A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 305,026
Currently Running With Scissors:
682 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP 21 Summer Soiree Gallery  (Read 44553 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 23, 2012 06:16:13 AM »

Not to get all sentimental or anything, but when I look at all the items in this gallery, it is so obvious what talented and giving hearts we all have.  Such work and effort and time going into all of these objects...for people we have never even laid eyes on. 

It makes me feel happy!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 23, 2012 06:22:13 AM »

Can I get on the Quaggy dance card? She was one of my first ever craftster crushes (the boat thing, ya know) and I get further impressed by her all the time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: July 23, 2012 06:33:31 AM »

Ya'll know how to make an old lady blush!!!!!!

I too get inspired by all my crafty friends and what a great bunch we have.  The gallery has been amazing and more to come!!!!!

I figure a package in the mail is like sending a little bit of yourself and a cheap vacation, receiving a package is like having a visitor arrive and getting to know them a little better.

True friendships are born!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spidermom
« Reply #203 on: July 23, 2012 07:59:27 AM »

what a lovely bunch of crafty folks here!  everything is so great! 
adore the grass hoop (teeheehee) and the TARDIS tray and pretty much everything else in this gallery Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ramblings-- http://friendlyneighborhoodspidermom.blogspot.com/
more stuff--http://www.pinterest.com/spidermom78/
WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #204 on: July 23, 2012 01:25:06 PM »

Oh yay! Look at all the awesome things! Cheesy I absolutely envy all the fantastic sewed items and the foxy bag! Cheesy

Yay I'm so glad you like everything loudxmouse I had such a blast on this swap! IYP is my favorite swap of course!  I had another thing in the works but it messed up on me so I replaced it with the mug and I couldnt resist putting that hair comb in. I hand sewn the roses into place and those are real swarovski crystals on there Smiley I had to hang up the cross stitch you made immediately! Cheesy The daughter keeps trying to steal the necklace and I'm searching now for just the right thing to make with that gorgeous yarn you sent me ^_^

I'm also glad that you liked everything to Indigo_roses! I started out with the wooden tray and painted it swirls of brown and blues because you love that color combo then I sculpted a Tardis out of polymer clay painted it and glued it down with E6000 but I dont think it was that necessary since I poured over some resin oh and I tinted some tacky glue black so I could seal the bottom edges before I poured it so I added the little black designs with it too to make the Tardis stand out more. Glad you like everything! I'm kicking myself for not finishing off the hoops though >.< Thanks for inviting me I had a blast crafting for you! The kid absolutely loves her shirt and that turtle and fox you made she has officially claimed and swiped off to her room. I catch her playing forest friends with them all the time ^_^

What awesomely talented people this swap is full of! Great work everyone! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #205 on: July 23, 2012 02:12:25 PM »

I received the most amazing package from miknessevie today!  Behold!  She made this incredible travelling craft case for me!  I love the colors and designs of the papers she used to cover it.  And when I opened it up, I saw that it was full of surprises:

The lid must have some hidden metal in it, because all these round boxes with magnets glued to the back stick to it and show off their contents

She sent me all these handmade goodies:  four bars of goatsmilk soap, a "soap sickle", a lip balm, a grapefruit mint sugar scrub, and a bottle of vanilla.  Wow, it's so much!  I can't wait to try them all out.

We agreed to send felt badges, and these two are partially needlefelted, so the balloons and the cat are 3-d!  So cute!  I have a soft spot for hearts and cats.

Look at this adorable little "penny" mouse (it has a penny in the bottom to make it stay upright).  It's so tiny.  I love it!

Next, a hand-carved stamp featuring my favorite image, a flying heart!  I love the matchbox it came in.

These are all the goodies that were in the round boxes on the inside lid.  Look at those funny monkey beads!  And a pair of penguin beads, six pretty black and green beads, and a pair of bumblebee earrings!  All are so nice!

Thanks so much for everything, Jen!  I never expected anyone to actually make something like the travelling craft kit I had on my pinterest--I'm so excited about it, and about everything else too.  You are a great partner, thanks for inviting me to this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 23, 2012 02:39:31 PM »

What a nifty idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #207 on: July 23, 2012 05:17:20 PM »

Wow, a crafty box full of crafty amazingness!  I agree with Miss Barbara-  nifty idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FoxyBlue
« Reply #208 on: July 23, 2012 07:57:54 PM »

Great travelling case and beautiful contents!!

I received from Phizzychick today and got some AMAZING stuff. Very excited!

So here is EVERYTHING:

The prettiest owl painting (I love it so much!), a GORGEOUS journal, and some beautiful handmade earrings!

An adorable bookmark (which is awesome because I'm tired of dog earring - I always lose my page!) A heart ornament (always been drawn to hearts) and a sweet wall plaque with more hearts! It was inspired by something on my pinterest and I love it!

The CUTEST bumblebee coasters. They're perfect for my table outside. It gets gritty and when I sit my glass down on it, it makes a scratching sound that makes me crazy. These little pretties will eliminate that problem! A bar of handmade soap with a bumblebee embossed on it. It's also very lovely! And to the right of that is a gorgeous little strawberry-shaped bag which I adore. I just need to figure out where to use it! I just love it so much!

And last but not least, a beautiful textile wall art piece. It's very whimsical and woodland like. And do you notice the lacy bicycle on the left. Isn't that awesome?? I mean, the whole thing is totally awesome, but I just recently discovered the bike. It's kind of abstract but not.

Oh - and I forgot to mention the very cool bunting pictured in the first image at the top. It couldn't have come at a better time. It's my middle son's birthday today and it helped to decorate our house for the festivities!

I just love everything so much. Thanks for swapping with me Phizzychick...It was awesome.

I hope you get your package soon. I can't believe I got mine so fast!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I looooooove personal swaps! Anyone want to do a wall art swap??
My blog: http://foxybluecreations.blogspot.com/
facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deedras-Art/257639572940
erica_tattoos
« Reply #209 on: July 23, 2012 10:19:02 PM »

i got a super awesome package today from knickertwist! i will try to get pics up tomorrow after work! thanks so much,knickers, i love everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to use REVIT MEP 2008 - Dependant Views in Plan
How to use REVIT MEP 2008 - Architecture Keynote Schedules
How to use AutoCAD 2007 3D - Fun With Fillet
How to use REVIT MEP 2008 - Nested Scope Box Demonstration
How to use REVIT MEP 2008 - Keyboard Shortcuts
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Thrifty Dog Bed
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...