(by the talented quaggy)GALLERY
PLEASE READ WHOLE POST BEFORE JOINING SWAP
When you PM the orgs you MUST have the name of the swap. This will help us reply to you quicker.
For this swap you will be making 2 TM style patches for EACH claim! FOC are allowed 5 claims at a time, non-FOC are allowed 3 claims, and First time swappers are allowed 1 claim at a time. PM your partner ASAP to get their address. You have 2 weeks to get them out.
You must send the DC and or customs numbers to org when sending. hold your receipts also for international ladies OR scan and post in your gallery or send to organizers.
*IMPORTANT PM INFO*
When sending PMs, please label them as TM Rnd 2 with one of the following tags:
Swap name: Ongoing Teesha Moore Patch Swap Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Org moniqueramsey
Sign-up date range: 6/13/2012 7/13/2012
Date to send item by: 14 days from the day you claim (this starts on the day you claim NOT the next day!)
Limited to a certain number of people?: No
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes
Organizer Notes and Stuff
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants
- Is at least 18 years old
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month
- Has posted at least 15 times
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps
- Does not have any negative feedback
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!
YOU CANNOT PARTICIPATE UNLESS YOU PM US AND YOU HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE LIST!
***PLEASE! Do not claim someone while waiting for approval!*** You may claim as soon as you get approval confirmation.
If you want to participate, here is the information to send to the organizers. Please have the title of your PM be the name of the swap.
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Ongoing Teesha Moore Patch Swap Round 2
Your real name:
Your mailing address:
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Have you read the Swap Guidelines and understand how this swap works?
Are you willing to send at least 2 patches per claim? (If not then you will not be approved )
(This is what you will post on the thread, after one of you is picked at random)
What themes would you like to receive (goth, country, steampunk, floral)?
Which would you not like to receive?
Any size preferences?
Are you willing to post a photo of the item/s you receive or have the person who sent to you post of the photo for you with 5 days of receiving?
Are you willing to take a photo of the item you are shipping in the event the person cant post photos?
Do you agree to follow this?
Are you a Friend of Craftster?
Are you willing to ship outside of your country?
If you are willing to ship outside your country? (You MUST be willing to ship air postal or an equivalent which will take a maximum of 3 weeks. DO NOT SEND SLOW MAIL) Are you willing?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE. PLEASE MESSAGE moniqueramsey YOU MUST PUT IN THE SUBJECT in SUBJECT LINE referring to TM Round 2
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
HOW THIS SWAP WORKS:
Claims are made throughout the swap period. You have two weeks from the time you make a claim to send that claim.
You can make as many (or as few) claims as you want throughout the month as long as you never go over your allowed amount of outstanding claims. (An outstanding claim is patches that has not been received; when those patches are received your number of outstanding claims goes down leaving you open to bring it back up to 5 or 3.) If, at any point, you already have one claim that will be sent out late, please don't claim again until that one is sent out.
FOCs are allowed to make a maximum of 5 outstanding claims.
Non-FOCs are allowed to make a maximum of 3 outstanding claims.
First time swappers are allowed to make a maximum of 1 outstanding claim.
Posting pictures of received patches are required for this swap. If you are unable to do so, you are expected to contact the person who claimed you and ask them to please do so for you.
1. Claims are made using the following procedure:
Person A (the swap organizer) will begin the swap by posting a list of themes in this swap thread.
Person B will choose a theme from one of A's themes and make a claim by posting his/her own list (see below for formatting of post).
Person C will make a claim on one of B's themes and post his/her own list.
Person D will make a claim on one of C's themes and post his/her own list etc...
This continues through the end of the month, when the swap organizer closes out the claiming part of the swap and continues this swap in the next round starting in the next month.
2. How to make a claim:
A claim post should include the following information:
1. The theme you are choosing and who youre sending it to.
2. The send by date (two weeks from the date the claim is made)
3. Statistical info about your current swap claims status:
Claims = Claims currently outstanding (ie., how many not yet received by their new owners.) (This number goes down each time a claim is received, and up each time you make a claim.)
Sent = anything currently in the mail.
Received = the hooplas received by the people you've sent them to.
Formatted thusly (claims outstanding/claims sent/claims received)
4. Your location.
5. Your personal preferences.
6. Your list of themes.
7. *Optional* Any wist or pinterest that would be relevant.
ONCE YOU HAVE MADE A CLAIM:
1. Send a personal message to the person you have claimed and request their address
2. You have 2 weeks to complete each claim and have it in the mail to its new owner. You cannot have more than your maximum allotted claims outstanding (5 for FOC, 3 for non-FOC, 1 for new swappers)
ONCE YOU HAVE SENT OR RECEIVED PATCHES
1. Please PM the organizers and claimer/claimee when you send or receive your patches.
2. Label the message as Ongoing Teesha Moore Swap Sent or Received,
3. Be sure and include (1) the "send by" date, as well as (2) the theme and (3) who sent it
Positive feedback will be given when all of the patches you sent have been received. Good communication is vital and will be noted in feedback.
If you have any questions please post them in the discussion thread or PM the organizers.
This thread is specifically for claims only.