A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 300,945
Currently Running With Scissors:
501 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Three Tiny TV Things - Gallery  (Read 9857 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

stitchzBstitchz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2012 09:15:20 AM »

Thanks everyone. And i'm so glad you liked everything helena puck. When I read that quote you put in of Rose... I knew a hoop had to be made.

Okay... so get ready for a bunch of awesomeness. Helena Puck truly out did herself with this. She said she really liked my pinterest board... and i can tell!!! I was going to take a giant group shot but everything needs it's own picture  Grin

First up... four EXTRA fantastic bookmarks from Arrested Development (love me some Tobias Funke lol), Pushing Daisies, and BBT ... all taken off pictures from my pinterest

Here's another thing from my pinterest... Alcide from True Blood!!!! LOL!! Love it. I'm going to have to make him a fireman get up (if you don't know what i'm taking about ... take a look at the Magic Mike trailer Cheesy hahaha)

Next... I don't know what to put up cause i love it all.. i have to say.. these are all my favorites.. hehe

Okay.. another True Blood inspired item straight off my pinterest... love it!!

This amazing BBT bamboo bracelet (when i knew i was being paired up with Helena Puck i secretly wished for something like this) ...

Next up... the last three items.. all inspired by my new favorite show New Girl ... which apparently now my partner and her husband are fans of!! Yay!! I'm super excited about that hehe

first up.. this lovely Jess inspired tissue holder- which will probably hold stuff to clean my glasses =) or lady stuff.. like Jess.. i hide them everywhere

These last two items are inspired my Schmidt who is one of my favorites on that show. Everything he says is just hilarious.. and a little douche-y ... thus brings me to the douche jar with dollar included!!!!! Hilarity... laughed when i saw this

and guess what... sometimes.. just sometimes.. Schmidt Happens

Truly awesome stuff. Thank you so much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

may the craft be with you

www.pinterest.com/stitchzbstitchz
Helena Puck

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2012 09:24:54 AM »

Schmidt is my husband's favorite character too. I'm so glad you liked everything. The bookmarks and the paper doll were a last minute idea that I printed out. My husband was glad when I finished cutting him out with the exacto. He didn't want to see the naked guy laying around the house anymore. That's hilarious about the fireman suit.

I'm glad you are making good use of the tissue container. That was the first one I made. I'm happy that it will give you an extra place to put the lady things because you never know when you'll need them. LOL Jess is so funny.

I'm glad you liked the bracelet. I wasn't sure exactly what images to pick so I picked a few of my favorites.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Blog
pinterest

Open to trades for Smurfs, minions, and personal swaps
stitchzBstitchz

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2012 09:31:42 AM »

Cheesy hahaahha.. That's hilarious that he was tired of seeing the naked guy around. I think i'm going to leave him like that ... just for a bit.

And that's right... you never know when you'll need them. Gosh, I'm going to have to go watch some episodes when I get home tonight.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

may the craft be with you

www.pinterest.com/stitchzbstitchz
pioneer9

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2012 09:50:39 AM »

Those bookmarks are AWESOME!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stove037
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2012 12:28:30 PM »

I received an AWESOME package from IsikkahJai!!  My photography skills are seriously lacking and don't do them justice at all!

First I unwrapped this gorgeous Downton Abbey inspired necklace

I LOVE the colours!

Secondly I saw this:

It took me a second to figure out what it was but then I burst out laughing!  It's a naked Sherlock in a sheet poppet from season 2 of Sherlock!  He is jointed and has a great head of hair.  Now I just need to build a Buckingham Palace dollhouse for him!

The third item I opened was a sweet hoop with a quotation from Grimm.

I love the little charms!!  Monroe is hilarious and almost everything he says is quote-worthy!

Finally, the extras:

These must be Downton Abbey inspired because that's what I immediately thought of when I saw them, especially the gorgeous chocolates!

Thanks soo much Jessica!  I LOVE my items so much!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's not think of tomorrow, but let's enjoy this fleeting moment of life." ~ Omar Khayym

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/stove037
wists - http://www.wists.com/stove037
whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2012 02:44:51 PM »

Wow some more amazing swap items

Helena puck - you out did yourself. New girl is my favourite show and I covet those Schmidt happen earrings. Alcide is also legendary (my husband would probably make me hide him in a drawer somewhere  Wink) love the BBT bracelet as well

Issikahjai - that necklace is divine and naked Sherlock and Grimm hoop are awesome.

I have major swap anxiety and a little worried my package for zzdia hasn't arrived yet  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2012 09:02:52 PM »

IsikkahiJai, I love that necklace. Never watched the show, but the inspiration it gave you is beautiful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2012 10:37:13 PM »

I have major swap anxiety and a little worried my package for zzdia hasn't arrived yet  Undecided

I'm sure your work is awesome, whenindoubtsew! And it's only been a week, I've never had a package arrive in the time that the PO says it would take. And it's storm season here, so the post is even worse than usual. >_<
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
IsikkahJai

BAKA LOVE FOREVER! ^.^

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2012 11:01:17 PM »

YAY!!! I'm happy you're happy Stove (although I'm sorry I forgot the darn card Tongue Might have made things easier for you lol)! I had such a FANTASTIC time watching the shows you put on the Questionnaire and then crafting from them. I am now a firm LOVER of Sherlock and Downton Abbey AND, thanks to you as well, I've fallen in love with mini poppet making, like dear Mr. Sherlock.  Grin
  Bar none ---BEST SWAP THIS YEAR.
                                    When's the next round?  Grin

(and Ty for all the nice compliments on my crafted items. Two of them were firsts for me--working with chain jewelry and making mini poppet/stuffies. I'm glad they turned out well enough to receive such nice compliments   Cheesy Kiss )
THIS ROCKS   Logged
whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2012 12:30:44 AM »

I'm sure your work is awesome, whenindoubtsew! And it's only been a week, I've never had a package arrive in the time that the PO says it would take. And it's storm season here, so the post is even worse than usual. >_<

You've made me feel better - thanks zzdia  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learning About Different Painting tools
How to Make a Paint Pallet
How to Create A Drawing Space
How to Find Inspiration for Paintings
How to Use Watercolor Paper
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...