A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 300,926
Currently Running With Scissors:
377 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Dieselpunk swap gallery  (Read 6072 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: June 13, 2012 06:54:17 PM »

Original Post

* - Sent early
Sent
Received
Sent and Received
Sending Late with communication
Contact me immediately!
Feedback given

Partners:
Alchamy513 (Pictures Posted) --> Moriwen (Pictures Posted) --> Bookstorebabe (Pictures Posted)
FaerieCyn <--> Fascinated (Pictures Posted)
Calabaza*(Pictures Posted) <--> trisarose*(Pictures Posted)
Myrdda <--> clayfaery (Pictures Posted by Myrdda)

Post your goodies here!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012 01:16:53 PM by Alchamy513 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's a long story.

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012 11:36:44 AM »

Yay! The tracking says my package from trisarose is out for delivery! Funny, I sent to her after she sent to me and the tracking on that says it was delivered Saturday. I hope she likes it. I can't wait to see what I got from her!

ETS: There is one postie (we don't have a regular)who never rings once, let alone twice. If it doesn't fit in the box, he doesn't bother to knock on the door. Such was the case today. So, I'll be going to pick up my package from trisarose tomorrow!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012 05:01:50 PM by Calabaza » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012 07:22:22 AM »

Yeah, I've never seen our postperson knock, but they usually leave our packages on the porch... I can't wait to see what you guys have made!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
Craftsunderground
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012 08:39:14 AM »

I can't wait to see what you folks have made. I love Steampunk, but I have to admit that I was a little scared off by Dieselpunk. I guess I need to see some items to get comfortable with it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
trisarose
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012 02:58:14 PM »

Yay! first pictures! I give you......*insert drumroll* the beauteous package of Calbazza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first off, a lovely journal/sketchbook cover with little do-hickeys that keep my pencils in place. I LOVE that its a cover so I can switch it between journals.

Also with my lovely notebook were these pens and pencil sharpener so I had no excuse to not get started writing right away

Awesome, perfectly sized messenger bag, and just to show how perfectly sized it is...

I brought it with me to the glbt pride parade Smiley and a girl actually asked where I got it too!

Thanks Calabaza!!!! Everything is so amazing Smiley I hope you enjoyed mine too!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012 03:05:34 PM by trisarose » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Fascinated
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012 06:56:38 PM »

What a lovely package! That bag is amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

:my pintrest:
http://pinterest.com/fascinated12/
I will do personal swaps. Cheesy
I have a few skeins of Caron Simply Soft I would love to supply swap with anyone for other types of yarn, I am finding the yarn a tad hard to work with.
Craftsunderground
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012 08:44:54 AM »

I love the decorative dohookies that hold the pencils/pens in place. Great idea. Also love the trim on the messenger bag. Great package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012 03:12:36 PM »

I'm glad you like what I sent you, trisarose! Incidentally I posted a tutorial for the composition book cover here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=410258.0 It differs a bit from others I've seen.

Okay, now for the truly awesome package trisarose sent me!

First up is a pair of long wished-for fingerless gloves:

I love them! I have wanted fingerless gloves for ages and ages and now I have a fun and wonderful pair of my very, very own.

Next is one of the most perfect jackets I've ever seen, let alone owned:

She made military-insignia-esque covers for the epaulettes. It's awesome for me: more subtly dieselpunky so I can wear it out and about, which I have already!

One of the most challenging parts of this swap for me was that I saw a lot of stuff labeled dieselpunk that looked like stuff in stores now. I don't now if I'm reading that wrong, but I can pick out steampunk much easier than dieselpunk. However trisarose made something I think is wonderfully blatant dieselpunk and suits me to a T:

She said she took a file and hammer to it to age it! How's that for gutsy? It incorporates so many things I like: Black and silver, time-telling devices, Morse code, Russian and symbols. The top word in the Russian poster picture means "workers" I think. Google translate thinks the ones printed sideways mean "take the rifle". Can you tell I'm a beginner  Grin

I don't know if she or the postal service (the box looked like it'd been taken to a stable and trampled on  Angry  ) did the cracked glass but I think it's a great touch!

Thank you so, so much! I love everything, trisarose. And thank you, Alchamy513, for hosting such a fabulous swap!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012 03:13:11 PM by Calabaza » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Myrdda
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying. - Oscar Wilde

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2012 08:03:34 AM »

very cool stuff! the journal cover is pretty sweet! and the little russian propaganda pic is very cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

My Wists! www.wists.com/Myrdda
My Pinterest! www.pinterest.com/Myrdda
Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2012 08:10:20 AM »

Sorry I've been a little quiet lately, but I have to say that everything so far is awesome! I love the artwork, and the messenger bag is gorgeous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
trisarose
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012 01:38:32 PM »

according to the page i took it off of, the poster is supposed to say "women workers, take up your rifles!" which I basically took to be the russian, more bad ass equivalent of "we can do it" with Rosey Riveter Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2012 02:17:23 PM »

according to the page i took it off of, the poster is supposed to say "women workers, take up your rifles!" which I basically took to be the russian, more bad ass equivalent of "we can do it" with Rosey Riveter Smiley

Oh, darn it, I forgot to check for the masculine/feminine ending. So many endings! I love languages, though. The clock just keeps getting better: Rosie the Riveter too! Thanks again, trisarose!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012 05:04:38 PM by Calabaza » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2012 04:17:13 PM »

Both those packages are very cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@craftster
<a href="http://StudioLTD@etsy.com.>StudioLTD"</a>| Couponcode CRAFTSTER 10%
<a href=https://www.etsy.com/shop/HipsterHive?ref=shop_sugg>HipsterHive</a>|
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd6
Moriwen
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012 10:24:19 AM »

Oh my god, everything looks GORGEOUS!!!

I love this swap, it's gotten my boyfriend into Dieselpunk happily! <3 :happy purr:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Superhero Swap -Feedback time. ^.^

I do personal swaps!

Unseelie Sidhe with a penchant for rainbows and sparkles.

I <3<3 The Doctor
bookstorebabe

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2012 07:26:24 PM »

I just got my package from Moriwen, and it is AWESOME.
There's a nifty bag, for my secure documents, and a great military surplus jacket-with medals and patches. The bag has letters from a soldier to his girl carefully tucked away in one pocket, to give it the feel of something found. There's so many details on bag and jacket that I love! Okay, lots of pics ahead.
the box!

The bag!

Note the watch faces, the fabulous key, the glass scrolls and the mini book, and the bullet zipper pull.

And the jacket! Patches, medals, all kinds of nifty!

The dog tags say Ultraforce. And there's text adhered to the very nifty decorations on the top of the pocket above my medals.

Best. Patch. Ever.

Thank you Moriwen!! You spoiled me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@craftster
Moriwen
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2012 07:54:14 PM »

I am sooooo glad you liked everything! This swap was incredible, and I have AMAZING shinies of my own to put up once my own Jackson gets me the camera. Wink

:hugs tight:

Best Swap Ever, guys. Hands down! <3<3 Diesel-snuggles, AWAY!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps!

I <3<3 The Doctor
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2012 09:27:45 PM »

Seriously love that bag. I am so pinning it at soon as I hit post on this. Where in the world did you get those medals and patches, Moriwen?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Moriwen
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2012 10:05:47 PM »

:big eyed sniffle face: OMG REALLY?!?! That... just... holy wow! Thank you so much, that means the world!!! <3<3<3

Patches wise, I played like a crazy person in Michael's. They have their 'Found Items' section and I ran with it. I also ended up pulling up some vintage photos of both US Uniforms from WW2 for the coat, and then I just sort of ran with what I felt. Like the vials, I love using for chainmaille and pendants (they come in EVERY metal finish which is awesome), and FaerieCyn had some leftover silk, so... silk vials! Figure they could be like... Dieselpunk backup batteries, since silk when wet can act as a conduit. I... over-thought everything, but I wanted it to be kind of a practical 'Just in Case' panic bag! <3

OMG, I'm gonna cry, I am so happy you guys think it's neat!! <3<3<3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps!

I <3<3 The Doctor
Myrdda
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying. - Oscar Wilde

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2012 08:02:42 AM »

it's pretty frickin' sweet - you did a fabulous job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

Fascinated
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2012 08:06:32 AM »

Everything is so awesome! I have huge swap anxiety now, lol!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a few skeins of Caron Simply Soft I would love to supply swap with anyone for other types of yarn, I am finding the yarn a tad hard to work with.
Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2012 09:32:13 AM »

Blah... sorry I've been sort of MIA lately... I was house sitting all week and playing with all my animals (I was house sitting my parent's house and I miss all the animals so much!) and while I had a computer I didn't really get around to updating everything. I'll have plenty of time this weekend to straighten everything out, update statuses, and give feedback. Oh, and post pictures of my wonderful package! I'm glad to see things starting to arrive... if I haven't heard from you in a while would you please send me a PM when you send/receive? Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
Myrdda

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2012 03:29:08 PM »

I have huge swap anxiety now, lol!

ditto!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

Moriwen
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2012 04:55:07 PM »

Very (unforgivably so!!) belated pictures of the AMAZING DieselGoodies I got!!! I needed to have the boyfriend take the pictures, as I've been feeling blech lately so they're a little wobbly and blurry, but... Behold the EPIC!!

I'm starting this bad boy off with my super awesome shiny extra, THE COOLEST HAT EVER!!!

There's a cameo and pearls and look at the awesome buttony bits! I love it soooo much, it looks so fantastic with my rainbow hair and it's become my new Chemo hat on days I'm fighting with my hair. I can't explain how much this makes my hair look fab and behave! I've got some finicky tresses, lemme tell you... And to have a hat that fits and is versatile makes me so flipping excited! And this was the shiny extra!!!! ^w^

Do not adjust your computer screens, fellow Craftsters.... that is in fact A FLIPPING RAINBOW OCTOPUS SUIT JACKET WITH FUR AND CHAIN EPAULETTES!!!

I. Died.

I hit the dang ceiling!

My mother has dubbed this the "Hands down best package my baby's ever received"! It fits like a dream and have planned an outfit around it (I've already got a corset backed pinstriped pencil skirt and leather buckle corset outfit with seamed tights and yes, the epic hat o' Doom), and I couldn't be happier! In fact, Close Up! Close up on THE FLIPPING RAINBOW OCTOPUS!!!!!!!

And, if that's not amazing enough.... I GOT A STUFFIE ROBOT!!!

I've Named him Sonny because he does not have to follow the Three Laws of Robotics if he doesn't want to (Serious Nerd Alert on my part... ^^;; ) and he dreams of one day me joining a Whovian Swap so I might beseech a K9 friend for him. (Sonny says "AFFIRMATIVE!") And as an update on him, he's loves his new friends! A sheepie collection whose leader is Bastian, my Noodle Spike from a previous swap, a stuffie wooden stake from the same swap, and a black troublesome cat named Nubbin who has taken to snuggling him until he falls over! I'm thinking that all of my Swap stuffies are going to be my chemo day stuffies; and he asked me to say that while he is worried about the big scary hospital, he wanted to thank Alchamy for sending him to his new home!

And behold, all of my gifties in all of their glory!

This was incredible, and from the depths of my heart, Thank you!! <3<3
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012 04:57:44 PM by Moriwen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps!

I <3<3 The Doctor
bookstorebabe

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2012 07:48:48 PM »

That is indeed the Hat of Awesomeness! Love the jacket and the stuffie, too! And it's fitting-you sent me a jacket, then you got a cool jacket too.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2012 03:25:47 PM »

I'm really sorry about going quiet again... on the plus side everyone who needed feedback should have it now!

Moriwen, I'm so glad you liked everything... I was actually hesitant about sending the jacket since it was my first embroidery I've ever done and there are parts that are... well, less than perfect. I want to see the whole outfit now!

And Sonny is the perfect name for the robot! I may or may not be hosting a Doctor Who swap in a little while *cough not-promoting-it-at-all cough* so maybe he could get a friend there  Wink

I still can't find my camera cord... but I plan on a more thorough cleaning of my room this weekend, so wish me luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
bookstorebabe

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2012 07:05:41 PM »

Okay, I asked Alchamy if she wanted me to post my pics of what I sent her, since her camera cord is hiding, and she said sure.  They aren't great, so if she wants to post some later she can.

Jetpack! Two water bottles and other recyclables, the front has a couple of shoulder straps made from an old belt. The tops were cut off so it can be used as a planter! Or, it might fit a bear okay, too.

Looking up from the bottle. Umpteen layers of cardboard inside the drink lid jet nozzles for stability, and painted to look glowy.

The compact! It began as a lady head pin. I broke off pin back, pink floppy hat and rhinestones, and made hat, hair, goggles, and sweater from clay.

Necklace!

Giant Robot and Space Guy magnets!

Everything! I tossed in a couple of skull bookmarks I'd picked up, and some neat shiny red and black spider fabric that I'll never use, since she likes halloween.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2012 07:51:38 PM »

That compact is amazing! Love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fascinated
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2012 07:55:30 PM »

After a LONG and busy day at work today, I came home to find a lovely package from my partner! I adore everything!!

Dont you just love the goggles??!!  I am going to have to keep this little darling locked up, Harley (my petkid) seems to think it's for him. Now what to name him?

I LOOVVEEEE the necklace! So much! And the bracelet is amazing!!!

Thank you so much Lauren.... I love everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2012 08:35:06 PM »

Thank you bookstorebabe! I'll try again tomorrow to look for the cord!

Awesome jewelry, Fascinated, and the platypus is adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
bookstorebabe

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2012 09:09:44 PM »

Eee! I love the platypus! Cool jewelry, too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fascinated
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2012 09:00:07 AM »

Thanks! I am still stuck on a name for him, the most creative thing I can come up with is Captain Bill..... but that's so lame, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2012 01:34:11 PM »

I FINALLY found my camera cord! However, bookstorebabe's pictures are better than anything I could get... if you want any close ups I can do that though! Thanks again for taking pictures... I have to remember not to put my cords in with my candy. Yes, it was in my candy stash. On the plus side I found my camera remote too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2012 02:07:41 PM »

I would love to see another picture of the necklace you got from bookstore babe, Alchamy, if you can.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2012 03:03:43 PM »

I got two necklaces, so here are pics of both of them. Remind me not to use a shiny background next time!

Its really long with a lot of dangly beads around it. Don't worry, bookstorebabe, I'm not a fan of most purples but this one is fine!

and this one is really cool, too, its fabric with nuts on it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2012 03:37:20 PM »

Oh, fun! I really like those. Thanks for the pics!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bookstorebabe

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2012 05:56:51 PM »

Thanks, Alchamy and Calabaza! You can twist the cloth one two or three times for a bracelet, too, it was an experiment.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fascinated
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2012 08:12:14 AM »

Love the necklaces!! Can't wait to see what everyone else got.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Myrdda

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2012 09:41:52 PM »

I'm not really sure what is up with my partner, as I know she had some stuff going on. I'm going to give Canada Post the benefit of the doubt and assume they managed to deliver my package to her. I'm posting pics, as I'm not sure if she can at the moment.

So, she told me she really wanted spats, so I made two pair, one from chines brocade, the other from black "leather" (it was a remnant, and i think it's too stretchy to be real, but close enough)

I spent an ungodly amount of time trying to make these goggles good enough, and ripped them totally apart three times before I could get them decent enough to send.

And, because she had it on her Pinterest, I sent along some homemade soap. I couldn't really stretch a point to tie in chocolate/vanilla cake soap to dieselpunk - but it really was a good batch.

it wasn't as epic a package as some of the jackets and stuff, but I do hope she liked it. The spats made me more than a little crazy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

Craftsunderground
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2012 07:10:01 AM »

I think the spats are wonderful, such detail on the closures. Very inventive. Really good rivits too. Nice job!
The goggles look great. Do you have pics of a top view? I would love to see the other hardware you added and some details on how you made them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2012 07:41:54 AM »

Those goggles look perfect to me! The spats are super-great too and the soap looks delicious Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Myrdda

« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2012 07:59:06 AM »

no, unfortunately,  the other pics of the goggles didn't come out. I haven't yet ventured to make a second pair, but I got inspiration from two different online tutorials:

http://www.howtogeek.com/?post_type=post&p=95046

http://fenris-the-red-wolf.deviantart.com/art/Steampunk-Goggles-A-Tutorial-91226763

and then much swearing and a lot of 'what the hell .......?"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

Moriwen
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2012 11:08:04 AM »

Wow what an amazing package! I am drooling over those spats, that soap looks like it smells delicious (envy too, it's one of my favorite scent combos!) and those goggles look incredible! Tres awesome!! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps!

I <3<3 The Doctor
bookstorebabe

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2012 06:32:09 PM »

Those spats are gorgeous! I want those so bad! The goggles are pretty cool, too. And hey, you need fancy soap after a hard day of working on the autogyro's engines, right? That's a great swap package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Myrdda

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2012 08:03:47 AM »

RECEIVED! I'll take pics tonight when i get home - and if itunes works, will post them tonight, too! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

Myrdda

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2012 08:09:48 AM »

i received - and it's awesome. And if I had iTunes working properly, I'd show you the pics Sad

I received three bracelets, one of which I promptly put on and haven't taken off yet - a messenger bag, black, with a dieselpunk style crest on the front, which I was going to give to my daughter, but think I'll just keep it for me! - an over the shoulder bag, off white, which is made from a pair of cargo pants, i think (Very cool!) with a pants pocket on the front and a main pocket lined in soft brown material - my kid LOVES it - and a modded Nerf gun, which doesn't shoot, but it very cool - i need a way to display it that keeps it out of the hands of five year olds.

My angel was truly angelic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

Myrdda

« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2012 10:55:17 AM »

iTunes - you harsh bitch. However it's now up and running - so the pictures from my awesome Angel!!

The bag that I WAS going to give to my daughter, but needed to keep because it's perfect for me. Besides, DD got this:

which she's using as her purse, and is perfect for her. We were out on the bus when I took that pic; she loves having something that isn't as confining as a purse, and is different from all her friends.

this bracelet came with two others, which are in DD's room somewhere, so I didn't get a pic of those. I put this on and haven't taken it off. Cheesy the others have red cord, and are attached to a heart and one to a circle. The closures look like this:

this was such a cool package - i am so pleased with what my angel sent to me.

Thank you, Averia!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2012 11:50:54 AM »

Thanks for being an awesome angel Averia! And for an awesome swap everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn About the Warrior Saints Comics
The Art of Painting on Guitars
Mark Millar Nemesis Chat
The Dragon Tales Cartoon from Sacramento, California
Painting Prehistoric California
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...