A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
563 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: DONEThe I Need A Funky/Cool T Shirt Now Please Swap(SU June 13-28; SO July 20)  (Read 18194 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

missmandimarie
« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2012 05:33:18 PM »

I can't wait to get started. After reading the info on my partner I have the perfect idea!!! and I think we are perfectly pateched up. After reading the techniques she plans to use I literally went to the top of the message to make sure I wasn't looking at my own questionaire haha. I'm excited. I went to the craft store today and got my all my supplies
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2012 09:44:49 AM »

Apparently the weight of making partners was too much for me.  I blew out my shoulder!  okies...so...it MIGHT have had something to do with a full day of driving and then another full day of wallowing in Computer Gameland in the days before making matches...Anyway my right arm has been strapped to my side, trying to get the muscles to quit spasming.  Anyway, though it is still cranky, it's better enough that I can do a bit more typing today.  Though the juggling rocks that I had planned for today is probably on the back burner for a bit Grin

PS.  I have added the mailing rules to the first post.  IF anyone has any questions, please PM BB or I
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
BirdBones

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2012 11:11:55 AM »

Apparently the weight of making partners was too much for me.  I blew out my shoulder!  okies...so...it MIGHT have had something to do with a full day of driving and then another full day of wallowing in Computer Gameland in the days before making matches...Anyway my right arm has been strapped to my side, trying to get the muscles to quit spasming.  Anyway, though it is still cranky, it's better enough that I can do a bit more typing today.  Though the juggling rocks that I had planned for today is probably on the back burner for a bit Grin

PS.  I have added the mailing rules to the first post.  IF anyone has any questions, please PM BB or I

and since our beloved Suereal is a little out of order currently, I say : bombard me with questions for the next few days and let out fabulous Organizerette rest a bit! Grin

I hope you get better soon, my dear, because stone juggling is really too much fun to leave off for any length of time Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2012 11:34:07 AM »

I have a lot of ideas buzzing around my head for IdlersDesign's husband's shirt!  Yay yay!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
IdlersDesign

« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2012 11:45:25 AM »

I have a lot of ideas buzzing around my head for IdlersDesign's husband's shirt!  Yay yay!!!
Same here for your man! I know what to make, but I'm not sure yet how...And I've got some ideas for your extras as well, there'll defo be some Dutch things  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
stacysews
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2012 01:54:24 PM »

Hmmmm, I'm rethinking my original idea because I can't find the materials I wanted.  Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mycutezombies
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2012 04:47:19 PM »

Hope you're okay @suereal! I can design a sling to attach to your shirt if you need.  Wink

Still trying to decide what I'm going to do...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jfer007
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2012 05:05:02 PM »

I can't wait to get started. After reading the info on my partner I have the perfect idea!!! and I think we are perfectly pateched up. After reading the techniques she plans to use I literally went to the top of the message to make sure I wasn't looking at my own questionaire haha. I'm excited. I went to the craft store today and got my all my supplies

I was thinking the same thing when I was reading your info! I have an awesome idea, I just need to get it sketched out. I'm so stinking excited about this!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2012 06:52:33 PM »

I love Eiseldora's themes and I think I've finally got an idea planned. It's sooo hard to narrow it down to what would look good on just one shirt. Now to purchase the shirt and sketch things out. I'm still debating the medium... I'll see what kind of shirt I can get first
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
rrrat

little punky rat

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2012 04:44:12 AM »

Yay, i finally contacted with my partner and started thinking about her shirt! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sorry for my english. from Russia with love! ^^"

http://formspring.me/rrrat - ask me anything
http://vk.com/rrrat
http://rrrat.ru - my blog (may be spoilers for swaps!) and my creative writing - all in russian
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn About the Art of Embroidery
Introduction to Yarn Sizes
How to Make Plates
How to Make Vases
Glass Blowing in Red Hook, Brooklyn
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...