A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,056
Currently Running With Scissors:
796 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Three Tiny TV Things - Gallery  (Read 7694 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

stove037
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2012 12:13:36 PM »

You got an awesome package gala_apples but I am a little biased (alliekat is my sister).  I really want that charm bracelet!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's not think of tomorrow, but let's enjoy this fleeting moment of life." ~ Omar Khayym

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/stove037
wists - http://www.wists.com/stove037
IsikkahJai
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I just.....love, love LOVE it........

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2012 12:54:04 PM »

hee hee...You didn't do so bad yourself Stove  Wink Speaking of which, HERE'S MY PACKAGE!! I think I broke sound barrier decibels the more I unwrapped of stove's package! I can't BELIEVE she was so anxious about it!  Roll Eyes Ohhh she stalked me so gooooood  Wink

My whole package minus one thing very cute yellow Fluttershy ami.  Roll Eyes My youngest daughter absconded with it immediately. We fight over who has ownership of any stuffies that come through the door. LOL.

BUT! I managed to snag her for the three seconds it took to take this picture! It was the longest three seconds of my daughter's life. She was DEVASTATED!  Roll Eyes Featured with Fluttershy is the imfamous and wonderful RUMPLESTILTSKIN!! (Aka Mr. Gold) from Once Upon A Time. He's probably my absolutely favorite out of the whole package. I cuddled him after I was done squealing and jumpin up and down like a kid  Cheesy *insert Rumple's weird laugh here NeeyAAHAHAA-ha*

My other Fluttershy goodies. Can you tell I LOVE My Little Ponies? It's the one show that I can sit and watch MORE than my daughters can sit through. LOL. The tiny magnet and key chain image was taken from my current avatar. The Travel tag I'm going to knot onto my purse strap (when I find it  Tongue )

And something I thought was sheer GENIUS. Buttons into magnets. HOW 'EFFIN GENIUS IS THAT? *face palm* I LOOOVVEEE magnets and I got a set of stellar Grimm magnets featuring Monroe quotes. My personal favorite: "What am I, your personal Grimmopedia?" BAAAAHAHAHA! Makes me giggle every time!  Cheesy

This package, I believe, puts mine to shame. I cannot BELIEVE she was worried about it. It was the best ever. Really, really.  Kiss THANK YOU!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crazyda79

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2012 06:50:03 PM »

I sent an angel package to pioneer9 and she received today.  I will post pics of what I sent her.

Group pic:
(l-r clockwise)
Dead Like Me pincushion/stuffie/ornament, Law and Order UK art work, Flashpoint needlebook and Farscape keychain
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
35/50 swaps
43/50 friends/family
78/50 total
Alliekat914

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2012 08:29:09 PM »

IsikkahJai I LOVE Rumple too. I was at her place when she made him and thought he was adorable... I love his little chest hairs and his sly smile...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pioneer9
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2012 06:45:00 AM »

Thanks for posting a picture, crazyda, and thanks again for the package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Helena Puck

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2012 09:31:15 AM »

What a great pony!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
Ryn
Aim To Misbehave

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2012 02:39:22 PM »

Okay, I got my computer back and I updated a bunch of feedback today! If you didn't get feedback, but should have, PM me. If you sent a PM to me that needed a response and I missed it, send another and I will see it this time, thank you!

edit: Oh! And I have also received, but will not be able to post pictures for at least another week because I haven't even seen the package yet, my roommate told me I received, so if everyone has received and posted by that time, be sure to check back for the goodies thehappycrochetchic sent me!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012 02:40:56 PM by Ryn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

CDEeeek

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2012 04:36:22 PM »

My partner is incommunicado for family reasons, so she has not been able to post pictures and I haven't received yet. I thought while I'm waiting I would post some pics of the things I made for her, although action shots would be better. In the meantime:

She likes Who's Line Is It Anyway? so I made her a paper mache hat with folded up yellow notes which give suggestions for the Scenes From a Hat game on the show.

Next, she had Psych on her list, and I made some custom Psych bingo cards to play while watching the show. There are things to score a space that say things like Pineapple, The Blueberry, Gus, don't be a..., and Alias for Gus.

Finally, the matchbox in the picture is shaped like the book from Once Upon a Time and when you pull the bookmark inside the drawer is Snow White's heart bottle of fairy dust, a wanted poster of SW, and a miniature wire wrapped charm of the ring the Prince gives to Snow. Here's a close up of the closed book box:

I hope she liked them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I has a pinterest: http://pinterest.com/cdeeeek/

"It's an electronics store, Major, not Basra. Get it under control."
Ryn
Aim To Misbehave

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2012 07:29:09 PM »

Wow, that Once Upon A Time Matchbook is incredible!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CDEeeek

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2012 08:28:28 PM »

Thanks Ryn, I sort of wanted it to look all beat up like when it washed down the gutter, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I has a pinterest: http://pinterest.com/cdeeeek/

"It's an electronics store, Major, not Basra. Get it under control."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Photographing a Red Squirrel
Tools of the Trade
Low Light Digital Photography
Simple Supplementary Lighting
Finding and Archiving Digital Images
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...