallly excited to play with these once the new season starts back!

You can also see the stretchy silly putty and and the stationary cards she made me, but more of that in a moment.  The goodies are on top of....

The wicked cool sign she made me with Dale's hat as the crown spot holder.  Smiley  This was her first time using Photoshop and I was astounded!  There is also the extra goodie of a note pad from the library she works at to the right along with 2 (I already had one in the shower) super yummy handmade soaps.  Smiley

Sorry if these are upside down... Sad

Close ups of the cards she made me.  I have a total of 10, 2 of each style.

And last but not least.... The super skilled Mandy also reconed me a tote... nom nom nom, brainssssss

Thank you so much Mandy!!!  You were awesome and I loved everything!!!  Where did you get the cards made though, you need to share!!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafts make us feel rooted, give us a sense of belonging and connect us with our history.  Our ancestors used to create these crafts out of necessity, and now we do them for fun... to express ourselves.
 ~ Phyllis George

So why buy what you can craft?  Smiley
Malbert
The Mad Seamstress

My shoulder hurts from sewing... but I cant stop!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2012 05:51:43 PM »

Ah, sorry!  All of my pictures flipped.  Maybe cause the package was so flipping awesome!!!  That messenger bag is wicked cool.  I am envious of anyone who does stenciling... I have yet to try it but really want to explore it some.

Mandy- thank you for restraining with the ears.  It is after all, the thought that counts.  And the embroidery, I stitched it on two ply and then added another two ply that I covered with (crap I forgot the legit name for the stuff that is pre-made and goes around quilts)... but that stuff.  So it hid all the thread guts.  Mine wasnt nearly as neat as yours.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafts make us feel rooted, give us a sense of belonging and connect us with our history.  Our ancestors used to create these crafts out of necessity, and now we do them for fun... to express ourselves.
 ~ Phyllis George

So why buy what you can craft?  Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hottest Kid Trends of the Season
Top 5 Fashionable Winter Looks for Kids
KIds Products and Innovation News
Four Fall Fashions For Kids
Back-to-School Fashions Look Like 80s Flashback
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...