A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 305,029
Currently Running With Scissors:
609 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP 21 Summer Soiree Gallery  (Read 44562 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2012 08:50:37 PM »

I received my awesome package from miss Barbara today.  I thought I would never stop unwrapping everything.  I was so spoiled!  She has always been an awesome partner and always makes me crocheted items the one craft I can not do but love so much!

Not only did I get spoiled by miss Barbara but one of her daughters sent me some awesome artwork herself!!!!

Grab a snack as this might take a while!!! Grin

First up is some art work from miss Barbara's daughter! The first one brought tears to my eyes as it is a paper retake of the ships that I create and embellish on fabric. I am not sure that either of them where aware of this connection.  Truly awesome!  I am going to iron and frame it!  The 2nd is loved also it has an anchor, octopus, crab, fish, treasure chest and volcano!  (And a fingerprint)  Love it too!  Thanks M!!!!!

Not only did M send paper artwork but mom had shared my love of fishing and she sent 3 of her painted wood cut outs a dog (for my schnauzers) an anchor and a fish.  I will be adding magnets and taking them to hang on the refrig at the lake.  (Hey mom give that girl a great big hug and thank you from me) mom, miss Barbara sent some along as well.

The dragonfly mished the group picture but managed to get into this shot of extras

Also included in the picture is a piece of  butterfly/paisley fabric, a owl ring an a resin owl night light.  I collect this vintage stuff and love this owl!  Here is another picture of it plugged in and one sitting with part of my collection of resin.

Miss Barbara was so thoughtful!  She has kept up with me and knew I received a crochet covered jar and loved it, so she made me another one. (I would take a ton of these, I just love em) It even has a frog button on it.  I am loving all the bright color!!!

Next is a cute turtle hot pad right off my pinterest!  I have name him splat! Can't wait for my son to come by and have dinner, he just hates my love for this stuff, and the names I give everything!

I am glad miss Barbara include this lb of twizzlers as I needed something to snack on while making this post!

More extras, a cool fat pin some stamps in frogs, I think my favorite is their feet print.  Can't wait to make some gift tags using these.  Crafty fun!!!!!!, and some rad glow in the dark soft soap, how cool!!  The label even glows in the dark!

A cute dragonfly tile coaster, beautiful piece sign fabric , I think I will make me something out of this either a mug rug or a kindle cover!  Also a owl notebook!!!!

I told y'all total spoilage!  Here comes more crafty stuff.

I love love love these next two items!  First this awesome owl purse, it is amazing and a wallet that is so vibrant with color!!!  The inside lining is all hand sewn, and it is the perfect size. I am such a hooty lover and this stuff amazes me!!!

Sorry the action shop is not to great I think BF was looking at the commercial on TV.  Men!!!

Miss Barbara also made me a crocheted bowl, again using fantastic color and she added paisley to it which also matched the pen.  I am going to use this on my counter to hold apples and oranges! A cute wooden bird with paisley wings!!!!

This piece of fleece is so cute, I love peace frogs and do not see them often, I guess this tells my age!  Gotta turn this into a winter scarf for sure!!!!

And last but not least are some hand stamped and colored tags!  Miss Barbara asked that I punch the holes as her hole punch is dull.  I am excited to do that plans are to punch add rivets and ribbon with beads.  I can see these being sent out with swap packages in the future and being used by me as bookmarks.   Love em!!!!

Wowsers what a fantastic package!  Thank you miss Barbara and M for sending me such a well thought out and planned parcel. I love how it all came together from the artwork to the wooden painted magnets from m, Also to my love for bright colors, dragonfly's, frogs, crochet, twizzlers, fabric, and the reminders of my bird paisley from the pen, bowl, wooden bird, and butterfly fabric!  I will treasure these things for life!!!!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2012 07:08:37 AM »

It was my pleasure, quaggy!  I'm so glad you like it all!  Mercades was soooo proud to see her artwork on Craftster, and even more proud when you explained how much/why you liked everything!   Thank you! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2012 08:36:07 AM »

Love the crocheted goodies!  Especially the owl wallet!  So cute!

The hoops are wonderful--and you look so sweet with your new apron with your pups as an accessory! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FoxyBlue
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2012 10:00:26 AM »

I've been so busy that I've forgotten to check out the awesomeness in this gallery! So fantastic! I love all the stuff everyone has made. Very fun, everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I looooooove personal swaps! Anyone want to do a wall art swap??
My blog: http://foxybluecreations.blogspot.com/
facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deedras-Art/257639572940
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2012 05:24:53 AM »

I apologize for being unusually silent on this swap  Embarrassed

But now I need to show off the amazing package that nilmerg has sent me.
Some time ago, I received a beautiful mug rug from nilmerg in a swap, and we talked about swapping some more in the future.
I HAD to ask her for more pretty mug rugs.

And I got them!

I had mentioned that I wanted to decorate my kitchen in a Magical forest/Miyazaki theme and look what else I got!

Four placemats! A runner for my cupboard! (Big wish!) A surprise bunting! (I never had one of those as it's not something you often see in Germany).

A matching wall organizer! (Big wish!)

And another group shot because I can't stop showing them! The colors IRL are brighter than in this picture, more like in the other pictures. My camera had been struggling with the side light. And look how nice my other Miyazaki themed hooplas fit in here. (thank you former swap partners!)

The kodamas and the wolf sprite are a lucky sight in "Princess Mononoke", so they make me quite happy every time I look at them, and I love the forest colors.

Thank you thank you thank you nilmerg!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2012 08:25:55 AM »

What a beautiful collection for your home!  Everything looks terrific!  I especially like that runner.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2012 08:30:51 AM »

Nilmerg's a great interior decorator! That's so cool that you swapped for your kitchen decor. The colors look like they go well with the things you had out already! I especially like the bunting.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012 08:31:06 AM by Calabaza » THIS ROCKS   Logged

spidermom
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2012 08:54:23 AM »

wow quaggy you were major spoiled!  that owl purse is adorable!  totally jealous of the night light too!

lovelovelove the kodama accessories!  nice color combination too, they would make me happy looking at them too Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ramblings-- http://friendlyneighborhoodspidermom.blogspot.com/
more stuff--http://www.pinterest.com/spidermom78/
PerfectlyBohemian

« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2012 05:04:32 PM »

I love all of those! Princess Mononoke is one of my favorites of the Miyazaki movies! Your new dining decor is beautiful! (And quite unique Wink )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2012 06:05:01 PM »

I'm so glad that you like them Ruby, I have to admit it was a tough one. Usually I browse through a wist or pintrest to get more of an idea of what people like, but all I had for ruby's was a couple of pictures from the Princess Mononoke show. I'm glad I managed interpreted your wishs correctly. And it all looks stunning together in your kitchen Smiley

Thanks
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
What To Wear On A Date Versus A Night Out With The Girls
The Sheer Trend
Rihanna Goes Monochromatic and Cropped
Best Dressed and Hottest Trends at the 2014 Met Ball
Emmy Blotnick’s Exercise Makeover
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Thrifty Dog Bed
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...