Swap name: Insect Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: crazyda79
Sign-up date range: 6/8/12-6/15/12
Date to send item by: 7/13/12
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? no
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Since it is springtime and almost summer, it is the perfect time to celebrate the lil creatures which add to our outdoor beauty. Some people might think of them as pests but there are others of us who see beauty in insects. If you love insects whether it be cutesy, lifelike, or creepy, then this is the swap for you. Ladybugs, butterflies, dragonflies, ants, beetles, fireflies, june bugs, and any other fun lil insects will be filling up this gallery!
This will be a 5 point swap. That will break down into 1 Large and 1 Medium or 1 large and 2 smalls or 1 medium and 3 smalls or 2 mediums and 1 small. Any combination that you wish as long as they are not all smalls. If you wish to do extras, please talk to your partner about it.
Please make sure to post at least once a week in this thread, contact organizer and partner when you send and receive and post photos of your items once you receive.
Large= 3 points
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Insect Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
List any allergies you have:
List any allergens in your house:
Favorite Insects (please list at least 2):
Least Favorite Colors/Patterns:
What crafts do you do?
Anything specific you would like to receive?
Anything you would NOT like to receive?
Can you post photos of the package you receive?
Anything else you would like to share with your partner?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.