Announcing a new B&B Challenge: All About Nails!
This challenge can be anything that has to do with nails:
a tutorial on a manicure, your favorite nail polish design, painting a landscape on fake nails, creating your own nail polish...whatever you can dream up!
For inspiration for this challenge, see the Nail Art tag
on Craftster and check out our Awesome Manicure Thread.
1. Enter your project (one project per user) in this category as a new thread starting Monday, October 14th through Monday, October 21st.
2. Title your project "B&B Challenge 4: your title here."
3. There are no strict themes for this challenge, but your project must have to do with nails.
4. Include some progress pics if you can!
5. We always love to see tutorials!
6. This should be a new project that you've never posted before.
7. Voting will open Tuesday, October 21st and run through Tuesday, October 29th.
Now for the good part! Prizes!
This challenge is being sponsored by Craftster user Tenlover
with prizes from her etsy store, HardcoreCosmetics
The U.S. winner of this challenge will receive 3 full sized polishes from HardcoreCosmetics
, including custom orders! Here are a few pictures of some of the polishes available.
Unfortunately, due to shipping hazardous material laws, only the U.S. winner of this challenge will win from HardcoreCosmetics. If someone outside the U.S. comes in first place, I will provide a prize for them, and this prize will still go to the U.S. entry with the most votes.