A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 307,950
Currently Running With Scissors:
449 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: SUPER MARIO BROS SWAP RND 2 GALLERY  (Read 7808 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: June 06, 2012 11:50:25 AM »

POST PICS OF YOUR GOODIES HERE!!

ORIGINAL THREAD http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=407459.msg4805620#msg4805620

Blue - Sent
Purple - Recieved
Green - Sent and Recieved
Strikethrough - Feedback done
Orange - Sending late with communication
Red - problem, contact your organizer/co-organizer immediately (but we won't need this colour right??  )

Luvebuggy99 pp<----> AlphaBrettpp
queenofmarigoldPp <---> KodaNRoxyDogs
Cinnamoon <---> Vicious Hyperbolizerpp
tiffi_333pp <---> mama24boyzpp
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012 03:41:47 PM by mama24boyz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
AlphaBrett

Crochet 'til my fingers fall off

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012 01:33:18 PM »

AMAZING COASTERS, Seriously, my perler skills are joke look at this lady and her awesomeness They came is a beautifully sewn pouch that looks like mario overalls!
A buzillion stars! I can't fold a napkin!
A buzillion magnets  Shocked AHMAZING
Dolls! an incredible bomb! Clay amazingness! Have I said amazing.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Not pictured because the boyfriend snatched it up and declared it his then left the house was ANOTHER mushroom charm on a chain

So yeah... luvebuggy99 spoiled me so much that I think I am going to send her a little thank you somethin' somethin'

*These pictures are so awesome that spellcheck won't even work*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kittens tangle your yarn, men tangle your wits, and it's simple as breathing for both. -Lini (WoT)

Personal Swap Friendly

Blogger Goodness www.thealphabrett.blogspot.com
New! Kitchen blog www.alphabrett.blogspot.com
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012 02:08:08 PM »

Awesome package!  I love the little peg dolls!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Luvebuggy99

Stay in control, and never panic. -Martha Stewart

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012 08:49:19 PM »

I'm glad you liked everything AlphaBrett Smiley I started making stuff and was on a roll so I kept going lol I had a lot of fun making everything Cheesy I'm eagerly awaiting AlphaBretts package Yay Mario!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In Martha we trust

I love swapping altered puzzle pieces! PM ME! Smiley
queenofmarigold
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012 09:59:31 PM »

Someone received already? Yeesh, I better get moving!

What an amazing package. I love the little pouch/bag Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AlphaBrett

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012 03:45:07 AM »

Oh and did I meantion the flower is a hairclip and that half my head is shaved and she put the clip on the perfect side?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kittens tangle your yarn, men tangle your wits, and it's simple as breathing for both. -Lini (WoT)

Personal Swap Friendly

Luvebuggy99

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012 06:07:24 PM »

I received from AlphaBrett and I got some great stuff Smiley

First off, a crochet Luma Wink Super cute!

Next I got a Waluigi T-shirt, I <3 Waluigi!

Everything came in this cool tin with some trading cards and temporary tattoos, some bracelets she made with cool shrinky dink charms and a perler bead mario Smiley

Great stuff! Thanks AlphaBrett!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In Martha we trust

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012 06:14:14 PM »

Another great package!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
AlphaBrett

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2012 06:25:00 AM »

Your perler skill dominate mine! I hope you liked everything lady! I forgot to add that the luma is full of beans so you can microwave him and use him as a handwarmer!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swap Friendly

Luvebuggy99

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2012 06:54:08 AM »

Oh how awesome! That is very clever! Everything is awesome Thanks again AlphaBrett! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In Martha we trust

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2012 04:55:44 PM »

YAY!!! I'm thinking some packages should be arriving soon!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012 05:57:27 PM »

And it looks like I'm the first to receive in a while!! I got an awesome package from tiffi_333 she really nailed it and made something that I've been wanting for my boys forever! She's got some pretty awesome clay skills too! And just wait til you see what she made for daysie! Adorable!! I will get pics up tomorrow, sorry to make you wait, thanks so much Tiffany!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
tiffi_333
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012 07:48:00 PM »

I'm so glad you like everything...i looked for a while to find some toys for young kids that i could make, mine came out a BIT different but i was able to get it really close..the thing i made for the boys i think came out better than the pic i was going on i tried to make it as close to the real thing as possible considering it's felt lol. I almost made a few more things but i thought i started going a bit overboard so i figured i would stop where i did. Tongue If theres anything else you want made, we could always do another swap together though, i love a good excuse to make nintendo items 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Vicious Hyperbolizer
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2012 07:29:06 PM »

I received some AWESOME mario swag from my partner!

First is this adorable little star box.
I don't know what i'll use it for, but I have more than enough odds and ends to store Smiley

Next was this awesome 1-up mushroom shirt.
It says "Of course I have a life! Actually, I have five"

Finally (and my personal FAVORITE!!) is a Boo shirt. On the front there's a hiding Boo

and on the back...

I love it SO MUCH!
Thank you for so much awesomeness! The t-shirts are sooo comfortable. i don't think I'll ever want to change out of them. Unfortunately the Texas sun got to some of the paint (a little bit of red on the mushroom), but it's not terribly noticeable.
Sorry for the bad picture quality, they're all laptop-done. I wanted to get pictures done as soon as possible. If I get a chance to take better ones later, I'll post 'em Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill." -Barbara Tuchman
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2012 08:04:12 PM »

I LOVE the shirts!!!  They look kinda familiar to me  Roll Eyes heehee.  I have been sooooo bad!!! I haven't posted pics yet, so sorry tiffany!!! I promise tomorrow!!! My 6 year old got into poison oak somehow and hes covered in rashes and hives.  He then swelled up on his forehead!!  His head was huge! I took him to emerg and I guess its normal for skin rashes, but wow, he looked like warf or avatar or something.  Now the swellings gone down, but hes got 2 black eyes from it!!  WOW, never would have expected all this from poison oak!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
tiffi_333
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2012 08:09:21 PM »

I love the boo shirt especially..boo is one of the best characters ever Cheesy Its ok about the pictures, i think a little kid having poison oak is more important. i glad the swelling has gone down though. My dad had it once on his legs and it didnt look good. He was extra careful to not let it spread but it still wasnt good.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2012 07:48:54 PM »

OK, heres my pics, I'm surprised no one else has recieved yet!!! 

First Daysie got a super cute pink gameboy of her own!

Then I've had this ispy bag on my wish list FOREVER and tiffi made it for me!!  Well, not me, my boys!!  And its a HUGE hit!!  Theres tons of handmade clay creations in there for them to find.  It came with a list of things too.

And look at all the clay creations!!  We got a chain chomp keychain, a mushroom cell phone charm, some extra mushrooms, a pow pin and some adorable mushroom bobby pins!!!

Thanks so much for everything tiffi!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
Cinnamoon

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2012 08:12:29 PM »

I'm so glad you like everything, Vicious Hyperbolizer!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps!
tiffi_333
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2012 08:28:18 PM »

Im really glad you like everything mama24boysz! i included the extra mushrooms because i wasnt sure what to do with them, i thought you might be able to come up with something...you can make a hole at the top by twisting a screw into it (i realized i forgot holes after baking) it's how i did the chain chomp key chain and the phone charm.

I've also received from mama24boyz, and will upload the pictures tomorrow when i hop on the computer Smiley I got some awesome stuff, but the best thing was stolen by someone i live with lol he wants me to join another nintendo swap as soon as one opens up again 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tiffi_333
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2012 10:58:37 AM »

this is the great swap package i received from mama24boyz

the first thing i got was a pair of pillow cases...they're actually double sided but i didnt get a picture of the other side. mario is facing the other way on the other side of the pillow case, and boo is hiding, covering his eyes on the other side of the boo pillow case

this is the rest of the stuff she made me...i love the crocheted dry bones, but it's been stolen from me, which i was kinda expecting. i also got a mario mustache necklace which i've been playing around with since i got it. she also included some candy. the bomb-omb is kinda like a fun-dip, it has a hard cany stick and then powder inside. the other pack of candy has mario shaped gummies and hard candy kinda like sweet tarts. they've also been stolen by the guys i live with lol

THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2012 06:52:06 PM »

I can't believe that no one else has recieved yet!  I'm having some mario craft withdrawals!!!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
tiffi_333
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2012 06:50:03 AM »

lol me too, i keep checking thinking they should be receiving soon. I guess we, and the other pair, just lucked out being so close to each other.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
queenofmarigold
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2012 07:01:05 AM »

Such great packages, you guys! I hate waiting for mail to arrive overseas Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2012 06:01:48 PM »

Well, its a new week, I'm looking forward to seeing more packages arrive this week!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
queenofmarigold
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2012 06:00:09 AM »

I received an amazing package from Kodanroxydogs this evening! I can't wait til I get home tomorrow afternoon to take photos in sunlight and show you all how spoiled I was Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2012 06:15:43 AM »

YAY!!! More Mario goodies coming!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
queenofmarigold
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2012 06:54:59 AM »

Apparently I couldn't wait to at least try some of my loot on - two of my favourite items from kodanroxydogs, a powerups necklace and a set of Chain Chomp earrings!

Excuse the poorly lit webcam photo, I just had to show these off.

I will add pictures of the rest of my sweet loot tomorrow Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2012 06:56:26 AM »

Ahhhhh!!! The chain chomp earrings are so cute!! And I love the necklace too!!  Tons of awesome polyclay pros in this swap!!!  Wish I was one of them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
queenofmarigold
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2012 07:08:35 AM »

Aren't they so adorable? I"ll take pictures that show the faces and everything when I have sunlight tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tiffi_333
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2012 11:12:24 AM »

those are really awesome...i see so many great nintendo themed earrings, it makes me wish i had my ears pierced. I like the necklace too, i always have a hard time making stars with clay.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
KodaNRoxyDogs
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2012 05:48:22 PM »

I have a hard time making stars with clay too- lol.. I tried and tried..and tried. And finally, gave up and made origami stars!  Grin 

It looks like the earrings arent too long, and the necklace lays how it should too.. I was hoping they would! yay! Im so glad you like everything I sent.. I know I adore what I recieved! Im gonna try to take/post some pictures tonight, but will do it by tomorrow morning for sure!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tiffi_333
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2012 07:20:55 PM »

lol im glad its not just me Tongue ive even seen a few "simple" tutorials but i still cant get it Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
queenofmarigold
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2012 11:21:41 PM »

And here it is - the wonderful box of goodies I received! Prepare for a bunch of pictures (and jealousy).

The first thing I saw when I opened up the box was this -

Bob-omb tote bag! It's a perfect size, I think it will be my next project bag. Underneath I found...

A Boo hoop! I love when hoops go outside of the frame in creative ways, and his little arms were perfect. Already hanging on my hoopla wall Smiley

After Boo, I found some awesome boxes:

They are so well painted, and especially the round one has so much detail. Makes my eyes all squinty just thinking about painting those details! Even better, though, there was stuff inside the boxes...

Some sweet clay figure jewellery! My favourites are the powerup necklace and the Chain Chomp earrings - I've always loved Chain Chomp. If I move my head too much when wearing them I do feel a bit like I'm swinging wrecking balls, though... ha ha. The other necklaces include more chomps and a Bullet Bill (I think his chain might be JUST the wrong length, though, coz he kinda... well, "nestles").

There was a notebook with Yoshi and my favourite Mario outfit (raccoon suit!), which has nice recycled paper inside.

And this tin of One Up candies -

I actually had one of these tins and had filled it with beeswax perfume to send, unfortunately it was the straw that broke the camel's back (too heavy, I would have doubled my postage if I left it in!) and I left it out, but I giggled when I opened the box and saw the exact same tin in there.

And underneath it all were some extras, some lovely yarn, bright buttons, and some sweet sweet chocolates (white is my favourite). So spoiled!

Thanks so much, Kodanroxydogs, I feel very spoiled and I really hope you liked what I sent you. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2012 05:16:20 AM »

Awesome package! I love the bobomb bag!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
Trekky
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2012 08:56:51 AM »

That Bob-omb tote bag is AMAZING!  The whole package is fab  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://craftytrekky.blogspot.com/

I have lots of train tickets (I get the train most days), if anyone wants some for papercrafting just send me a PM Smiley
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2012 03:42:44 PM »

Well, everyones recieved!! So everyone now has feedback, but please don't let that stop you from posting your pics!!! We still need to see a few packages!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
queenofmarigold
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2012 08:31:41 PM »

I'm away for the weekend, but if Kodanroxydogs doesn't have a chance to post pics of what I sent her, I can always do that when I get home tomorrow night.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
KodaNRoxyDogs
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2012 09:33:51 PM »

Sorry for the delay- my internet has been spotty lately, so I havent been able to get things uploaded. Luckily though I have enough service that now.. I have pics! And I can now share with you all the amazing things I received from the lovely Danielle! ( queenofmarigold) Get your pinning fingers ready!

First, I got the cutest stitch markers. I don't knit, yet, but these will come in handy when I learn. If I fail at it, they are still the perfect size to make either a necklace, earrings, or bracelet.

Next, my fiance love Luigi. So, I have a Luigi hat! The model is Jay, my little visitor from the LV Swap. Although it looks adorable on him, he won't be bringing it home with him. I think I will let my little travel alligator wear it when he gets home.

Then, I got a crochet Goomba. He is so cute, I just can't help but love him. I love how his eyes make him seem so sweet and innocent, and then you see his little teeth, and you know hes a baddie. I think he will get to sit on Brandon's Mario shelves when they get finished. Either that or he may get to come to work with me and hang out at my desk!

Isn't he amazing? And if that wasn't enough... A huge crochet Yoshi! Look at all the detail on him! I am totally amazed at people who a) can do this b) can do this and make it look this good. Brandon says we get joint custody of him.

Look at those crochet skills. Im just totally blown away how good these are, and my pictures do NOT do them justice at all.

I hate to pick favorites, because I love everything so much, but this next item slightly edged out the other items. Only because they are functional, bright, and full of Mario-goodness. I needed coasters too, so these are completely perfect. I love how vibrant the colors are, and they are super sturdy. They have a felt back too, and they are completely sealed so they are usable!!

And, we agreed to some extras.Brandon ( my fiance) loves Skyrim, and my extras were themed for him. This is a shout from Skyrim. Unfortunately, the cat knocked one of these off the counter while I was in the other room doing laundry, and the dog decided it was a chew toy and destroyed the hoop. The good news is all the beautiful stitching is completely fine and blemish free, and I have another hoop that looks the same, so I can fix it easily. I just didnt want to wait to post the picture, as I have had these items for a while. Again- the stitching on these is impeccable. It is so clean and beautiful, I could only hope to be able to stitch so nicely.

And.. in posting that, I realized how blurry the picture is. I will take a better shot and post it, but I wanted to get this posted. In addition to all those lovely items, I also received several spools of embroidery floss, in a full rainbow of colors, which will be perfect as I learn to cross stitch.

Thank you queenofmarigold for being such an amazing, understanding and simply awesome partner!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012 09:36:38 PM by KodaNRoxyDogs » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2012 05:20:58 AM »

WOW!!! Awesome package!!! I can't even pick one favourite!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
KodaNRoxyDogs
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2012 08:17:36 AM »

Trust me, I know! Lol as I was going through it, I kept thinking this is my favorite, now this is my favorite, now this is, Oooh, no this is! I still have to say that the coasters are my favorite of favorite things though. As awesome as the coasters look in the picture, they are better in person. They remind me of pop art squares, which I love.

I also think I've decided what I'm doing with my goomba.. He's gonna come to work with me and hang out on my desk! Hes too cute, and he's the perfect size to protect my pens, headsets, and confidential work papers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Luvebuggy99

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2012 12:11:58 PM »

There is some awesome stuff in this Gallery! This was such a fun swap! I <3 Mario Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In Martha we trust

Cinnamoon

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2012 11:01:14 AM »

Here's the awesome package I received from ViciousHyberbolizer:

She sent me:
-Two super cute koopa shells, one green and one red with wings.
-A little metal star tin.
-A pair of pink yoshi-egg earrings.
-Yoshi lip balm.
-An adorable little clock with all the mushrooms as the numbers!
-A piranha plant checkbook-holder.
-And some delicious cookies, which didn't make it to the photo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps!
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2012 12:41:26 PM »

What an awesome package to end the swap!!!  I LOVE the shells and the clock!

And with that, were done.  Everyone should have feedback now, if you don't let me know!!!!

Thanks for a great swap everyone!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy
Pinterest
tiffi_333
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2012 03:16:15 PM »

this swap really went by quickly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
August 24, 2016 Featured Projects
OOOOOHKLAHOMA! Where the wind...
Tute Tuesday: Hand-Bound Book

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...