This is a tutorial as to how to create a manbroiderer, specifically with the use of heavy metal.
1. Offer to make a cross-stitch for the Man.
2. Agree to cross-stitch Eddie from Iron Maiden fame (Derek Riggs, we salute you as the artist) even though it looks terribly complex and time consuming.
3. Work on the first quadrant of Eddie over the course of a year.
4. Put Eddie in the closet because it makes you sick to look at him.
5. Take Eddie out of the closet two years later, bust out two more quadrants, and show it to the Man.
6. Watch him get excited at the concept of the finished Eddie.
7. Suggest he start his own project, explaining the possibilities are endless.
8. Watch your Man blossom into a Manbroiderer right before your eyes, like a spring flower in the rain, stitching while he listens to The Number of the Beast.
9. Finish Eddie at some point. Maybe.
Any questions? I'll let you know how Eddie turns out. He's a monster.