I found on Pinterest a link on how to make tag blankets. It looked pretty simple, and my little man is starting to be able to put things in his mouth so I figured he's enjoy it.
This is Liam's tag blanket. The solid green part is PUL, and the dot side is duck. I had the fabric and ribbons left over from past projects so it cost me nothing.
Sorry for the blurry pics. He moves so much!
And here are a couple pictures of him enjoying it,
He's so cute it just makes me nauseous.
So I got to looking at the blanket and thought to myself "That was easy to make, and it turned out awesome.Here are my first three.
These two have flannel and PUL.
And this one is duck and PUL.
Then I decided that I could probably figure out how to hand sew names on them, so after a bit of practicing I came up with a few fonts. I'm working on more. They're all done with a back stitch (except for the L and I on one of them, but that was just to try to get the outline quickly for the photo).
I'm not always this proud of what I make, but I'm ridiculously proud of these. Thanks for looking!