A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 300,925
Currently Running With Scissors:
634 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Dieselpunk swap gallery  (Read 6071 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2012 09:32:13 AM »

Blah... sorry I've been sort of MIA lately... I was house sitting all week and playing with all my animals (I was house sitting my parent's house and I miss all the animals so much!) and while I had a computer I didn't really get around to updating everything. I'll have plenty of time this weekend to straighten everything out, update statuses, and give feedback. Oh, and post pictures of my wonderful package! I'm glad to see things starting to arrive... if I haven't heard from you in a while would you please send me a PM when you send/receive? Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
Myrdda
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying. - Oscar Wilde

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2012 03:29:08 PM »

I have huge swap anxiety now, lol!

ditto!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

My Wists! www.wists.com/Myrdda
My Pinterest! www.pinterest.com/Myrdda
Moriwen
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2012 04:55:07 PM »

Very (unforgivably so!!) belated pictures of the AMAZING DieselGoodies I got!!! I needed to have the boyfriend take the pictures, as I've been feeling blech lately so they're a little wobbly and blurry, but... Behold the EPIC!!

I'm starting this bad boy off with my super awesome shiny extra, THE COOLEST HAT EVER!!!

There's a cameo and pearls and look at the awesome buttony bits! I love it soooo much, it looks so fantastic with my rainbow hair and it's become my new Chemo hat on days I'm fighting with my hair. I can't explain how much this makes my hair look fab and behave! I've got some finicky tresses, lemme tell you... And to have a hat that fits and is versatile makes me so flipping excited! And this was the shiny extra!!!! ^w^

Do not adjust your computer screens, fellow Craftsters.... that is in fact A FLIPPING RAINBOW OCTOPUS SUIT JACKET WITH FUR AND CHAIN EPAULETTES!!!

I. Died.

I hit the dang ceiling!

My mother has dubbed this the "Hands down best package my baby's ever received"! It fits like a dream and have planned an outfit around it (I've already got a corset backed pinstriped pencil skirt and leather buckle corset outfit with seamed tights and yes, the epic hat o' Doom), and I couldn't be happier! In fact, Close Up! Close up on THE FLIPPING RAINBOW OCTOPUS!!!!!!!

And, if that's not amazing enough.... I GOT A STUFFIE ROBOT!!!

I've Named him Sonny because he does not have to follow the Three Laws of Robotics if he doesn't want to (Serious Nerd Alert on my part... ^^;; ) and he dreams of one day me joining a Whovian Swap so I might beseech a K9 friend for him. (Sonny says "AFFIRMATIVE!") And as an update on him, he's loves his new friends! A sheepie collection whose leader is Bastian, my Noodle Spike from a previous swap, a stuffie wooden stake from the same swap, and a black troublesome cat named Nubbin who has taken to snuggling him until he falls over! I'm thinking that all of my Swap stuffies are going to be my chemo day stuffies; and he asked me to say that while he is worried about the big scary hospital, he wanted to thank Alchamy for sending him to his new home!

And behold, all of my gifties in all of their glory!

This was incredible, and from the depths of my heart, Thank you!! <3<3
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012 04:57:44 PM by Moriwen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Superhero Swap -Feedback time. ^.^

I do personal swaps!

Unseelie Sidhe with a penchant for rainbows and sparkles.

I <3<3 The Doctor
bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2012 07:48:48 PM »

That is indeed the Hat of Awesomeness! Love the jacket and the stuffie, too! And it's fitting-you sent me a jacket, then you got a cool jacket too.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@craftster
<a href="http://StudioLTD@etsy.com.>StudioLTD"</a>| Couponcode CRAFTSTER 10%
<a href=https://www.etsy.com/shop/HipsterHive?ref=shop_sugg>HipsterHive</a>|
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd6
Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2012 03:25:47 PM »

I'm really sorry about going quiet again... on the plus side everyone who needed feedback should have it now!

Moriwen, I'm so glad you liked everything... I was actually hesitant about sending the jacket since it was my first embroidery I've ever done and there are parts that are... well, less than perfect. I want to see the whole outfit now!

And Sonny is the perfect name for the robot! I may or may not be hosting a Doctor Who swap in a little while *cough not-promoting-it-at-all cough* so maybe he could get a friend there  Wink

I still can't find my camera cord... but I plan on a more thorough cleaning of my room this weekend, so wish me luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
bookstorebabe

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2012 07:05:41 PM »

Okay, I asked Alchamy if she wanted me to post my pics of what I sent her, since her camera cord is hiding, and she said sure.  They aren't great, so if she wants to post some later she can.

Jetpack! Two water bottles and other recyclables, the front has a couple of shoulder straps made from an old belt. The tops were cut off so it can be used as a planter! Or, it might fit a bear okay, too.

Looking up from the bottle. Umpteen layers of cardboard inside the drink lid jet nozzles for stability, and painted to look glowy.

The compact! It began as a lady head pin. I broke off pin back, pink floppy hat and rhinestones, and made hat, hair, goggles, and sweater from clay.

Necklace!

Giant Robot and Space Guy magnets!

Everything! I tossed in a couple of skull bookmarks I'd picked up, and some neat shiny red and black spider fabric that I'll never use, since she likes halloween.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@craftster
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's a long story.

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2012 07:51:38 PM »

That compact is amazing! Love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fascinated
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2012 07:55:30 PM »

After a LONG and busy day at work today, I came home to find a lovely package from my partner! I adore everything!!

Dont you just love the goggles??!!  I am going to have to keep this little darling locked up, Harley (my petkid) seems to think it's for him. Now what to name him?

I LOOVVEEEE the necklace! So much! And the bracelet is amazing!!!

Thank you so much Lauren.... I love everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

:my pintrest:
http://pinterest.com/fascinated12/
I will do personal swaps. Cheesy
I have a few skeins of Caron Simply Soft I would love to supply swap with anyone for other types of yarn, I am finding the yarn a tad hard to work with.
Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2012 08:35:06 PM »

Thank you bookstorebabe! I'll try again tomorrow to look for the cord!

Awesome jewelry, Fascinated, and the platypus is adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
bookstorebabe

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2012 09:09:44 PM »

Eee! I love the platypus! Cool jewelry, too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Angelina Jolie Goes to the Dark Side
Johnny Wujek Spills Prom Tips and Trends
What To Wear On A Date Versus A Night Out With The Girls
What To Wear On A Date Versus A Night Out With The Girls
The Sheer Trend
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...