A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 300,908
Currently Running With Scissors:
539 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: SUPER MARIO BROS SWAP RND 2 GALLERY  (Read 5241 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mama24boyz
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2012 04:55:44 PM »

YAY!!! I'm thinking some packages should be arriving soon!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
mama24boyz
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012 05:57:27 PM »

And it looks like I'm the first to receive in a while!! I got an awesome package from tiffi_333 she really nailed it and made something that I've been wanting for my boys forever! She's got some pretty awesome clay skills too! And just wait til you see what she made for daysie! Adorable!! I will get pics up tomorrow, sorry to make you wait, thanks so much Tiffany!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
tiffi_333
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012 07:48:00 PM »

I'm so glad you like everything...i looked for a while to find some toys for young kids that i could make, mine came out a BIT different but i was able to get it really close..the thing i made for the boys i think came out better than the pic i was going on i tried to make it as close to the real thing as possible considering it's felt lol. I almost made a few more things but i thought i started going a bit overboard so i figured i would stop where i did. Tongue If theres anything else you want made, we could always do another swap together though, i love a good excuse to make nintendo items 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Vicious Hyperbolizer
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2012 07:29:06 PM »

I received some AWESOME mario swag from my partner!

First is this adorable little star box.
I don't know what i'll use it for, but I have more than enough odds and ends to store Smiley

Next was this awesome 1-up mushroom shirt.
It says "Of course I have a life! Actually, I have five"

Finally (and my personal FAVORITE!!) is a Boo shirt. On the front there's a hiding Boo

and on the back...

I love it SO MUCH!
Thank you for so much awesomeness! The t-shirts are sooo comfortable. i don't think I'll ever want to change out of them. Unfortunately the Texas sun got to some of the paint (a little bit of red on the mushroom), but it's not terribly noticeable.
Sorry for the bad picture quality, they're all laptop-done. I wanted to get pictures done as soon as possible. If I get a chance to take better ones later, I'll post 'em Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill." -Barbara Tuchman
mama24boyz
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2012 08:04:12 PM »

I LOVE the shirts!!!  They look kinda familiar to me  Roll Eyes heehee.  I have been sooooo bad!!! I haven't posted pics yet, so sorry tiffany!!! I promise tomorrow!!! My 6 year old got into poison oak somehow and hes covered in rashes and hives.  He then swelled up on his forehead!!  His head was huge! I took him to emerg and I guess its normal for skin rashes, but wow, he looked like warf or avatar or something.  Now the swellings gone down, but hes got 2 black eyes from it!!  WOW, never would have expected all this from poison oak!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
tiffi_333
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2012 08:09:21 PM »

I love the boo shirt especially..boo is one of the best characters ever Cheesy Its ok about the pictures, i think a little kid having poison oak is more important. i glad the swelling has gone down though. My dad had it once on his legs and it didnt look good. He was extra careful to not let it spread but it still wasnt good.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2012 07:48:54 PM »

OK, heres my pics, I'm surprised no one else has recieved yet!!! 

First Daysie got a super cute pink gameboy of her own!

Then I've had this ispy bag on my wish list FOREVER and tiffi made it for me!!  Well, not me, my boys!!  And its a HUGE hit!!  Theres tons of handmade clay creations in there for them to find.  It came with a list of things too.

And look at all the clay creations!!  We got a chain chomp keychain, a mushroom cell phone charm, some extra mushrooms, a pow pin and some adorable mushroom bobby pins!!!

Thanks so much for everything tiffi!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
Cinnamoon

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2012 08:12:29 PM »

I'm so glad you like everything, Vicious Hyperbolizer!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps!
tiffi_333
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2012 08:28:18 PM »

Im really glad you like everything mama24boysz! i included the extra mushrooms because i wasnt sure what to do with them, i thought you might be able to come up with something...you can make a hole at the top by twisting a screw into it (i realized i forgot holes after baking) it's how i did the chain chomp key chain and the phone charm.

I've also received from mama24boyz, and will upload the pictures tomorrow when i hop on the computer Smiley I got some awesome stuff, but the best thing was stolen by someone i live with lol he wants me to join another nintendo swap as soon as one opens up again 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tiffi_333
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2012 10:58:37 AM »

this is the great swap package i received from mama24boyz

the first thing i got was a pair of pillow cases...they're actually double sided but i didnt get a picture of the other side. mario is facing the other way on the other side of the pillow case, and boo is hiding, covering his eyes on the other side of the boo pillow case

this is the rest of the stuff she made me...i love the crocheted dry bones, but it's been stolen from me, which i was kinda expecting. i also got a mario mustache necklace which i've been playing around with since i got it. she also included some candy. the bomb-omb is kinda like a fun-dip, it has a hard cany stick and then powder inside. the other pack of candy has mario shaped gummies and hard candy kinda like sweet tarts. they've also been stolen by the guys i live with lol

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Combat Your Dry Skin
Birchbox Limited Edition Box: Free for All Unboxing!
Best Day Time Eye Shadows
Beauty Truth or Dare with Coco Rocha & Chanel Iman
Recipes for Radiant Skin
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...